Page 263 of 774 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They are C-listers as well given they are only really known to comic fans. A Z-Lister would be a character that hardly anyone would know like the Scorcher or Imus Champion
    ok. For me Grim Reaper hasn't really appeared as often as someone like MODOK or Viper, who aren't the most frequently occurring villains but are more prominent than Grim Reaper, so that's mostly what I was basing my rankings on

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    That prophecy is actually about Victoria Montesi, Wanda just kinda fit the description as well and served as a red herring.
    There is also the "Red Slayer" prophecy in 2016 Carnage run. Again those can be inspiration for WV, but there is no Darkhold prophecy direct associated with Wanda.
    Oh really? I thought that it was the other way round, that those guys thought the prophecy is about them, and it turned out to be Wanda Well, even for the issues I did read, I only really read the parts with Wanda, Agatha, Strange, and skipped over everything else.

I hope if they do something with Darkhold in DS 2, they don't bring in whoever those guys were. They totally took away from Wanda, Agatha, Strange, solved the problem in the end, and thus made that "magic trio" look meaningless.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I do like the black for Wanda if she is not wearing her classic costume look. Then the black with the red is very nice indeed! And if I am not mistaken, sometimes in the comics her hexes tend to have a pink look so even if not wearing pink the pink is still included. So I guess it is safe to say today Wanda has 3 colors: Pink, Red and Black. They all work well together and are hers!
    Indeed the fact that her default of the color of her powers are pink or a pinkish-red at times is a continuing of her characters original hero colors, but Wanda seems to have the ability to Rock any costume color to fit her stylish reality!

It is another reason I 1st starting liking her character back in 2001, great balance and unique style of superhero costume looks and color balancing that is both classical to what you want to see out of a hero but also totally unique to herself that she rocks her look that only she can do justice too!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    A famous cosplayer posted this today

https://twitter.com/snitchery/status...466046468?s=20

That is Sweet of them paying homage to such a classic cover!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    A famous cosplayer posted this today

https://twitter.com/snitchery/status...466046468?s=20

I like the look, pose and facial expressions! Is Vision wearing short pants, lol? Poor things, neither have boots. They need to beat up some villains and take their boots, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I like the look, pose and facial expressions! Is Vision wearing short pants, lol? Poor things, neither have boots. They need to beat up some villains and take their boots, lol!
    Maybe it was a robbery at a Bed and Pillow House store!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Ahaha, this was fun. Good villain. Wanda sure has some moves. I like the magic looks.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ahaha, this was fun. Good villain. Wanda sure has some moves. I like the magic looks.
    The MUGEN fights are Always Fun cause you get so much variety and crossovers you WISH to see in Fighting Games and other media!

It is good to see 2 PowerHouse Magic Users going at it, espically Wanda going against a DC Magic User!

Also a Nice time to see this for Me personally, besides My Scarlet Witch Retrospective I am Reading, I am Also Trying to get back into DC Comics Recently too, missed DC WAY to much the last several years and been wanting to get back into reading them too, I feel the more I read and learn about well as much as I can, the better of a fan I become!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    ayy wanda started throwing hands!

Smile

This shows how much they powered down the Hulk and Vision in the movie-verse. I flat out don't agree with where they ranked Dr. Strange. I don't think Cap and Iron Man are more powerful than him. They are great in their own right, but for different reasons than power. But I think that will change with Strange's next film.

I laughed at the pronouncation of Feige.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    This shows how much they powered down the Hulk and Vision in the movie-verse. I flat out don't agree with where they ranked Dr. Strange. I don't think Cap and Iron Man are more powerful than him. They are great in their own right, but for different reasons than power. But I think that will change with Strange's next film.

I laughed at the pronouncation of Feige.
    Either of them should be able to flatten Cap and defeat Iron Man. And as cool as Strange is, he's a glass cannon. Thanos tossed him on a rock and knocked him out

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Either of them should be able to flatten Cap and defeat Iron Man. And as cool as Strange is, he's a glass cannon. Thanos tossed him on a rock and knocked him out
    Strange has the combo of power and knowledge. Plus glass canon doesn't matter when you can evade with images of Ikonn. He outsmarted Thanos, used the stone and came up with the plan for having the heroes return.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.