Page 249 of 774 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Does anyone know where the original interview is? At 1:40 it says that he says "you will see us team up". If he is talking characters, not just actors, that should put an end to all “Scarlet Witch will be evil theories” – which I don’t believe anyway – except if Doctor Strange will be evil himself *lol*.

Also around 1:00 it shows everything that is wrong with these speculation articles and videos. Something from a private side like “Murphy's Multiverse” is not a confirmation. I thought that should be obvious.
    It was one of the morning shows I think. But I can't remember which. He was interviewed from his home recently via webcam.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

i'm so ready to see scarlet witch (with chaos magic now) in the big screen again

Hopefully by that year everything returns a little to normal and MoM can have an excellent box office and promotion

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i'm so ready to see scarlet witch (with chaos magic now) in the big screen again

Hopefully by that year everything returns a little to normal and MoM can have an excellent box office and promotion
    I wonder how Steven's magic will compare to Wanda's in that movie

i'm starting to think that the whole ''The Scarlet Witch is not born; she is forged. She has no coven. No need for incantation'' . it's just to have a full Scarlet Witch in MoM, so they can skip the fact that Wanda is an apprentice and someone needs to teach her magic, since she only needs to think to make something happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I wonder how Steven's magic will compare to Wanda's in that movie
    Probably the current differences. His is more varied. With different spells and Wanda just wings it with hex bolts and spheres. Just tossing magic. Strange has had his Crimson Bands, images of Ikonn and the like. I'm sure they'll show much more of his different spells. Hopefully they'll go into some lore on the Vishanti. I'm hoping he gets the Sorcerer Supreme title officially.

i'm starting to think that the whole ''The Scarlet Witch is not born; she is forged. She has no coven. No need for incantation'' . it's just to have a full Scarlet Witch in MoM, so they can skip the fact that Wanda is an apprentice and someone needs to teach her magic, since she only needs to think to make something happen
    Well she had all that in comics but still had to take on traditional magic to control her natural powers, since they are born of chaos.

Ultimate Member

Wasn't she revealed to have been imbued with chaos magic in one comic?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Probably the current differences. His is more varied. With different spells and Wanda just wings it with hex bolts and spheres. Just tossing magic. Strange has had his Crimson Bands, images of Ikonn and the like. I'm sure they'll show much more of his different spells. Hopefully they'll go into some lore on the Vishanti. I'm hoping he gets the Sorcerer Supreme title officially.
    I enjoyed Strange's magic in IW so I want more.

SW can teleport instantly though, so it'll be interested to see that compared to DS's sling ring

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    How Naomi's art of Wanda turned out. She's a big fan of Wanda. And has also worked on Women of Marvel, and Squirrel Girl.

Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, she was bleesed/cursed by Chthon when she was a kid, but later on she practiced witchcraf with Agatha but i have to say that even without the chaos magic/Chthon stuff she would have been a witch anyways since her mother was also a witch and magic runs through her veins

Wanda's origin is that she is blessed with Chthon's powers at birth so that he can breach that world through her. But then she uses it for doing good things.

I enjoyed Strange's magic in IW so I want more.

SW can teleport instantly though, so it'll be interested to see that compared to DS's sling ring
    I didn't like the sling ring stuff and hope they get rid of it now that he's more adept. It just seemed like then Marvel had a distrust of moving right ahead in to fantasy and magic. Wanting to root it in some reality. So I hope it just becomes a thing he needed to use for training.

Yes, she was bleesed/cursed by Chthon when she was a kid, but later on she practiced witchcraf with Agatha but i have to say that even without the chaos magic/Chthon stuff she would have been a witch anyways since her mother was also a witch and magic runs through her veins
    The mother being a witch thing is unnecessary with the Chthon stuff and didn't need to be added. They seemingly have dropped that for the films.

yeah hated that as well but at least it seems like no one remembers that, i don't like Wanda being a ''legacy hero''

yeah hated that as well but at least it seems like no one remembers that, i don't like Wanda being a ''legacy hero''
    Exactly, it takes away from her, creates an issue with magic being tied to her ethnic heritage (huge stereotype and problem), and it just needlessly complicates things further.

lol what was the reason to create this ''Chaos'' entity

when Chthon already exists and was free to be used (and to say there's already a big connection between him and Wanda but just unexplored)
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-30-2021 at 02:16 PM.

Ultimate Member

Wanda's origin is that she is blessed with Chthon's powers at birth so that he can breach that world through her. But then she uses it for doing good things.
    I can't remember the issue.

I don't if she really needed to be a legacy hero tbh

I didn't like the sling ring stuff and hope they get rid of it now that he's more adept. It just seemed like then Marvel had a distrust of moving right ahead in to fantasy and magic. Wanting to root it in some reality. So I hope it just becomes a thing he needed to use for training.
    Yeah, I hope he doesn't need it anymore too