Page 266 of 774 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    BTW GenericUsername, Epicly LOVE Your New Avatar of the Goddess Artwork, Very, Very NICE Choice!!

Thank you! It is thanks to Cruelrain and their amazing find online.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

From Marvel Fanfare Vol 1 #58; Not sure I like the idea of Wanda sleeping alone in a bed wit hte Vision just sitting and watching her.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    From Marvel Fanfare Vol 1 #58; Not sure I like the idea of Wanda sleeping alone in a bed wit hte Vision just sitting and watching her.

It would have to be boring for him. The picture above (or mirror?) always looked like a guy peeing to me.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Poor Mera figure. But her sacrifice was not in vain. Sadly the commentary is not in English:

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Another one has to change:

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Good night Wanda!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Here's hoping Wanda gets some ongoing role on primary avengers team and that the x writers realize how tired their making her their aggression target has become. Need Wanda back and in a significant role with growth and positivity.

Ultimate Member

What has she been in since Empyre?

Strange Academy for a like a page.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Strange Academy for a like a page.
    Seems like a magical school would be a good fit for her. Let's hope she gets more

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Yes, YEs, YES, YEEESSSS, Wanda having a Via Magical Girl Transformation Via-Pink/Red Ribbons like that of Sailor Moon, YESSSSS!

Also, Amazing HYPE Job on the Artwork to the Costume, Love this Detail and Coolness in how well they got the look from the show and that Red Zone Like Hood! ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Here's hoping Wanda gets some ongoing role on primary avengers team and that the x writers realize how tired their making her their aggression target has become. Need Wanda back and in a significant role with growth and positivity.
    I sure hope the rumors of the X-Men putting Wanda on “trial” are just that....rumors! Enough with the X scapegoat garbage...let’s return Wanda to the Avenger in good standing that she’s EARNED over the years/decades!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I sure hope the rumors of the X-Men putting Wanda on “trial” are just that....rumors! Enough with the X scapegoat garbage...let’s return Wanda to the Avenger in good standing that she’s EARNED over the years/decades!!
    Hey SilverScarlet, good to see you again!

Where did you hear rumors like that, I have not heard of anything?!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey SilverScarlet, good to see you again!

Where did you hear rumors like that, I have not heard of anything?!
    It’s BleedingCool doing their stirring thing again
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/coul...book-be-moira/