Page 303 of 774 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    With the announcement of Cap4, I’m hoping MoM becomes “Doctor Strange and the Scarlet Witch”. Wanda and Lizzie deserve some respect.
    After the insane fan demand to make WandaVision the breeding ground for whatever favs they want.
    I will settle for Wanda having the supporting role. A DS movie should mainly be about Stephen.

With the announcement of Cap4, I’m hoping MoM becomes “Doctor Strange and the Scarlet Witch”. Wanda and Lizzie deserve some respect.
    Strange's movie should be his own. But I would not mind Wanda getting another show season or a movie of her own.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Strange's movie should be his own. But I would not mind Wanda getting another show season or a movie of her own.
    Idk where she'd appear after MoM, at least among what's already been announced

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    No, I don't think it would be good for Wanda if she seemed to be stealing Doctor Strange's movie from him. I'll settle for her not being evil (still something I'm not completely confident about) and having the kind of role Black Widow had in Captain America's second movie.

I really didn't like how Iron Man and the Avengers stole Cap's third movie from him. I don't think Steve ever really got the conclusion to his story that he really deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well of course we should have and that would have made CA4 a true 4th movie.

I agree, I do not want Wanda stealing Doc's movie out from under him. We need to be happy with Wanda being in it with a major role.
    While it is clear Wanda is a rising fast star in the MCU I also don’t believe she will take over the movie either. It at most should be a launching Off movie for Wanda into her role in the MCU going forward. I believe it will be a positive launch cause of the positive response she has gotten thanks to WandaVision and how the story is flowing in that direction.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

You know, I have been very open about my disappointment in WandaVision's finale. I thought it was somewhat underwhelming. But I have to say, it looks like a fucking masterpiece compared to that of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Good Lord today's episode was a total mess!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    You know, I have been very open about my disappointment in WandaVision's finale. I thought it was somewhat underwhelming. But I have to say, it looks like a fucking masterpiece compared to that of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Good Lord today's episode was a total mess!
    Haha!

Did you write a full review for it?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While it is clear Wanda is a rising fast star in the MCU I also don’t believe she will take over the movie either. It at most should be a launching Off movie for Wanda into her role in the MCU going forward. I believe it will be a positive launch cause of the positive response she has gotten thanks to WandaVision and how the story is flowing in that direction.
    Maybe she'll appear in some kind of magical ensemble movie/show

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Doctor Strange and the Scarlet Witch does sound cool, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Haha!

Did you write a full review for it?
    Many people could do a way better job of that than I can. I thought Sam's speech felt like one of those given by actors/actresses at those navel-gazing awards shows. It was long and expository. I want to see these superheroes QUIPPING, not giving State of the Union addresses. And how did Walker become a hero again and fighting together with Bucky after he murdered some dude in cold blood in broad daylight? And the Flag Smashers were WAY too nice to be "terrorists". Plus Bucky didn't even get a new costume! I hate how Marvel Studios is cramming in so many characters into these series and "setting things up for future exciting MCU projects" instead of dealing with the stories at hand. Sam and Bucky barely shared any screen time together for a series that was meant to be devoted to them. Sharon is now just a conniving bitch who likes art and has become a brand new villain! But at least we get yet ANOTHER sassy badass female character in the MCU.

Definitely would prefer a Wanda solo film in the future. I'll wait and see, but the production seems to heavily involve Lizzie, she was in London for the entirety of principal photography for MoM following Wandavision. If she's supporting in a Strange movie I'd be satisfied, just saying if she's the 2nd lead but in name only then she should be recognized in the titlecard. Because at that point it would just be a Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange teamup movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk where she'd appear after MoM, at least among what's already been announced
    They always add things mid-phase.

Definitely would prefer a Wanda solo film in the future. I'll wait and see, but the production seems to heavily involve Lizzie, she was in London for the entirety of principal photography for MoM following Wandavision. If she's supporting in a Strange movie I'd be satisfied, just saying if she's the 2nd lead but in name only then she should be recognized in the titlecard. Because at that point it would just be a Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange teamup movie.
    That just makes fans of characters hate other characters when one takes over their film. She's in there a lot but that doesn't mean she needs to take away from it being his solo film. If they want to do a new Defenders, Midnight Sons, something like that, that's fine. Have her in another solo venture that's fine. But just like he should not have co-billing of her show, she should not have one on his. She's had 5 and 1/2 hours of content all her own. He's only had not even a couple hours of his first venture.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Many people could do a way better job of that than I can. I thought Sam's speech felt like one of those given by actors/actresses at those navel-gazing awards shows. It was long and expository. I want to see these superheroes QUIPPING, not giving State of the Union addresses. And how did Walker become a hero again and fighting together with Bucky after he murdered some dude in cold blood in broad daylight? And the Flag Smashers were WAY too nice to be "terrorists". Plus Bucky didn't even get a new costume! I hate how Marvel Studios is cramming in so many characters into these series and "setting things up for future exciting MCU projects" instead of dealing with the stories at hand. Sam and Bucky barely shared any screen time together for a series that was meant to be devoted to them. Sharon is now just a conniving bitch who likes art and has become a brand new villain! But at least we get yet ANOTHER sassy badass female character in the MCU.
    Which is honestly betrayal of her character.
    And it doesn't really give me any reassurance I need for Wanda, that they will stay true to their classic self and not villainize female characters when it's convenient.
    Sharon is the main female protagonist of Cap franchise, and what she got in the MCU deal? Sidelined and eventually villainized.
    When this kind of stuff happen I will have question again what path is Wanda on? Going down the road to be her classic self or being a convenient villain/obstacle for others?
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 04-23-2021 at 10:21 PM.

Extraordinary Member

That just makes fans of characters hate other characters when one takes over their film. She's in there a lot but that doesn't mean she needs to take away from it being his solo film. If they want to do a new Defenders, Midnight Sons, something like that, that's fine. Have her in another solo venture that's fine. But just like he should not have co-billing of her show, she should not have one on his. She's had 5 and 1/2 hours of content all her own. He's only had not even a couple hours of his first venture.
    Yeah, bad blood with yet another franchise is the last thing Wanda fans need.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Which is honestly a betrayal of her character.
    And it doesn't really give me any reassurance I need for Wanda, that they will stay true to their classic self and not villainize female characters when it's convenient.
    Sharon is the main female protagonist of Cap franchise, and what she got in the MCU deal? Sidelined and eventually villainized.
    When this kind of stuff happen I will have question again what path is Wanda on? Going down the road to be her classic self or being a convenient villain/obstacle for others?
    I had the exact same thoughts about what they did to Sharon. I just have no faith right now that they won't completely hit Wanda with the villain bat. The Sharon stuff didn't even make sense because she sabotages her own money flow. It wasn't even a well written villain turn.