Page 317 of 774 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I Just wanted to say to All My Fellow Wanda Fans I hope You are all well and Doing Well, To Keep the Faith in Our Wanda and the Faith that we support each other threw Thick-N-Thin in our Fandom, Thank You All for Being YOU!

Last edited by CJStriker; 05-02-2021 at 08:22 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I owuld read it on a heart beat
    What if..... cool. What if P and W did join the FF, or hang around closely, like Crystal or others did. Well

Maybe Johnny would have tried to woo Wanda is what I think.

What a dynamic changer that could be, Wanda, getting to meet Agatha when they all did?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    What if..... cool. What if P and W did join the FF, or hang around closely, like Crystal or others did. Well

Maybe Johnny would have tried to woo Wanda is what I think.

What a dynamic changer that could be, Wanda, getting to meet Agatha when they all did?
    If Wanda and Pietro had joined the FF, and Crystal and Medusa had joined the Avengers in their place (as the other two in Cap's Kooky Quartet, along with Cap and Hawkeye), what a different bit of flavor!

Being an Avenger was never that big of a part of Pietro's life, but it has pretty much defined Wanda. Changing it up to being a temporary Fantastic Four member seems like it would have resulted in *much* less use for her (as the 'core four' always come back eventually, and temps like Crystal or Frankie Raye or She-Thing or Darla Deering go away, sometimes never to be seen again...).

But yeah, Wanda getting all up in that New Salem / Salem's Seven / Agatha Harkness / Nicholas Scratch business right at the beginning could have been neat, and given her an interesting place to land after Reed and Sue's vacation ends or Ben gets his powers back or Johnny's STD clears up, if she ended the magical 'sheriff' of New Salem or something.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-03-2021 at 05:39 AM.

Ultimate Member

Maybe it would've made the F4 more interesting!

Maybe Wanda wouldn't have had a mental breakdown though

FF tends to be a family unit so maybe Wanda would've had Sue as a role model?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-03-2021 at 07:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Maybe it would've made the F4 more interesting!

Maybe Wanda wouldn't have had a mental breakdown though
    Again, the reason for her mental breakdown is not due to the place of her belonging, it's simply Bendis being a hack.

I'm almost more intrigued with the idea that Crystal and Medusa end up in the Avengers. The discovery of the Inhumans was not very long after, or concurrent with Caps Kooky Quartet.
    It would have been way ahead of it's time to have 2 different super women on the Avengers, along with Cap and Hawkeye. But the Hawkeye Lech jokes almost right themselves. . .
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

That can never be said enough. Wanda went from one of the most beloved and consistent serving Avengers to a pariah.

but I also hold the nature of X-fans to blame as well.
    ~ Oberon ~

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel just released this treat for us

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movi...ebrates-movies

And somebody on Twitter posted their interpretation of the background of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:

https://twitter.com/nnocera2580/stat...06913661947907

Do you agree?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'm almost more intrigued with the idea that Crystal and Medusa end up in the Avengers. The discovery of the Inhumans was not very long after, or concurrent with Caps Kooky Quartet.
    It would have been way ahead of it's time to have 2 different super women on the Avengers, along with Cap and Hawkeye. But the Hawkeye Lech jokes almost right themselves. . .
    But they did have 2 different super-women on the Avengers at that time: Wasp and Wanda.

And even 3 on the Avengers with Wasp, SW and Black Widow (even if they did not offer 'Tasha membership for a while after that).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Marvel just released this treat for us

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movi...ebrates-movies

And somebody on Twitter posted their interpretation of the background of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:

https://twitter.com/nnocera2580/stat...06913661947907

Do you agree?
    Queen Wanda coming to snap necks in 2022 & she's bringing back the twins how am I supposed to wait!?!?!?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    FF tends to be a family unit so maybe Wanda would've had Sue as a role model?
    As a role model for what?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Again, the reason for her mental breakdown is not due to the place of her belonging, it's simply Bendis being a hack.
    I know. I'm just thinking he wouldn't have been writing her if she wasn't on the Avengers at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Queen Wanda coming to snap necks in 2022 & she's bringing back the twins how am I supposed to wait!?!?!?
    Whose neck is she snapping? This ain't the Snyderverse

Female role model/big sister type. I forgot that Sue and Jan started out pretty young. So they could just be friends. I imagine Wanda didn't have many friends when she was with the Brotherhood.

That can never be said enough. Wanda went from one of the most beloved and consistent serving Avengers to a pariah.

but I also hold the nature of X-fans to blame as well.
    I think it is the new x-men fans that are guilty. I don't een understand the hate when the big names and popular chaarcters werent affected

I don't see muh hate from older fans. They seem to understand more how comics works

Now I have a question about dissassembled. Steve rogers and Wanda had a affair out it was just his imagination?
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-03-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Whose neck is she snapping? This ain't the Snyderverse
    It's a figure of speech my guy.