Page 3 of 627 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 9399
  1. #31
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    She definitely sounds like she's not causing whatever is happening
    From how she spoke to Vision in one of the clips, it did sound more like she was also trapped and needed help in escaping West View.

  2. #32
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Wanda's new logo?


  3. #33

    Default

    Looks like half of the eye of agamotto. So it could be when she teams up with Strange.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  4. #34
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Looks like half of the eye of agamotto. So it could be when she teams up with Strange.
    Is he supposed to show up in this? So excited to see her get an actual superhero look.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Is he supposed to show up in this? So excited to see her get an actual superhero look.
    Yes, probably at the end very likely. And it's supposed to tie into his next movie.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  6. #36
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Here with better quality, kinda looks like the eye of agamotto but the lines are to straight ?


  7. #37

    Default

    There's a lot to be curious about with the show, which makes it more interesting.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  8. #38
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    If they're going to give Wanda a magic background maybe it is the Witches symbol or something lol

  9. #39
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    7,401
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  10. #40
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,784

    My Goodness, it is amazing to believe we live in a reality where this is REALLY happening for our Wanda!

    Just a few years ago who would have believed she would get ALL This, Truly a Time of Times to be a Wanda Fan!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

  11. #41
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    970

    Default

    I think the new symbol is just a glorified W.

  12. #42
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,784

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda's new logo?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Looks like half of the eye of agamotto. So it could be when she teams up with Strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Here with better quality, kinda looks like the eye of agamotto but the lines are to straight ?

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I think the new symbol is just a glorified W.
    While it likely could be something to do with Agamotto, I have a feeling and hope it has something with Wanda getting her OWN personal Heroes Symbol!

    That be VERY Awesome and a Major moment in Wanda’s Character history, she deserves own in the shape of a W! Wanda is such a Beautiful and unique and with WITCH in her superhero name it should be glorified the word W in her Symbol!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

  13. #43
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,784

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    There's a lot to be curious about with the show, which makes it more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If they're going to give Wanda a magic background maybe it is the Witches symbol or something lol
    Indeed this is SO Much fun and we still have not gotten to the 1st episode yet! The internet will be breaking the hell down about every little detail in this show CAUSE it is such a mystery!

    This is only MORE Greatness for Our Wanda!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

  14. #44
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While it likely could be something to do with Agamotto, I have a feeling and hope it has something with Wanda getting her OWN personal Heroes Symbol!

    That be VERY Awesome and a Major moment in Wanda’s Character history, she deserves own in the shape of a W! Wanda is such a Beautiful and unique and with WITCH in her superhero name it should be glorified the word W in her Symbol!
    That’s what is cool about it. It works for both Wanda and Witch. Hoping she has the headgear!

  15. #45
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,784

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    That’s what is cool about it. It works for both Wanda and Witch. Hoping she has the headgear!
    Very well said, it works so well and symbolizes so much on Who Wanda is! Indeed her headdress should be apart of her Symbol, it has be her short of symbol for the longest time.


    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •