Page 321 of 774 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 11598

Yes, so there may have been some early ideas to tie the Twins to the High Evolutionary and Wundergore Mountain. But the full circle and us seeing that did not happen for many years afterwards.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

I JUST Got her in the Mail!!!

85D0455D-780D-4FD2-B4DF-0EDBB3BDAB9D.jpg
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

So cute! Happy for you CJ!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    So cute! Happy for you CJ!
    Thank You Phoenixx9, I always found these adorable as well, but the level of details they have to them are Amazing Cool!

Love seeing this Wanda Love! ^_^
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    And even if it was a scrapped idea, the show never actually explained what the commercials were about ultimately. Any future writer could reutilize this idea and say that Strange was trying to contact Wanda while the whole thing in Westview was going on. I would actually like that, 'cause at least it explains that he was aware of a huge magical event happening in a nearby city with an ancient Salem witch and someone with powers stronger than him who's ''destined to destroy the world'', which is kind of a big deal and something you would expect the Sorcerer Supreme to know about. I wonder how much of WandaVision they will reference in Multiverse Of Madness.
    It annoys me that the commercials had all these clues that were supposed to make us guess that they weren't Wanda's creation, and then they cut out the payoff. If they weren't going to reveal that Strange was behind them, they should have had them come from Agatha or explain how Wanda subconsciously knew the information from the "Yo Magic" commercial. It's another way that the mystery aspect of the show was a bit of a mess.

But I suppose they might put a line in Strange 2 that hints toward Strange being behind them after all.

I'll be very interested to see how they explain things for people who haven't seen Wanda since Avengers: Endgame. You could go right from the end of that movie to a movie where Sam is Captain America, and not miss a thing. But WandaVision was a big status quo change for Wanda and Strange will have to use all his powers of exposition to summarize it for new viewers.

Smile

I got these RIGHT before WandaVision began an d they where sold to me with me in mind cause they knew How Much I loved Wanda and now they are hard to get, I feel really luck and honor to have them!

I got these RIGHT before WandaVision began an d they where sold to me with me in mind cause they knew How Much I loved Wanda and now they are hard to get, I feel really luck and honor to have them!

Do you plan to open them or keep them in their boxes? It takes away the fun if you do not play with them, lol.

Do you plan to open them or keep them in their boxes? It takes away the fun if you do not play with them, lol.
    I plan to get more so I can take at least 1 out to keep the rest mint as much as I can, so it I can have fun!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Not a fan of Funko Pops but glad for you. I do hope Wanda is added to Bandai/Banpresto's Q Posket Marvel line-up:

https://www.banpresto.jp/qposket/item_marvel.html
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Not a fan of Funko Pops but glad for you. I do hope Wanda is added to Bandai/Banpresto's Q Posket Marvel line-up:

https://www.banpresto.jp/qposket/item_marvel.html
    Thanks Ravin' Ray and YES I would Love a Wanda one of those, maybe she get a push around MoM!

I plan to get more so I can take at least 1 out to keep the rest mint as much as I can, so it I can have fun!
    Oh, that is good. I saw one of Jean I wanted with her new Gala outfit, but it was fan-made and not for sale.

Oh, that is good. I saw one of Jean I wanted with her new Gala outfit, but it was fan-made and not for sale.
    Ahh that sounds so cool and lovely, I wish you could have gotten it!

I hope they make one one day for you with Jean in the Gala Outfit so you can get one for yourself!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

CJ have you heard of Singapore-based XM Studios? They make limited-run and thus expensive figures but they are super detailed. Once a figure is sold out you just have to hope it's available at a reseller.

https://www.xm-studios.com/products/scarlet-witch.aspx
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ahh that sounds so cool and lovely, I wish you could have gotten it!

I hope they make one one day for you with Jean in the Gala Outfit so you can get one for yourself!
    Thank you my friend. It was really accurate to the Gala and I looked and looked but when asked, it was a fan made one. Maybe after the Gala, Marvel will do many of the attendees.

That's awesome. Hopefully when the non-essential shops reopen here, I'll be able to find some WandaVision Pops