Page 274 of 774 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    ......sooo I had a weird "nightmare" last night about marvel making Wanda the daughter of Red Skull , had to post about it .......now it's jinxed and it will never happen.
    I wouldn't worry about that considering when Red Skull "Died" in the MCU the timeline doesn't add up at all.

Ultimate Member

So how old was Magneto supposed to have been when Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were born?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    ......sooo I had a weird "nightmare" last night about marvel making Wanda the daughter of Red Skull , had to post about it .......now it's jinxed and it will never happen.
    Given the way he treated her in UA and the way he treats his own daughter, it is a good thing you jinxed it

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So how old was Magneto supposed to have been when Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were born?
    Still Old but he was a child during World War 2 Red Skull was an adult.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Still Old but he was a child during World War 2 Red Skull was an adult.
    Ok. Because if he was a kid originally during WW2, how could he be old enough to be their dad in the early comics?

Excellent question, back in the 90's Magneto said that Magda left his 25 years ago, but given the sliding timescale and what we know about Magneto at the time. He would probably been around 34/35 when he was supposed to have fathered Wanda.

Ok. Because if he was a kid originally during WW2, how could he be old enough to be their dad in the early comics?
    Hell if I know Mags should have been bones years ago.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Excellent question, back in the 90's Magneto said that Magda left his 25 years ago, but given the sliding timescale and what we know about Magneto at the time. He would probably been around 34/35 when he was supposed to have fathered Wanda.
    Ok. I think 35/37 is still a reasonable age.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hell if I know Mags should have been bones years ago.
    But he was de-aged, apparently enough to have a romance with Rogue, for some unknown reason

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile Scarlet Witch Chronological Retrospectives Update!

Hey Fellow Wanda Faithful, Later Tonight if Real Life permits me time, I will be posting my Next Scarlet Witch Chronicles Retrospective!

I Hope Everyone Has Been Enjoying them and learning More about Our Wanda Maximoff Threw Her Chronological journey in Marvel Comics!

Until Tonight, here are the links to the Past Retrospectives for anyone that wants to catch-up with them or want to comment on them before the new one is Up!

Enjoy and if you have any questions or concerns on these Retrospectives going on just post and let me know!

1.) X-Men #4 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451602
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5451603

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2.) X-Men #5 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5456186
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5456188

3.) X-Men #6 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5461922
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5461925
    PART 3!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5461926

3.) X-Men #7 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5477734
    PART 2!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5477737
    PART 3!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5477738
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I was mostly joking, but if that were to really happen, I doubt that is going to fly like, at all. What would they even do to arrest her? They have no jurisdiction on human land to just take a human to Krakoa and put her on ''mutant trial'' without all the proper due process. That would obviously incite people who like Wanda to confront Krakoa. And no, Krakoa is not impenetrable. We've already seen Doctor Strange breaking into the island, and Speed also managed to get in somehow. They can't be dumb enough to think it would end well for them to start a second fight with the Avengers/other heroes just for Wanda's sake. They know people wouldn't just let her go that easily. Honestly, the more I think about it... the less likely this whole trial thing is. I hope the Pretender thing will be resolved in Way Of X, and that's it. Hopefully it'll give us enough closure that X-writers won't feel the need to keep dragging Wanda through the mud.
    From a writer’s perspective, it would be perfect for an “Avengers vs. X-Men 2”. The conflict almost writes itself. Yet I think this should be the time to re-unite the Avengers and the X-Men Franchise, not to create a new divide. So I think most readers don’t want an event like this.

In-universe, I agree, the mutants can’t rely on their stupid gates that no one can come there. Krakoa is not Neverland. It can be reached by air and sea. And of course by teleportation. And if she followed even a little bit what’s going on there, nothing short of a hijacking could bring Wanda there in the first place. No Human in his/her right mind would voluntarily go to Krakoa. Wanda has helped save world many times, and a few times even the universe. If the Mutants want to do their drumhead trial on Wanda, not just the Avengers but the entire Mankind has every right to come down on them.

In short, that it is nonsensical both from a writer’s perspective, as well as in-universe, makes me even more believe that’s gonna happen. But of course you are free to draw your own conclusions

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    From a writer’s perspective, it would be perfect for an “Avengers vs. X-Men 2”. The conflict almost writes itself. Yet I think this should be the time to re-unite the Avengers and the X-Men Franchise, not to create a new divide. So I think most readers don’t want an event like this.

