Page 295 of 774 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    OH, so she likes Wanda now? She use to want her murdered for m-day.
    Comic Wanda and MCU Wanda are two different characters. One can love one while disliking the other

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

A friendly reminder from Marvel Comics that they are ignoring Wanda:

Extraordinary Member

I hate that I'm so used to Wanda getting left out of comics stuff that I barely even get mad about it any more. It just is what it is, but it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Comic Wanda and MCU Wanda are two different characters. One can love one while disliking the other
    Not really that different. And we've already had haters that claim they had Wanda be selfish in this because that's how she's always been. So it definitely hasn't separated for a lot of people that hated her before.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Not really that different. And we've already had haters that claim they had Wanda be selfish in this because that's how she's always been. So it definitely hasn't separated for a lot of people that hated her before.
    There are a lot of people who hate comics Wanda specifically for what she did to the mutants, though (and yes, they know the writers made her do that, but it doesn't matter). This doesn't apply in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    There are a lot of people who hate comics Wanda specifically for what she did to the mutants, though (and yes, they know the writers made her do that, but it doesn't matter). This doesn't apply in the MCU.
    I'm just surprised because she still has many of the same haters that hate her no matter what. Doesn't matter that it's a different version to them.

Ultimate Member

Wasn't that character assassination by editorial mandate, like what happened to Cyclops?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question

I'm just surprised because she still has many of the same haters that hate her no matter what. Doesn't matter that it's a different version to them.
    What is the bases of these fans hating our Wanda No Matter What, is it all just HoM stuff again or something else?

It makes little sense if it’s just HoM stuff cause to bring that to ever interpretation of Wanda does not make logical sense.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It should matter to all fans when a character is abused and lied about the way writers and editors did to Wanda, all fans I know in Real Life blame them completely never do they blame Wanda.

If fans don’t blame or hold accountable when companies do this to characters like Wanda, instead they don’t care then their should be little surprise or complaining when THIER Favorites have the same done to them!

You said it was ok to do such lies to Wanda, then they promote a written worldview where this is ok for all to be done to all.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    What is the bases of these fans hating our Wanda No Matter What, is it all just HoM stuff again or something else?

It makes little sense if it’s just HoM stuff cause to bring that to ever interpretation of Wanda does not make logical sense.
    It is usually HoM and I don't know why it applies to every version for them.

Lightbulb

It is usually HoM and I don't know why it applies to every version for them.
    Everyone I know in real life hates AD and HoM and how illlogical the whole story was, so it does not stick well in the regular canon to her their when it is held to scrutiny.

Bringing it to other verses of Wanda is just shameful, unimaginable laziness that shows how much her canon is not honored by them just one lied filled story, that problem is only on the parts of that small groups of opinions, that’s their loss to just be lead by one story.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes and no, while they are different for obvious reasons, their fate is tied together.
    I haven't watched comicbookgirl19 for a while, generally I think X-fans who never really read Avengers or any meaningful material about Wanda for that matter tend to have a "righteous hate" for her, and that's fair I think, but again I don't think it's "comic Wanda" she is hating, or rather a very selective and distorted sample of her. I do hope people will know her in comics beyond AD/HOM.

Scarlet Witch - Marvel Comics by FioreSofen
    https://www.deviantart.com/fioresofe...mics-877054751

SPOILER ALERT

Welp.... Read Way of X. Doctor Nemesis called Wanda an unstable reality warper in one of those data pages. I’m intrigued to see how this ends with her.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 04-21-2021 at 05:02 AM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

Welp.... Read Way of X. Doctor Nemesis called Wanda an unstable reality warper in one of those data pages. I’m intrigued to see how this ends with her.
    Yawn, if the X-Men writer's put as much effort in fixing mutantkind's problems as they do bashing Wanda the X-Men would be in a golden age