Page 324 of 774 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Digbash Marvel legends Scarlet Jocasta by Leokearon
    https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...0%3A1620374518

Digbash Marvel legends Scarlet Jocasta
    That's something

Digbash Marvel legends Scarlet Jocasta by Leokearon
    https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...0%3A1620374518

Digbash Marvel legends Scarlet Jocasta
    I love Jocasta.

But why does she have a red cape. Is it Wanda's?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love Jocasta.

But why does she have a red cape. Is it Wanda's?
    It is Wanda. It is from What If Vol 1 #38. It is a beautiful story dealing with Wanda's last day, however at the end Jocasta places Wanda's mind in her body, so Wanda and the Vision can love each other forever.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5522126
    Last edited by leokearon; 05-07-2021 at 08:32 AM.

It is Wanda. It is from What If Vol 1 #38. It is a beautiful story dealing with Wanda's last day, however at the end Jocasta places Wanda's mind in her body, so Wanda and the Vision can love each other forever.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post5522126
    Ah. I thought it was Wanda's, lol! Thank you.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I don't need to see them try to be a couple after being friends for decades, when we all know it won't last anyway. IMO the characters come off as desperate when they act like that
    It was tastefully done until Disassembled wrecked it. And being friends first is usually a stronger foundation on romance.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It was tastefully done until Disassembled wrecked it. And being friends first is usually a stronger foundation on romance.
    That's true if the intention was always to create a romance. But why do these characters need to hook up all the time? Can't they be ok alone?

That's true if the intention was always to create a romance. But why do these characters need to hook up all the time? Can't they be ok alone?
    It was originally the intention of Stan Lee. It was sidelined at some point, for some reason. I understand not wanting characters to hook up all the time, but Wanda really has not had a lot of hook ups. And I'm pretty sure the one with Hawkeye is still retconned as Wanda being a Doombot. So Wanda has really only had Vision, Wonder Man and Brother Voodoo. And the Wonder Man relationship was toxic. I'd honestly prefer her with Cap or Clint way, way, way before Simon.

Ultimate Member

It was originally the intention of Stan Lee. It was sidelined at some point, for some reason. I understand not wanting characters to hook up all the time, but Wanda really has not had a lot of hook ups. And I'm pretty sure the one with Hawkeye is still retconned as Wanda being a Doombot. So Wanda has really only had Vision, Wonder Man and Brother Voodoo. And the Wonder Man relationship was toxic. I'd honestly prefer her with Cap or Clint way, way, way before Simon.
    I don't like toxic relationships either. But I also don't like seeing friends hook up just because they're opposite sex. It's nice to see them as friends

While in the early Avengers, Wanda seemed....taken with Cap, but this only lasted for a few issues. I mean, he is CA after all. But then a little later, her eye shifted towards Hercules, but just in a way where Wanda was starting to become aware of men besides fighting comrades. It really was not until Vision, that Wanda felt a pull. Even Arkon did not win Wanda's heart.

On the other side of things, I don't think anyone besides Vision really knew Wanda, her personality, likes, dreams, etc, except maybe Simon, but still not to the degree of Vision, The others liked her for her beauty, her mystery or her powers.

Ultimate Member

Personally I'd prefer if everyone just stuck with one relationship, instead of numerous break-ups. The whole "who's my new gf/bf" is the least interesting thing to me.

Personally I'd prefer if everyone just stuck with one relationship, instead of numerous break-ups. The whole "who's my new gf/bf" is the least interesting thing to me.
    Writers get bored and so that's why they do that. And most people don't stay with one person all their lives, especially anymore. It's a nice notion, but divorce is very high.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    While in the early Avengers, Wanda seemed....taken with Cap, but this only lasted for a few issues. I mean, he is CA after all. But then a little later, her eye shifted towards Hercules, but just in a way where Wanda was starting to become aware of men besides fighting comrades. It really was not until Vision, that Wanda felt a pull. Even Arkon did not win Wanda's heart.

On the other side of things, I don't think anyone besides Vision really knew Wanda, her personality, likes, dreams, etc, except maybe Simon, but still not to the degree of Vision, The others liked her for her beauty, her mystery or her powers.
    I read the Herc stuff exactly like that. They were trying to show her coming of age. The Arkon thing was just creepy.

Ultimate Member

Writers get bored and so that's why they do that. And most people don't stay with one person all their lives, especially anymore. It's a nice notion, but divorce is very high.
    Divorce is high, but at least keep some couples consistent. Maybe if these universes could actually progress and new characters get properly built up, writers wouldn't get bored. I just don't like reading about a bunch of revolving door romances, and I feel it makes the characters look weak

I read the Herc stuff exactly like that. They were trying to show her coming of age. The Arkon thing was just creepy.
    I always wanted Wanda and Pietro to have gone with the Avengers when they faced Namor. I would liked to see Pietro flying into the air thinking he could beat Namor. Namor would have thought Wanda stunning and she may have been likewise briefly distracted by him as well.

Divorce is high, but at least keep some couples consistent. Maybe if these universes could actually progress and new characters get properly built up, writers wouldn't get bored. I just don't like reading about a bunch of revolving door romances, and I feel it makes the characters look weak
    Marvel chose their couples to be consistent on and it's down to basically Sue and Reed, and Jessica and Luke. I don't honestly think Wanda's relationships were handled like a revolving door. Even the one with Simon that I don't like.