Page 264 of 774 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm way down the list on vaccines and my state is way behind on administering it. Still in phase 1A. Maybe by end of summer.

But I'm glad you got your's and with very little reaction to it. Stay safe CJ! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    We'll be here, at home, when you're ready.

Great news about getting your shot. 2021 is shapin' up all right.

And if I didn't know better, I'd say your avatar came from that there lovely artwork.

All hail the Scarlet Witch!
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Thta's great news, it will probably be July by the time I get mine. Still I'm thankfully I'm knowing more people who have gotten the vaccine compared to those who contracted or died from this virus.
    Thank You, Your Posts really help me with a Moment I had been waiting, as we all had been waiting and still do wait for, getting the Vaccine, but a moment that you All Help me Make more Special thanks to your Support and Well Wishes, this is Why I Love this Fandom and I Cheerish All of You, We All help each other get threw our hours of need and support when we must like Wanda has taunt us that no matter the trials we much Persevere!

As we share abit of ourselfs with each other at times cause that is what our fandom honors to each other, My Job is I am a Clerk for the US Postal Service for the last over half Decade of My Life!

We never closed down, never stopped and never stold still threw this pandemic and that is why I was not on as much in 2020 as I would have liked to be. It was a Very Hard year for Various reasons for me but mostly that, Stressful like nothing like before, of Everthing you do and ever action outside of your home just to be apart of keeping your country going, as we where told, Essential Workers.

It was letting out a big piece of strane and stress off my chest to know to get this part of my life going forward again and my hopes and prays to that you all are safe and my prays that yours come as sooner then we can hope for each adn every one of you as more get put into health and safety.

Thank You All and like Wanda our Trials will always be ones we get threw together.

Also to Darth WandaVision, YES that is the Artwork My Avatar Came from, seem like the proper moment to share apiece of My Fandom of my ideal look for Wanda during an ideal times, thanks!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

One of My Favorite Covers and Most Important Comics I Ever Read in My Life!

Pretty Much My 1st Scarlet Witch 411 in my Life, well before the Wonders of the Internet way back in 2001!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

OH My Goodness that just looks Awesome Cruelrain, Wanda Looks Awesome and the Usage of Bright Scarlet Red is AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    One of My Favorite Covers and Most Important Comics I Ever Read in My Life!

Pretty Much My 1st Scarlet Witch 411 in my Life, well before the Wonders of the Internet way back in 2001!

Ah, this issue had a good history of Wanda as demonstrated by the cover. Glad it helped you with learning more about Wanda. We need more issues like this one!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Best wishes and Bright Blessings to you and all
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Ah, this issue had a good history of Wanda as demonstrated by the cover. Glad it helped you with learning more about Wanda. We need more issues like this one!
    It indeed one of the best covers to get at WHAT you be getting in your by, ALL About Wanda for newbies like me in 2001 that needed such a lesson on Wanda!

We indeed need more issues like these more often!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    So Much to You as well Oberon!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Best Wishes to you too Oberon. Hope all is well with you.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Oooo a Scarlet thread. And wow so popular. Lol this was the first thread I saw when I looked under marvel. Loved WandaVision. I do dislike how Wanda and Zatanna were used was props in HoM and IC. Now that Zee is getting a solo film here's hoping Wanda does also.

Smile Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Oooo a Scarlet thread. And wow so popular. Lol this was the first thread I saw when I looked under marvel. Loved WandaVision. I do dislike how Wanda and Zatanna were used was props in HoM and IC. Now that Zee is getting a solo film here's hoping Wanda does also.
    Hello Cubbyboo, Welcome to The CBR Forums and to The Scarlet Witch Thread!

That is Awesome that the 1st Thread you looked under for Marvel was Our Thread for Wanda and that you noticed how Popular it is here, especially in 2021, indeed it is a fandom that is growing strong!

It is nice to meet a Fellow Zatanna fan and indeed what they did to her in IC was beyond wrong, I don’t get the Big 2 making their most powerful and best Magical Ladies into props for bad and OOC stories, just ridiculous.

I am happy Zee is finally getting a push, she has deserved it for a longtime and indeed we are Hoping after DS2 that Wanda does get either another Show or a Movie would be an Epic Symbol of what she means to Marvel and The MCU going forward that is beyond imagination! =D

Indeed Welcome and glad to have you here! :-)

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Enough with the articles and videos praising WandaVision! We have to face the reality that there are people who dislike it. Like the ones from “Midnight’s Edge”. The replay of their Livestream has a whopping 700 views. A force to be reckoned with! They uncover the ultra-feminist agenda of that show!

Seriously, I dare anybody to watch the more than two hours of this and nothing else. I had that running in the background, while I was doing something else. But at least one of them hadn’t even seen all the episodes, so fair enough, I guess. More than half of the time they aren’t even talking about WandaVision, they need their time to bash on “Captain Marvel” after all, and also in advance on “The Eternals”.

Be aware that they live in an alternate reality where the viewership massively dropped after mid-season.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Welcome to the thread!

Yeah! After years of being looked down upon, we are the cool kids now

I am looking forward to Zatanna too! Wasn’t at first sure whether that is meant to be a series or a movie.

Thanks you guys, I don't mind talking about the wacko haters. They'll always be with us and I dare say that much of the so called Christian animosity is based on the fact that Wanda, exemplifies what Pagans, Witches, Wiccans, etc like me , may/mostly think:

The value and sheer necessity of women being in charge of their destinies rather than subservient to men. Women, and/ or men or others become witches to have control over their lives.
    This is distinctly unChristian per the good book. That is culturally why women can easily be 'hated' and seen as evil. Just say they're witches.

So I love Wanda for that, because she was always portrayed with this sense of of witch. She became, so much more.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Extraordinary Member

Welcome, not that familiar with Zatanna but magic users get a default like from me for the most part.

Welcome to the thread. Here's hoping Zee's movie is a huge success