Page 346 of 774 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    one of her hex orbs teleported Moondragon to 1692, to the Salem Witch Trials

Yeah it could be either or. We have to sadly wait a while to find out. I need ITMoM out now, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Either Wanda opens a gate to the multiverse to find her kids, since she literally heard them calling for help and along with Strange they find America Chavez in the multiverse or America arrives to earth and finds Strange and Wanda and tells them that she can travel etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    one of her hex orbs teleported Moondragon to 1692, to the Salem Witch Trials

Marvel Team-Up Vol. 1 #44

True, but didn't Wanda say "help" or "must get help" or something like that before casting that Hex and passing out?

I am trying to remember exactly, but it has been a long time, lol.

Do you have a scan from the panel before when the Hex was cast?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    True, but didn't Wanda say "help" or "must get help" or something like that before casting that Hex and passing out?

I am trying to remember exactly, but it has been a long time, lol.

Do you have a scan from the panel before when the Hex was cast?
    yeah she summoned her with the last hex she casted before collapsing, she did the same with spiderman but summoned him to Doom's castle instead

I really don't know in what moment Wanda blasted that hex to bring Moondragon, it's like she only had a dream and Wanda was calling her somehow and the hex orbe just appeared there

Last edited by Cruelrain; 05-23-2021 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks! It was such a long time ago that I read it.

That was a very strange Hex as it traveled through time (new for Wanda at that point), was large, stayed there for a long period of time waiting for Moondragon, and almost seemed to call to her!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wow! I did not know that story. Now that I think of it, a Moondragon/Wanda synergy of powers would be interesting. Psionics and magic. Just like Charles Xavier and Doc Strange in one issue of New Avengers: Illuminnati.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wow! I did not know that story. Now that I think of it, a Moondragon/Wanda synergy of powers would be interesting. Psionics and magic. Just like Charles Xavier and Doc Strange in one issue of New Avengers: Illuminnati.
    Except Wanda and Moony never really got along all that well. They even fought once.

The dreams, pain and anguish remind me of Professor X when Lilandra was first coming to Earth. I remember it being very similar.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Except Wanda and Moony never really got along all that well. They even fought once.
    True, but if forced into a situation where they have to just to survive… plus it's red and green! Reminds me of Wanda and Lorna.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    True, but if forced into a situation where they have to just to survive… plus it's red and green! Reminds me of Wanda and Lorna.
    It is Red and Green.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Could be. It's just hard to know for sure. Liz gets confused by stuff that they are doing often.
    Well she does mention TK which is one of Wanda's MCU powers and not one of her comic powers, so she might be on the money here.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well she does mention TK which is one of Wanda's MCU powers and not one of her comic powers, so she might be on the money here.
    She might. There's no way to know until we see it. We do know Wanda could do this very rarely in comics. But the assumption was that Miss America was brought in for her skill in that department.

Maybe Wanda gets lost trying to find her kids, but I'd like to hope that with all her power and legendary status, that she's not damseled.

I'm just gonna wait and see first though. WandaVision press junkets were sometimes intentional or jokingly misleading. So it's better to me to wait.

I could see Wanda travelling the MUltiverse trying to find Tommy and Billy but with no luck as the Multiverse is in chaos, so she goes to Strange and Ms America to help guide her to them and of course help them fix the multiverse

Ultimate Member

Could she use the Darkhold to travel between universes?

I don't think that would be a thing since she closes it upon hearing their voices.

They could always make the book do things it typically did not. It's a different universe. It has different lore for sure.