Page 30 of 774 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130530 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Virtual Launch Event at 9AM PST/12PM EST tomorrow (which is 1AM Friday for me!)
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    OMG, if the WandaVision Final Scarlet Witch look is even ALITTLE Close to this It is Going to be Goddess Beauty!

Thanks Cruelrain!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Virtual Launch Event at 9AM PST/12PM EST tomorrow (which is 1AM Friday for me!)
    Ohhhhh That is Going to be Fun, I LOVE these Live Events and Reactions!

Thanks Ravin' Ray!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Alan Davis's Neo Classic is my favourite costume. The Transian look is very sexy but suffers from the fact that only Perez could draw it well and the fact he designed it to show Wanda wasn't wearing any underwear. I have to admit the pink leggings work really well especially as it links with some of her other looks.
    That is nice taste in Alan Davis's Scarlet Witch Leokearon :-) and Indeed I like the Transian but agree mostly only Perez could do it justice. So other artist did fine, but Perez is Still Perez and him being My FAVORITE Comic Book artist of All times it is Hard to top him or his original costume so yea it is not as good as he did it.

While I am not a fan cause of it overly sexy style, I am a fan mostly cause of its heritage to Wanda's Past and how well it feelings in how mature Wanda had become with her powers of chaos magic and her place in the Magical Spectrum of Marvel at that time.

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-13-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    from last year, a pretty good moment if you ask me considering that we are talking about the black order

DANG, I am SO Behind on My 2020 Reading, Which Issue was this From Again?!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is nice taste in Alan Davis's Scarlet Witch Leokearon :-) and Indeed I like the Transian but agree mostly only Perez could do it justice. So other artist did fine, but Perez is Still Perez and him being My FAVORITE Comic Book artist of All times it is Hard to top him or his original costume so yea it is not as good as he did it.

While I am not a fan cause of it overly sexy style, I am a fan mostly cause of its heritage to Wanda's Past and how well it feelings in how mature Wanda had become with her powers of chaos magic and her place in the Magical Spectrum of Marvel at that time.

Perez is one of the greatest artists of all time and he has admited he loves drawing Wanda (who wouldn't)

Also it is fun to see some of Alan Davis's planned designs before settling on the Neo Classic

Alan Davis Scarlet Witch.jpg

it's from Star #5 (2020)

Am I the only one who would have wanted to see a relationship between these two?

Extraordinary Member

Is there a thread here or in the the Tv/Film forum to only talk about episodes from the show?

I don’t see one yet.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yep they give people free stuff because it costs them less in promotion to give it to influencers and let them run with it. I would buy one of those boxes though. Come on Marvel!
    I guess most of this stuff will be for sale individually soon. But it surely is more fun to have a surprise-box like this.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Wanda is in several of the five issues. In retrospect, I think that was the only story with her worth reading in 2020. She had a few tiny good moments in the Avangers tie-in of – whatever that event was again – but I found the art to be ugly, especially Wanda’s face out of all things.