Page 296 of 774 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

Welp.... Read Way of X. Doctor Nemesis called Wanda an unstable reality warper in one of those data pages. I’m intrigued to see how this ends with her.
    edit: i think i was thinking about the wrong character lol
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-21-2021 at 06:15 AM.

Lizzie for the Glamour magazine UK today

Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-21-2021 at 07:13 AM.

Wanda's appearance in Captain Marvel #28:

Don't know what the context is but if that many magical heroes are against it, maybe she should learn to take a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Any Wanda-Carol interaction is appreciated.

For some reason Wanda just casually wearing the costume without the cape is really neat .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I hate that I'm so used to Wanda getting left out of comics stuff that I barely even get mad about it any more. It just is what it is, but it's stupid.
    Yeah, being used to treated like an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Don't know what the context is but if that many magical heroes are against it, maybe she should learn to take a hint.
    Except Carol is known (especially these days) to be very stubborn and never from deviates something once she sets her mind to it

Elizabeth Olsen interview with Glamour here:
    https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/ar...2021-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    SPOILER ALERT

Welp.... Read Way of X. Doctor Nemesis called Wanda an unstable reality warper in one of those data pages. I’m intrigued to see how this ends with her.
    Not surprised. They are obsessed with that shitty story. If they miss all those nameless mutants that much, just bring them back with their new macguffin.

It's hard to feel anything towards it when it stems from a hack story that Marvel created themselves. And death is so temporary. And it's hard to buy Wanda as this big villain when they have their heroes hang with them all the time and heroes becoming villains is a Tuesday now.

The horse doesn't exist anymore to beat.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not surprised. They are obsessed with that shitty story. If they miss all those nameless mutants that much, just bring them back with their new macguffin.

It's hard to feel anything towards it when it stems from a hack story that Marvel created themselves. And death is so temporary. And it's hard to buy Wanda as this big villain when they have their heroes hang with them all the time and heroes becoming villains is a Tuesday now.

The horse doesn't exist anymore to beat.
    Doesn't mean they won't still pretend it's there. Apparently the X-Men can't move on from persecution storylines

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Doesn't mean they won't still pretend it's there. Apparently the X-Men can't move on from persecution storylines
    16 years shows that, so of course they'll pretend. There's just nowhere new for it to tread. The story had a beginning, middle and and end. The ending not being satisfying enough for some, but it is what it is.

I liken it to the times they tried to make Snap Wilson better. It's never gonna be better. It's always gonna be a terrible story.

Ultimate Member

16 years shows that, so of course they'll pretend. There's just nowhere new for it to tread. The story had a beginning, middle and and end. The ending not being satisfying enough for some, but it is what it is.

I liken it to the times they tried to make Snap Wilson better. It's never gonna be better. It's always gonna be a terrible story.
    Sometimes comics feel very static. I like seeing the characters evolve.

Now they have a island to theirselves and they still want to feel persecuted. remembers me of House of M when avengers argue that now X-men are top dogs and there is nothing wrong with the status quo, x-men are shown to be very lost with that thought.
    Ok that reality warping is wrong and they should get it back to normal, but x-men were almost begging to fgo to the status of persecuted again.

Wanda had a cameo on Captain Marvel, it was interesting even if brief

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

looks like wanda and Voodoo aren't living together. ok the writier probably doesn't know about it LOL
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-21-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Now they have a island to theirselves and they still want to feel persecuted. remembers me of House of M when avengers argue that now X-men are top dogs and there is nothing wrong with the status quo, x-men are shown to be very lost with that thought.
    Ok that reality warping is wrong and they should get it back to normal, but x-men were almost begging to fgo to the status of persecuted again.

Wanda had a cameo on Captain Marvel, it was interesting even if brief

looks like wanda and Voodoo aren't living together. ok the writier probably doesn't know about it LOL
    If they read their own comics they'd realize that Wanda is not an "unstable reality warper" because she is no longer possessed to be unstable. And can't reality warp at will in the 616. But it seems too much to ask for Marvel to stay consistent with it's lore. The Brother Voodoo/Wanda relationship being another example. They got a place together, now are living separate?