Page 315 of 774 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Very Much Indeed Leokearon, This is one of the Reasons I have been Loving doing this RetroSpective Historical Documenting and Teaching of ALL of Wanda's Comic Apperances in Chronological Order! It allows us All to see and experiance comics we NEVER knew before or likely forgot Our Wanda Was in and How much of lost Diamond Treasure they where for her indeed!

They start to paint the FULL picture of who Wanda is, her history, her leveling, her experiances, her growth and her adventures with unique people and place we nearly forgot and never knew!

It is said that Wanda and Peitro where just held captive made to me hostage brotherhood member that caused that mis-understaning and fight. If not so, who would have known the weird and different history The Twins would have taken if they come to an agreement or even friendship of beginning help from Johnny and Ben!?

Wanda and Pietro of the Fantastic Four?!

What could have been indeed.

The Use of Wanda Powers was indeed her Greatest and most odd use yet and showed just what she was really capable of when pushed to her greatest desires to save those she loved!

The Storm was Amazing and blew my mind realizing she could do that, Maybe an Early Stage of her Reality and/or Chaos Magic showing?! I know it is all connected with her hex, but still her powers are indeed an X-Factor that has always amazed me and made Wanda one of the most Fresh and unknowning powerhouses in Media!

Very Much Glad you liked this one too Leokearon, Means so Much to Know the work that goes into it get Appriated, it is allot of Work to do these.
    I'm not surprised there is a lot of work put into these and the quality shows.

Wanda and Pietro being part of the Four (or would that have been then the Sensational Six?) would have been interesting as well as them being offered to join the X-men later on; shows that Stan and Jack were already planning for Wanda and Pietro to leave the brotherhood, but maybe hadn't settled on where they would go next.

Ultimate Member

I'm quite glad they joined the Avengers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm quite glad they joined the Avengers instead.
    Me too.

I hated it when Magneto later came in and kidnapped/forced the Twins to leave with him again. I knew this had nothing good in it for them.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Me too.

I hated it when Magneto later came in and kidnapped/forced the Twins to leave with him again. I knew this had nothing good in it for them.
    Yeah, poor Erik couldn't take a hint. And them joining the F4 might've helped the F4, idk if it would've helped those two as much.

Me too.

That was an awful moment. Especially as Magneto was rubbish at trying to convincing them to rejoin him. He just shouted at them and would gave them one chance to join him or else; they would refuse; and he would go back to shouting at them and would gave them one chance to join him or else; rinse and repeat.

Yeah, poor Erik couldn't take a hint. And them joining the F4 might've helped the F4, idk if it would've helped those two as much.
    Yes, the FF would often take others in but ultimately, only the "Core-4" were the ones to stick around, barring a few occasions. Wanda and Pietro would not have fit in there.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That was an awful moment. Especially as Magneto was rubbish at trying to convincing them to rejoin him. He just shouted at them and would gave them one chance to join him or else; they would refuse; and he would go back to shouting at them and would gave them one chance to join him or else; rinse and repeat.
    haha, yeah, I remember Magneto with a leering, almost insane looking face. I guess the Twins were too horrified to see that the man was out of his mind, although all the shouting and raving should have given them a hint. At this point in their careers, the Twins were confident, but I think they were slowing losing that confidence for some reason (maybe as they themselves were feeling Anti-Human sentiment?) and Magneto's onslaught just made them afraid of him and drew them to him instead of repulsing him.

Then, Magneto *on purpose* had the bullet not only hit poor Wanda, but graze her skull!

Pietro then lost his mind with grief and attacked his now years-long friends.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 04-30-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Ultimate Member

Yes, the FF would often take others in but ultimately, only the "Core-4" were the ones to stick around, barring a few occasions. Wanda and Pietro would not have fit in there.
    Tbh, that's why I like the Avengers more. They have room to evolve, and not just be stuck with the same 4 characters. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver fit that better

Tbh, that's why I like the Avengers more. They have room to evolve, and not just be stuck with the same 4 characters. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver fit that better
    I really felt like Wanda and Pietro fit in with the Avengers from the beginning. I never thought about their past or as other kids would say, "crooks" or "bad guys". To me, they were never bad, just forced into following Magneto. When they did so a second time, I was like, oh, not again! Then, I think old Mags even tried a third time in the Avengers book.

I always wanted Wanda to use her full Hex Power on Magneto. I was so glad when Jean Grey squeezed his pin-head in the Dark Phoenix movie!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I was around 12 when I read that story and it was a very dramatic turning point for the Avengers. Even as a kid, I knew they wouldn't stay with him for long and eventually they did. I always loved the scene (after that first x men vs avengers) with the twins and the Toad flying away in the jet and Magneto's helmet floating in the water . . .
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I always hated the scenes where Wanda was hurt. Buscema's art was so key at that time.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I loved Quicksilver and seeing his power drawn. I liked when he fought Cyclops after leaving the Avengers. But it seemed a gang-up with Pietro mostly taking on all 4 of the X-boys.

Ultimate Member

I really felt like Wanda and Pietro fit in with the Avengers from the beginning. I never thought about their past or as other kids would say, "crooks" or "bad guys". To me, they were never bad, just forced into following Magneto. When they did so a second time, I was like, oh, not again! Then, I think old Mags even tried a third time in the Avengers book.

I always wanted Wanda to use her full Hex Power on Magneto. I was so glad when Jean Grey squeezed his pin-head in the Dark Phoenix movie!
    I think they felt indebted to Magneto, but didn't like his methods.

Of course, all that is past now since the retcon. I wonder though, if the XCU and MCU were connected from the beginning, would they still be his kids

I think they felt indebted to Magneto, but didn't like his methods.

Of course, all that is past now since the retcon. I wonder though, if the XCU and MCU were connected from the beginning, would they still be his kids
    The Brotherhood years aren't retconned out. Just them being mutants and his kids. But they weren't his kids until the 80s anyway.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Thank You ALL!!

I am saying this from my iPhone so sorry for my shortness in my post here I am out for the day, But I just wanted to say how Heartwarmed and Happy I to See SO Much Discussion coming from the Recent Retrospective!

You can’t believe how much this means to me to see such a response to this recent retrospective and to know it is invigorating talk on History and Subjects of Wanda we have maybe never had before!

So I just Wanted to say a BIG and Major Thank You All for This! ^_^

I hope the ones in the future are just as enjoyable and learningful as this and others where!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!