In-universe, I agree, the mutants can’t rely on their stupid gates that no one can come there. Krakoa is not Neverland. It can be reached by air and sea. And of course by teleportation. And if she followed even a little bit what’s going on there, nothing short of a hijacking could bring Wanda there in the first place. No Human in his/her right mind would voluntarily go to Krakoa. Wanda has helped save world many times, and a few times even the universe. If the Mutants want to do their drumhead trial on Wanda, not just the Avengers but the entire Mankind has every right to come down on them.

In short, that it is nonsensical both from a writer’s perspective, as well as in-universe, makes me even more believe that’s gonna happen. But of course you are free to draw your own conclusions
    I honestly hope the writers would avoid war. I don't see the purpose in further dividing the two halves.

In fact, if the writers want to actually do something novel, they'd establish some kind of solidarity movement between the Avengers and the X-Men, and end anti-mutant hate as a widespread phenomenon once and for all

May as well post here too since she is center stage. My dream Excalibur team. Between Demuirge, Cryotak, OSthur connection, Limbo, there is just soo much i think would make an excalibur book fire.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    May as well post here too since she is center stage. My dream Excalibur team. Between Demuirge, Cryotak, OSthur connection, Limbo, there is just soo much i think would make an excalibur book fire.

This is some Really Nice Artwork Jwatson and it like the concept of the Excalibur team, Thanks for Sharing and seeing Wanda in the Middle was Cool, Welcome to the Thread!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking 5.) Journey into Mystery #109 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)! ~ PART 1!

5.) Journey into Mystery #109 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 1!

This is one of the 1st guess apperances in another book outside of the Main Series Wanda as appearing reguarly at the time which was X-Men.

Like some guess stars in other books, at time apperance with very short and at times seldom a long way so not to take aways from the Main Lead of the books, this is one of them.

The Book Mostly Focusing on Magneto Meeting Thor threw Magneto's new usage of his Newest Magnetic Weapon and the fight that breaks out between them.

Our Wanda Sadly has the smallest of parts in this issue, but it still count since she still makes an apperance in the book and any apperances adds to Wanda's Mythos and Journey of her 616 Life.

Magneto is made at the fooling around of Mastermind against Toad cause he is bored, showing Mastermind has little imagination and motivation. This leads Magneto to send his Brotherhood out to find where X-Men are hiding.

Wanda also sadly only has one line but it goes with her Last Line in Issue of X-Men #7, with her still be dicussed over being near or around Magneto at all, Keeping continuity of her story even if short was nice to see.

Wanda is still dicusted that they have to tage along with Mastermind and Toad, which I can't blame her espically Mastermind, While Mastermind and Toad Warn Wanda not to say such words about Magneto.

IMO this shows the STRENGTH of Wanda at this time, she is not affaid as much to share her opinion on who she does not like or the situation she is in, it is Good to See!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-12-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Smile 5.) Journey into Mystery #109 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)! ~ PART 2! ~ PART 2!

5.) Journey into Mystery #109 ~ (Vol.1)(1963)!
    PART 2!

Again for Most of the issue it is about Thor meeting Magneto and then they come to blows fighting, But HOW is our Scarlet Lady doing finding the X-Men?!

Well Indeed Wanda and the Brotherhood Foudn the X-Men, but then the X-Men Found them and the X-Men are Hot on the trail of the Brotherhood!

It seems like more that Brotherhood more wants to get aways from the X-Men then to Fight them.

Panic overcomes the Brotherhood and Mastermind begs Magneto to Come to Save them from the X-Men!

While it indeed Canon that Wanda does not wish to fight the X-Men mostly and has gotten afraid in one of the issues that they invaded their hideout one time, I am suprised we don't seem Wanda and Pietro put up more of a fight like they did in past issues, but could be only cause they have to Cause Magneto was around to force them, who knows.

Magento Soon Escapes Thor and that is pretty much all that our Magical Wanda Has in this issue.

Again Not much as it is just a quick guess star role, but it further the continuity of Wanda Not Liking to Deal with Magento anymore and not now caring what she says and who hears her defying Mastermind and Toad which was cool!

So That Ends our Scarlet Witch Issue Adventure Today, Short with abit of continuity sweetness, See You next time TRULY WANDA FAITHFUL! =)
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-12-2021 at 08:57 PM.