Page 29 of 774 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129529 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Here is more stuff that you can get:

Introducing Marvel Must Haves
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/gear...nkId=108974459

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

‘WandaVision’ Hype Is Mathematically Outpacing ‘The Mandalorian’
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...h=194ef2805ee5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Wow... still hard to believe on this journey
    Thanks Witchfan and so well said Rang10, it has been an amazing journey getting to here.

Like I have been talking to my friends at My Local Comics shops, owners, If you where to tell me 6-7 years ago Wanda would even gotten at 10% of what she has gotten from the MCU up to this point I tell you even at a Major Scarlet Witch fan that is living a Hard to happen dream.

This is a Victory to time and patiences for Wanda's Character and for her Fans both New and Veteran that Good days where to come and they are here and so much even greater to come, Warms the Heart as a Fan.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, how come some Youtube Yahoos get WandaVision stuff and not us
    Been Wondering myself too, all the good stuff showcased online and not sure how to get it.

If anyone has a link please, My Wanda Collection is begging for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

No new footage, but people are stringing together all the one-word titles of these videos to see how they add up.
    The Hype and Needing this Show just keeps getting more real!

Also the String part, this will be the most easter egg and nitpicked over show ever and I am Loving it for Wanda!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Lizzie's reaction to the fan theory that Wanda could become a villain (at 2:56)

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I like her answer because she reminds them of the purpose of that evolution of the character. And from things I've read it seems that this is a progression for the character. Not the destruction that people seem to want, so their mutant theories can come to life.

I also like that we will find out what happened with Vision after he died. Them bridging the stories like that will be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Exactly! Lizzie's face to that is priceless! Take that all you stupid youtube-videos and articles who claim that Wanda is gonna be the villain in Doctor Strange 2.
    IKR and you add in the pionts of Kevin Feige that this will Be Wanda's Evolution into a Full on Scarlet Witch, this is Pacing into being with the other News from the officals that this will bring Wanda into Hero Status with her Name and Cementing her on that Role adn what that will mean for her might be pretty Epic!

This is all to going to be just focused on Wanda and Vision, no Giant Avengers cast with time needed to break even for all, JUST them and Wanda gets to have all this Historical Moments for herself and seen by so Many, That Might be the Most WOW Beautiful Thing we can hope for;

The Scarlet Witch Bursting onto the Hero World and this is ALL HER time to Show her Stuff to the World if this goes right as it seems!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed the Perez Costume for Wanda is still my Favorite cause of how it connects to Wanda's Heritage as well as makes her looks like a Skill Magic User of Chaos Magic at that time. Anytime I see that costume I have good memories of the Queen of Choas Magic!

Honestly I think the Pink Tight Leggings have always been a good idea even for the Perez costume. I my mind in other or combined Wanda Costumes and Even on Video Games like Champions when I made a Wanda I combined all different looks and costumes together, but a funsion of the Perez era with that of the classic look mostly the Pink Leggings seem to come out as my favorite original funsion costume for Wanda cause it took her most iconic parts and made the costume the most Wandy Wanda costume of all!

So Indeed I like this one too cause the leggings are great for the concepts I have put together Myself.
    Alan Davis's Neo Classic is my favourite costume. The Transian look is very sexy but suffers from the fact that only Perez could draw it well and the fact he designed it to show Wanda wasn't wearing any underwear. I have to admit the pink leggings work really well especially as it links with some of her other looks.

from last year, a pretty good moment if you ask me considering that we are talking about the black order

How To Make Scarlet Witch's Headpiece From WandaVision
    https://www.cosplaycentral.com/topic...om-wandavision

MCU 2021 Movies & Shows RANKED - Spider-Man 3, Loki, WandaVision, Black Widow, Shang-Chi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G2sS8GxMlg
    WandaVision is #2
    Last edited by Witchfan; 01-13-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, how come some Youtube Yahoos get WandaVision stuff and not us
    Beeecause we are anonymous people on the forum of a webpage that is primarily about comics, who, in sharp contrast to any other media, went into oblivion?

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

At least we can see the ones who get theses boxes be exited out it. Would be really bad if they would be saying something like “Uuh, what cheap garbage is that?”.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Beeecause we are anonymous people on the forum of a webpage that is primarily about comics, who, in sharp contrast to any other media, went into oblivion?
    Yep they give people free stuff because it costs them less in promotion to give it to influencers and let them run with it. I would buy one of those boxes though. Come on Marvel!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

How To Make Scarlet Witch's Headpiece From WandaVision
    https://www.cosplaycentral.com/topic...om-wandavision

MCU 2021 Movies & Shows RANKED - Spider-Man 3, Loki, WandaVision, Black Widow, Shang-Chi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G2sS8GxMlg
    WandaVision is #2
    I really hope this show and then Strange 2 leads to us having Wanda's full comics costume available (tiara and all) for sale. The other movie ones were fine, but felt more civilian than super hero. I made my own years ago, but it'd be nice to have an official tiara.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.