Page 282 of 774 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Didn't he spend some time in prison already?
    I was under the impression that Lang and Barton were under house arrest after being released from prison during the events of Infinity War.

Ultimate Member

I was under the impression that Lang and Barton were under house arrest after being released from prison during the events of Infinity War.
    Oh, that was before Clint killed all those people in Japan and at the Mexican border

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But Illyana didnt stab her with the Soulsword. Ideally that would cancel out Wanda's magics and disrupt her regardless of what dimension they are in especially since the source of her power isnt mutation, but magic (which wasnt the case in AVX)
    It's the only source I have unless Marvel comes up with something. Both are really powerful, that's for sure.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Oh, that was before Clint killed all those people in Japan and at the Mexican border
    I guess a mix of them being criminals and him being an Avenger, the people who brought everyone back, he got a pardon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I guess a mix of them being criminals and him being an Avenger, the people who brought everyone back, he got a pardon.
    Makes sense, but it still bothers me. Both CA2 and FaWS have been about not killing people just because they're criminals or enemies, so Clint just getting away with seems off

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Oh yeah, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Strange Academy #10 variant for Unknown Comics by Miguel Mercado
    i love when they draw her headpiece properly with all the jewels and not just the flat one

94679CAE-8F6B-4224-88B7-0B894AEE70B0.jpg

Mark Brooks posted this on his Facebook page...I think it’s from a Brazilian X fan site!
    I really like this look....it has elements of both her original and current costume, as well as the Clea-ish one she wore near the end of the original Avengers run.
    I particularly like the choker collar and bare shoulders...add the current headpiece, and it would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Strange Academy #10 variant for Unknown Comics by Miguel Mercado
    That looks awesome

Very cute! Thanks for sharing.
    No problem.

Wanda's cape, hood and belt were included with computer graphics in the flight scenes as the actual parts made it difficult for the suspension cables to function.

The information comes from Marion Spates, visual effects supervisor for "WandaVision."

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda's cape, hood and belt were included with computer graphics in the flight scenes as the actual parts made it difficult for the suspension cables to function.

The information comes from Marion Spates, visual effects supervisor for "WandaVision."

WandaVision: VFX Supervisor Explains Why Elizabeth Olsen’s Comfort Factored Into Scarlet Witch’s Digital Costume Pieces
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/wa...tes-interview/

Ultimate Member

It's nice to think of the actor's comfort factoring into costuming.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

But I want to maintain my unhealthy "martyr complex". I WANT to play the victim here. And I love being melodramatic and overwrought. Because I hate that kind of thing so much in fiction, I want to mock it here on these threads by acting like I'm being put upon. You should know that by now.

By the way, in Falcon and the Winter Soldier they speak a LOT more German than I thought they would. I suppose German is spoken quite a bit in Europe? I know a little bit about German history. I like to brag to my friends that throughout most of German history that there was no such country as "Germany". Germany was called the Holy Roman Empire back in the day. And they're very impressed. Falcon and the Winter Soldier does a great job of exploring places in Europe I've never seen before. I loved WandaVision, but that show was just stuck in New Jersey the whole time!
    Okay, now I see your motivation, but don’t you see that it can be insulting to others if you baselessly claim that they don’t want you here? This is a forum, not a Role Playing Game.

Germany, or rather Germans, are often not portrayed in a good light in action movies. So it will be interesting for me to see what they do in FatWS, when I finally watch it.

The region where German is spoken reaches partly into a few neighboring countries, but that’s about it.

In Japan I was once greeted in German by an elderly Lady who passed by on a bicycle, I have no idea how she knew I was from Germany.

For classic look I like Wanda in pink/red. For new look, I like the red and black or red with slight pink and black. And always a tiara.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!