Page 310 of 774 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda's whole life has been costs for the powers she's obtained...
    Oh I agree with that statement. It's just that I don't recall it ever explicitly mentioned in Wanda's stories as opposed to Strange and Wong. In fantasy forums I frequent, they talk about Stephen every now and then, but never about Wanda, Magik and Voodoo. Has Wanda ever appeared in comics where the "rules" of magic are even discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Oh I agree with that statement. It's just that I don't recall it ever explicitly mentioned in Wanda's stories as opposed to Strange and Wong. In fantasy forums I frequent, they talk about Stephen every now and then, but never about Wanda, Magik and Voodoo. Has Wanda ever appeared in comics where the "rules" of magic are even discussed?
    Did you read Robinson's run?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I like to Thank Everyone for their Concern and Well Wishes, I am Sorry I did not get back to you all sooner on this but I wanted to wait until as my doctor would say I was over the Humb of the problem.

Like I always say on Wanda's Thread we are Friends and Like Darth WandaVision so Poetically we are like a family as well, sharing our heartaches and personals when we feel like we need to share more about us and our support.

I am not blind to my role on Wanda's thread either and I know when I make a promise like I did with the Retrospectives I want to keep that promise, but when I was not I wanted to explain myself and why to the degree I could until I understold what was happening to me Until I figured it out the last week and sadly I did the cause me so major pain for the last week.

So Now is the better time to explain since I am feeling better to a good enough degree and have been able to post more on my own powers better.

I have had major upsets in how my body had been feeling for over a week or so before the beginning of last week, I did not know what it was, then early last week it hit me like a Truck sadly.

I had 2 of My Ribs out of Place from causes I am not sure of, but it was likely due to my Phycial Work at my Job. It was Painful to put it lighly and made even sleeping Hell. I saw My Doctor/Chiropractic this last week twice which is Major for me to do for any Pain and it indeed took me time to heal it for several days, it Made My whole Back like a Rock and made me feel ill.

My chiropractic is a mircale worker and with time I am starting to feel allot better and taking time off from work but also I am back to work and taking it simpler as I can.

I like to Thank Everyone for their concern and well wishes and just wanted to Explain My time and being behind on what I was setting out to do with the Retrospectives and being their for fellow Wandan Fans.

I am hoping sometime this week to be back into doing the Retrospectives, took longer to heal then I like but I am FAR better now and I am praying it stays that way. :-)

Wanda, This Thread and All of You were a Good Part of Helping me get threw this, Thank You!

Also On other Good News I got My 2nd Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Shot this past week and it did not effect me to much, so I am doing well with that too, Been Pray on that shoot for a Long Time! :-)

Thank You All and Kept the Faith for Our Wanda and To all of You!
    First off, Ouch! Glad though you are on the mend and hope you have a speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I love when heroes show their off work lives and interact, socialize and do regular things. A lot of it was fun. And there needs to be some fun between fighting villains and the universe ending.
    I always had this idea of a scene, where Wanda and some of the other Avenger ladies, Jan, Carol, Monica, Jen and having a girl's night out and Jen gets a bit annoyed that she's the only one actually drinking anything acholoic and the other ladies give their reasons why they aren't drinking, which Jen points out they are no fun.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I still hate the part in X-factor where Wanda doesn't know what beer is.
    Wanda in Avengers have her fair share of experience with parties and feasts. Of course she will know alcohol when she saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, I still hate the part in X-factor where Wanda doesn't know what beer is.
    Wanda in Avengers have her fair share of experience with parties and feasts. Of course she will know alcohol when she saw them.
    Yeah that was so dumb. It made her seem like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I always had this idea of a scene, where Wanda and some of the other Avenger ladies, Jan, Carol, Monica, Jen and having a girl's night out and Jen gets a bit annoyed that she's the only one actually drinking anything acholoic and the other ladies give their reasons why they aren't drinking, which Jen points out they are no fun.
    They do need something together again. It would be nice to see the Avengers having fun, period. I gave up on the new run. It was too dull for me.

Hasbro are having a livestream today at 12pm EST, where they will be revealing the whole Disney+ Wave, which includes WandaVision Scarlet Witch and Vision. After that they will be available for Pre-order

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen interview with Glamour here:
    https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/ar...2021-interview
    There is so much wisdom in her words one may think Lizzie is at least 20 years older. Especially the Video version of the interview is great. Overall I like what she says.

Interesting what Lizzie says at the very end regarding witches. I wonder what some here think about that.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

New Disney+ trailer, some scenes with Wanda. Obviously nothing from “Doctor Strange 2”, but a good presence

More official images of Marvel legends WandaVision Wanda from the Falcon Cap's Wing BAF series

Anyone see Spurrier's interview about Wanda being confirmed to have some appearances in Way of X isn't that exciting i actually think he'll do good by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Anyone see Spurrier's interview about Wanda being confirmed to have some appearances in Way of X isn't that exciting i actually think he'll do good by her.
    I would prefer her to be making appearance outside the X-Books

I did, I like how his expressions said “There is and it’s killing me to not saying.”
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

He didn't really commit. He just chose to not say yes or no. Which could mean anything. Bunn teased that he wanted to put Wanda and other women in Fearless Defenders and it never happened. I'm just not gonna expect anything. Seemed like from his interview, the focus is on how mutants have been dealing with the tragedy in regards to Wanda. So it might be about them and she's mentioned. She might appear there. Hopefully it's done better than Hickman's attempt at writing her in Empyre X-Men.

So I'll expect that it's about mutants themselves, and if they finally put the last 17 years to bed, that'll be great. But keeping expectations really low based on history.