Page 296 of 376 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5634
  1. #4426
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    SPOILER ALERT





    Welp.... Read Way of X. Doctor Nemesis called Wanda an unstable reality warper in one of those data pages. I’m intrigued to see how this ends with her.
    edit: i think i was thinking about the wrong character lol
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-21-2021 at 06:15 AM.
    Check out my (616) Scarlet Witch Respect Thread:


  2. #4427
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Lizzie for the Glamour magazine UK today

    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-21-2021 at 07:13 AM.
    Check out my (616) Scarlet Witch Respect Thread:


  3. #4428
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,794

    Default

    Wanda's appearance in Captain Marvel #28:


  4. #4429
    Astonishing Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,398

    Default

    Don't know what the context is but if that many magical heroes are against it, maybe she should learn to take a hint.

  5. #4430
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda's appearance in Captain Marvel #28:

    Any Wanda-Carol interaction is appreciated.

  6. #4431
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    66,794

    Default

    For some reason Wanda just casually wearing the costume without the cape is really neat .

  7. #4432
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I hate that I'm so used to Wanda getting left out of comics stuff that I barely even get mad about it any more. It just is what it is, but it's stupid.
    Yeah, being used to treated like an afterthought.

  8. #4433
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Don't know what the context is but if that many magical heroes are against it, maybe she should learn to take a hint.
    Except Carol is known (especially these days) to be very stubborn and never from deviates something once she sets her mind to it
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  9. #4434
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,026

    Default

    Elizabeth Olsen interview with Glamour here:
    https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/ar...2021-interview

  10. #4435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    SPOILER ALERT





    Welp.... Read Way of X. Doctor Nemesis called Wanda an unstable reality warper in one of those data pages. I’m intrigued to see how this ends with her.
    Not surprised. They are obsessed with that shitty story. If they miss all those nameless mutants that much, just bring them back with their new macguffin.

    It's hard to feel anything towards it when it stems from a hack story that Marvel created themselves. And death is so temporary. And it's hard to buy Wanda as this big villain when they have their heroes hang with them all the time and heroes becoming villains is a Tuesday now.

    The horse doesn't exist anymore to beat.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  11. #4436
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not surprised. They are obsessed with that shitty story. If they miss all those nameless mutants that much, just bring them back with their new macguffin.

    It's hard to feel anything towards it when it stems from a hack story that Marvel created themselves. And death is so temporary. And it's hard to buy Wanda as this big villain when they have their heroes hang with them all the time and heroes becoming villains is a Tuesday now.

    The horse doesn't exist anymore to beat.
    Doesn't mean they won't still pretend it's there. Apparently the X-Men can't move on from persecution storylines

  12. #4437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Doesn't mean they won't still pretend it's there. Apparently the X-Men can't move on from persecution storylines
    16 years shows that, so of course they'll pretend. There's just nowhere new for it to tread. The story had a beginning, middle and and end. The ending not being satisfying enough for some, but it is what it is.

    I liken it to the times they tried to make Snap Wilson better. It's never gonna be better. It's always gonna be a terrible story.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  13. #4438
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    7,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    16 years shows that, so of course they'll pretend. There's just nowhere new for it to tread. The story had a beginning, middle and and end. The ending not being satisfying enough for some, but it is what it is.

    I liken it to the times they tried to make Snap Wilson better. It's never gonna be better. It's always gonna be a terrible story.
    Sometimes comics feel very static. I like seeing the characters evolve.

  14. #4439
    Astonishing Member Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    16 years shows that, so of course they'll pretend. There's just nowhere new for it to tread. The story had a beginning, middle and and end. The ending not being satisfying enough for some, but it is what it is.

    I liken it to the times they tried to make Snap Wilson better. It's never gonna be better. It's always gonna be a terrible story.
    Now they have a island to theirselves and they still want to feel persecuted. remembers me of House of M when avengers argue that now X-men are top dogs and there is nothing wrong with the status quo, x-men are shown to be very lost with that thought.
    Ok that reality warping is wrong and they should get it back to normal, but x-men were almost begging to fgo to the status of persecuted again.


    Wanda had a cameo on Captain Marvel, it was interesting even if brief


    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda's appearance in Captain Marvel #28:

    looks like wanda and Voodoo aren't living together. ok the writier probably doesn't know about it LOL
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-21-2021 at 11:50 AM.

  15. #4440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Now they have a island to theirselves and they still want to feel persecuted. remembers me of House of M when avengers argue that now X-men are top dogs and there is nothing wrong with the status quo, x-men are shown to be very lost with that thought.
    Ok that reality warping is wrong and they should get it back to normal, but x-men were almost begging to fgo to the status of persecuted again.


    Wanda had a cameo on Captain Marvel, it was interesting even if brief




    looks like wanda and Voodoo aren't living together. ok the writier probably doesn't know about it LOL
    If they read their own comics they'd realize that Wanda is not an "unstable reality warper" because she is no longer possessed to be unstable. And can't reality warp at will in the 616. But it seems too much to ask for Marvel to stay consistent with it's lore. The Brother Voodoo/Wanda relationship being another example. They got a place together, now are living separate?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •