Page 270 of 774 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370770 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 11598

fan art

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    fan art
    That is Pretty Awesome and EPIC!~
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    That is Truly Magnificent and AWE INSPIRINGLY AWESOME!!! =D

The Level of Detail in Super Amazing and the Way the Cape Waves is Classic Superhero Comic Beauty, True Scarlet Witch Glory! ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

WandaVision x Avengers: EMH [New Costumes]
    by
    YaBoiiSid

https://www.deviantart.com/yaboiisid...umes-873053288
    That is just Plan COOL, I always Loved the Designs of Avengers: EMH, Was an Amazing Design that was just as iconic as Justice League Unlimited in the early 2000s, the way Animated Super Heroes Shows should look!

This Show NEEDED Wanda in it!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Magneto was a terrible leader in those days and what makes it sad is that some people actually like this version of Magneto.
    Yeah, I was hoping that Wanda would even use a small hex on Magento to even do soemthing like turn his helmet around and Magneto would have probably blame Jean for it.
    Glad You Enjoyed the Review Leokearon!

Yea it can be how hooky the old school Super Villian style is and I like that style as well, but just the Reckless Headedness of Early Magneto is just unbecoming of the Stratigic Leader of Mutants he would become years later. I am glad they evolved his character much better how the line.

I Would have paid the Comic Created just to See Wanda do that in a Revised History Issue of this Era, LOL, would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Glad You Enjoyed the Review Leokearon!

Yea it can be how hooky the old school Super Villian style is and I like that style as well, but just the Reckless Headedness of Early Magneto is just unbecoming of the Stratigic Leader of Mutants he would become years later. I am glad they evolved his character much better how the line.

I Would have paid the Comic Created just to See Wanda do that in a Revised History Issue of this Era, LOL, would love it!
    It's not just hooky or recklessness, it is just terrible leadership, sadly for Magneto's development it gets worse before it gets better.

WandaVision boss indicates Vision and Scarlet Witch could reunite
    https://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...could-reunite/

Ultimate Member

I don't see the two of them meeting up anytime soon in the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Unless there is a WandaVision season 2

Ultimate Member

I think if there's a season 2, i think Scarlet Witch would be by herself, and Vision will be elsewhere. They'd probably reunite down the road

Lightbulb

I think if there's a season 2, i think Scarlet Witch would be by herself, and Vision will be elsewhere. They'd probably reunite down the road
    It will be the events of DS2 and where the kids are at(I say they are likely back, it seems the MCU is heading for a Young Avengers Future project which is Great if So! ) that will determine which is next path for our Wanda!

While I like another show too, if Wanda continues to rise in positive popularity I hope the powers that be hear the desire for a Scarlet Witch movie to think about as well.

Extraordinary Member

If Wanda gets another solo project, hopefully it will be soon after DS2 and wrap up her Darkhold prophecy storyline.
    Then she can either continue her journey in Avengers, maybe a mystical team, or disappear for a while(as the result of her hypothetical solo, like trapped in another dimension or something) if they feel like doing a MCU version of Children's Crusade.

Ultimate Member

I think the kids will appear in some capacity in MoM, but idk if they'd be aged up by then. I think Wanda's role will be an ally to Strange against some bigger threat

But I'd like to see her someday be reintegrated into the Avengers or some sub-team

I know it's the studio that decides how to handle the characters, but has anyone read anything about the MoM writers?

I'm so intrigued about how they are going to handle Wanda, especially since she's alone now with a new powerset and with characters she never interacted with.