Page 308 of 774 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I hope so. We're getting two other female heroes, so I hope we get a lot of focus on their personalities and inner thoughts
    I would like to see that. I think Monica was not used properly in WandaVision.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    At this Point I am Hoping Sharon in the MCU turns out to be a Skrull to make sense of allot of this.
    I really REALLY hope the MCU doesn't lean on the whole he/she was really a Skrull or Doombot thing to much in the movies and shows. It's been used WAY too much in the comic books as cop outs by many writers and I think audiences would get tired of it after a while.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I would like to see that. I think Monica was not used properly in WandaVision.
    Yeah, I think she should've already had her powers

I really REALLY hope the MCU doesn't lean on the whole he/she was really a Skrull or Doombot thing to much in the movies and shows. It's been used WAY too much in the comic books as cop outs by many writers and I think audiences would get tired of it after a while.
    But has the MCU done it that much yet?

Yeah, I think she should've already had her powers

But has the MCU done it that much yet?
    Not that I know of. I just hope they don't keep doing it in the future like they do it in the comic books. Because if they do it too often, I think audiences will start to get cynical. Same thing with Marvel using "multiverses and time travel" over and over again. I'm hoping Feige is aware of this fact.

Ultimate Member

Not that I know of. I just hope they don't keep doing it in the future like they do it in the comic books. Because if they do it too often, I think audiences will start to get cynical. Same thing with Marvel using "multiverses and time travel" over and over again. I'm hoping Feige is aware of this fact.
    I mean, I don't thibk they'd overdo it. I don't know why you'd worry about this stuff when it's different from what we already have

I mean, I don't thibk they'd overdo it. I don't know why you'd worry about this stuff when it's different from what we already have
    I'm not worried about what we have. The MCU has been remarkably grounded and realistic thus far. But after a while, people start running out of ideas. And they go back to what's worked in the past. However, in my experience of watching television and movies, it usually doesn't work out so well. I think Feige and his team understands this. Or at least I hope they do.

Ultimate Member

I'm not worried about what we have. The MCU has been remarkably grounded and realistic thus far. But after a while, people start running out of ideas. And they go back to what's worked in the past. However, in my experience of watching television and movies, it usually doesn't work out so well. I think Feige and his team understands this. Or at least I hope they do.
    Well, the multiverse and secret Invasion aren't things the MCU has done yet, so I don't think they're running out of ideas.

I miss Wandavision . I can't believe Marvel is doing with Wanda, other than have her be a Krakoan Boogeyman ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I suppose I'm guilty of some of this; thinking Sharon will have to be a Skrull now. But

We know that Skrull invasion is happening. We know Sharon was once one of the most trusted agents of Shield.

And we know the comic source has a big thing about another female Shield Agent and associate of Avengers, who figured into the invasion to the point of being the Skrull Queen.

so rather than develop a new character; Spider Woman, perhaps they are building towards this.
    But in retrospect, they did not give Sharon enough story and screen time for most of her actions to make sense. Which is why it seems the Skrull theory is the most likely, to me at least.
    Except we don't know a Skrull invasion is coming. Far From Home mentions that there are Kree sleeper cells on Earth, which sounds more like the set-up for an invasion.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I miss Wandavision . I can't believe Marvel is doing with Wanda, other than have her be a Krakoan Boogeyman ofc
    I was such an important series in showing so many how important and impactful threw love and family Wanda Can Be Starduck!

We have to hope and I have talked to 2 of my LCsS owners recently who feel the same way, that this will get Marvel Comics in gear to push more Wanda. It as another poster said takes a few months to get such going and I think Marvel Comics was caught off guard by WandaVisions success so they got caught with their pants down and have to make up for it!

The Darkhold Alpha is coming so that is a good start.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Darkhold Alpha is probably not soon. It's not anywhere in solicits clear through July and the collected version doesn't come out until January. So release is probably fall.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Darkhold Alpha is probably not soon. It's not anywhere in solicits clear through July and the collected version doesn't come out until January. So release is probably fall.
    Yea I still do did not expect Marvel to get the message yet and it will take some time to get their pants back on after looking bad for not preparing to do comics to celebrate the show. Again we can say the pandemic is a factor but that excuse is wearing thin fast. We have to keep on eye out threw the spring and summer, if things are not moving or maybe soon the #WheresWanda needs to start again!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    We have to keep on eye out threw the spring and summer, if things are not moving or maybe soon the #WheresWanda needs to start again!
    Marvel can take up the slack somewhat with videos and articles about Wanda but those likely wouldn't contain new material and would only be a stopgap measure until new material comes out again.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Marvel can take up the slack somewhat with videos and articles about Wanda but those likely wouldn't contain new material and would only be a stopgap measure until new material comes out again.
    Do you have any idea when they might do new materials for Wanda Ravin’ Ray, Any thoughts or Views on the subject or What Marvel Comics might be thinking now after the success of WandaVision?!

Like your views on it and insights!

i can see them dropping Darkhold Alpha somewhere in september/november or even in early 2022 to have some synergy with the MoM movie, recently Steve Orlando answered a question about the comic and kinda confirms that the comic isn't cancelled just put in limbo till they decide when to drop it
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-25-2021 at 10:30 AM.