Page 348 of 774 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 11598
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Vampires are products of Darkhold magic, I think it's just the general rule of "the power to make can also unmake".
    So it actually makes sense Darkhold contains the knowledge to destroy vampires just like it creates them.
    The whole Dr. Strange vs Dracula story played out in issues #59-62 of his second series, and Wanda with Monica as well as Hannibal King were in issue #60, aiding Strange in defending Avengers Mansion (the repository of the Darkhold then) from Dracula and the Darkholders.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I know she is an AU Wanda in Heroes Reborn, but I have to say I like that she makes magical circles with runes to cast spells instead of saying them I just like how spontaneous it is. The down side is how much they play up the “no more” bit it’s like yes we know HoM can we move on from that phrase please.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Wanda's going to be appearing in a new season of animated Battleworld shorts:

Cute! Seems like she's in a variation of her current comics costume.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    So there are two variant covers from Artgerm and one from Mark Brook listed for the Magneto Trial comic

People speculating again that it could be Wanda but i think those covers will end up just being Strange Academy variants
    Even if their covers were for this book (and there is no guarantee they are, 'cause those two artists make art for a lot of different Marvel books), the fact that they aren't tagged as ''spoiler variants'' is telling. If Brooks' cover was Wanda lying dead on Erik's arms like people were speculating, that would most definitely count as a spoiler variant. So it's entirely possible the variant covers don't even reflect the content, like it happens often.

I thought we were over this when they revealed the murder happens at the Hellfire Gala. Why do people even think Wanda would be allowed anywhere near a mutant event?

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I thought we were over this when they revealed the murder happens at the Hellfire Gala. Why do people even think Wanda would be allowed anywhere near a mutant event?
    Of course there's people who want her to pay for what she did with her life, some others want her to be a mutant again and she getting killed off "could erase the AXIS retcon"

that's what i have been reading
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 05-26-2021 at 09:20 PM.

She's functionally dead so there is no difference in her paying with her life and her current state in comics. Which has been pretty consistently inconsistent for a number of years. She's spent more time out of comics than in at this point. They can keep wishing. They'll get what we are all getting. Variants, guest appearances and mostly silence.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Cute! Seems like she's in a variation of her current comics costume.
    Yeah, it just looks like a simplified version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She's functionally dead so there is no difference in her paying with her life and her current state in comics. Which has been pretty consistently inconsistent for a number of years. She's spent more time out of comics than in at this point. They can keep wishing. They'll get what we are all getting. Variants, guest appearances and mostly silence.
    Story of our and her lives.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    If Brooks' cover was Wanda lying dead on Erik's arms like people were speculating, that would most definitely count as a spoiler variant.
    That reminds me of this cover.

The artist had to explain that no, Scarlett does not die, it was a variant cover. Fans were in angst because IDW already offed a popular Joe ages ago and they didn't want a repeat.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

The artist had to explain that no, Scarlett does not die, it was a variant cover. Fans were in angst because IDW already offed a popular Joe ages ago and they didn't want a repeat.
    Well doing a homage to Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 for a cover would make people think that someone was going to die.

From the Zatanna thread, I'd love to see them together in a comic, game or movie

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    From the Zatanna thread, I'd love to see them together in a comic, game or movie

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

clean.jpg
    This is also a Crisis homage.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanda's going to be appearing in a new season of animated Battleworld shorts:

This is the first cartoon to use the Kevin Wada costume.