Page 322 of 774 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I JUST Got her in the Mail!!!

Attachment 109239
    Oh that 's adorable. I 'm going to be waiting a year or more for Hot Toys 12" model.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Love it CJ , been wanting to buy it for myself too but i've already bought five WandaVision pops and the billy and tommy pops cost me forty alone, i really dont think i can justify spending another forty or fifty on anymore wv pops
    (not to mention the other wv merch i've bought.)

IMAG0026.jpg
    Last edited by Scarlet Wiccan; 05-05-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Love it CJ , been wanting to buy it for myself too but i've already bought five WandaVision pops and the billy and tommy pops cost me forty alone, i really dont think i can justify spending another forty or fifty on anymore wv pops
    (not to mention the other wv merch i've bought.)

IMAG0026.jpg
    WOW those are So Cool Scarlet Wiccan, Congratulations in getting them!

I am certain they must have been expense, glad you decided to get them and thanks for sharing that image and that Amazing Scarlet Witch Pillow in the photo too!

Yea I have to think before I spend indeed, just with me like I say with my LCS owners Anything new that is Scarlet Witch is an instant buy and take my money moments LOL! ;-)

Also Glad to see you here on Wanda’s Thread, WELCOME!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Thanks cj, i was going to start posting when i first signed up but got too nervous (silly i know lol).

I'm also normally the same anything with scarlet witch is an instant buy but with all the wandavision merch my wallet has definitely felt the pinch.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Thanks cj, i was going to start posting when i first signed up but got too nervous (silly i know lol).

I'm also normally the same anything with scarlet witch is an instant buy but with all the wandavision merch my wallet has definitely felt the pinch.
    Nothing silly at all, it can be allittle nervous to be on a new forum at times, been their when I started here and on my Dragon Ball forum in 2017.

Just know when you are on Wanda’s thread we want to help make you as a new poster and fan as welcomed and positive as possible cause the love of your fandom is what briny you here and that should be cherished and celebrated to help it grow and for you to help us grow thanks to what you bring being yourself to the fandom!

Indeed recently I had to hold back myself on buys cause of cost and spending I had around March so indeed I know the feel LOL!

It is Great to meet you and have you here as a fan!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

I haven't bought any Scarlet Witch or WandaVision merchandise yet. Not sure what to get.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    I haven't bought any Scarlet Witch or WandaVision merchandise yet. Not sure what to get.
    Hey Darth WandaVision , I know GameStop is supposed to have shortly a new FunPop soon I am waiting for as well!

Is you want WandaVision stuff and where online the Disney App Store and Amazon are the best places to just type in WandaVision and get stuff from the show!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Amazon has a surprising amount of WV merch, doesn't it. Lotta cool t-shirts.

There's a Halloween Wanda Funko Pop. I never collected those, but I could see myself getting that.

Smile

Amazon has a surprising amount of WV merch, doesn't it. Lotta cool t-shirts.

There's a Halloween Wanda Funko Pop. I never collected those, but I could see myself getting that.
    Indeed their is allot their, I have been getting more lately myself since the show ended!

I still try to get allot of my merch from stores to support them as much as I can too and I like the hunt in finding merch at the stores!

I even find some other merch I never thought I was looking for but glad I found that is not Wanda Related that I have wanting as well, Like GameStop, The Hunt is always interesting in what you find!

Scarlet Witch - Marvel Comics by FioreSofen
    https://www.deviantart.com/fioresofe...mics-878601179

For me I focus on Marvel Legends and POPs for my Wanda merch.

I've been collecting dolls and figures since right after 9/11 (it is, in fact, my 9/11 story). I probably have 400; I stopped counting and databasing after 330 or so (another Oberonificant, but long story).

At first I went in for Barbie Witches, since there were 2 every year, a Target one and the regular one. But it was not long before I started with other Barbie, Holidays, special/collectibles, etc. and then other similar fashion doll/size as there are quite a few 'lux' dolls offered by companies other than Mattel.

But near that beginning I realized that 12" action figures are Barbie size. "Playscale" or also 1/6 scale as it is known.

In more recent years, prices and economy have caught up with me, so I don't buy as many, but for most of these years I've displayed collections at various public libraries near Detroit and a couple of businesses.

I mostly am devoted to finding and procuring Witch dolls or Vampire dolls.

my largest display has had nearly 100 dolls. My last one while I was working full time (retired, part time job) was a Black Lives Matter display. I've done Halloween/Horror and one called "The Romance of the Vampire, Christmas/Holidays, and probably anything you might think of; historical, other holidays. etc.

I mostly love doing this for children as I get so many awe-struck kids, I actually started bring some dolls to give away too.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Barbie and Ken are sold separately. Barbie only comes with G.I. Joe.
    ~ Oberon ~

Please vote if you haven't already:

Is-wanda-the-pretender-or-no-Poll
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Please vote if you haven't already:

Is-wanda-the-pretender-or-no-Poll
    Indeed thanks for letting everyone know danielsan52I have and so far Wanda at the time of this post is winning the No! Stop calling her that! vote nicely. Showing that many more want to stop hearing such a term that makes little to no sense in the 1st place.