Page 349 of 774 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 11598

Update on Silver Witch:

Baron Zemo DEMOLISHED the Heroes of Marvel's World Without Avengers
    https://www.cbr.com/baron-zemo-heroe...adron-supreme/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Update on Silver Witch:

Baron Zemo DEMOLISHED the Heroes of Marvel's World Without Avengers
    https://www.cbr.com/baron-zemo-heroe...adron-supreme/
    Hate that they're propagating the notiation that Wanda could always just say "No more [thing]" and whatever she wants will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hate that they're propagating the notiation that Wanda could always just say "No more [thing]" and whatever she wants will happen...
    Even Wanda brought that up in her own title

Marvel forgets their own lore frequently. So I'm not surprised that it hasn't occurred to them that they gave Wanda an outside power during M-day. And make jokes about the story that fridged a female character, not only that but had a Romani one commit genocide. They've always had a certain level of tone deafness.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Attachment 109964
    This is also a Crisis homage.
    Its an homage to this cover

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Marvel forgets their own lore frequently. So I'm not surprised that it hasn't occurred to them that they gave Wanda an outside power during M-day. And make jokes about the story that fridged a female character, not only that but had a Romani one commit genocide. They've always had a certain level of tone deafness.
    Yeah, she's supposed to be a *hero* and Bendis gave her the power to say 'No More Cancer' or 'No More Poverty' or 'No More Racism' and nada. And she had this power, supposedly, for *years,* and it just literally never occurred even once to *anyone in the Marvel universe* to use it for anything heroic or good.

Just selfish genocidal OOC crap that conflicts with both her history (she flipped out because somebody mentioned something she's known about for years, and gotten past in-story?) and her powers (established back in the 80s to be retroactive, so that if she *could* say 'No More Mutants' the people affected would *never* have been mutants, and therefore not 'fall out of the sky because they lost their flying powers' because *they never would have had flying powers* and been up in the sky (without an airplane wrapped around them!) anyway).

So dumb.

Hi. Recently tried drawing Wanda. I'm usually terrible at drawing but this turned out better than I thought.

20210527_233839.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Hi. Recently tried drawing Wanda. I'm usually terrible at drawing but this turned out better than I thought.

20210527_233839.jpg
    That looks really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, she's supposed to be a *hero* and Bendis gave her the power to say 'No More Cancer' or 'No More Poverty' or 'No More Racism' and nada. And she had this power, supposedly, for *years,* and it just literally never occurred even once to *anyone in the Marvel universe* to use it for anything heroic or good.

Just selfish genocidal OOC crap that conflicts with both her history (she flipped out because somebody mentioned something she's known about for years, and gotten past in-story?) and her powers (established back in the 80s to be retroactive, so that if she *could* say 'No More Mutants' the people affected would *never* have been mutants, and therefore not 'fall out of the sky because they lost their flying powers' because *they never would have had flying powers* and been up in the sky (without an airplane wrapped around them!) anyway).

So dumb.
    He forgot that she wouldn't have a focus on Magneto or anything he was doing. They had nothing to do with each other for almost two decades.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Another CBR list, what do you think of Wanda and Cap making it to the top?

10 Forgotten Marvel Couples (That Should Be Revived)
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Another CBR list, what do you think of Wanda and Cap making it to the top?

10 Forgotten Marvel Couples (That Should Be Revived)
    Forgotten couples should stay forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Forgotten couples should stay forgotten.
    Do not agree.

Some of them I liked. Cap and Wanda could have worked. Especially if they had them both going after Nazis together. Wasp and Iron Man aren't really forgotten (that just happened) and are pretty much made for each other. They have so many similarities. I liked alt Wolverine and Herc together.

This here is curious:

"Perhaps more surprising than the fact that Scarlet Witch could date someone other than Vision"

They make mention of Wonder Man in the same article...

Ultimate Member

Do not agree.

Some of them I liked. Cap and Wanda could have worked. Especially if they had them both going after Nazis together. Wasp and Iron Man aren't really forgotten (that just happened) and are pretty much made for each other. They have so many similarities. I liked alt Wolverine and Herc together.

This here is curious:

"Perhaps more surprising than the fact that Scarlet Witch could date someone other than Vision"

They make mention of Wonder Man in the same article...
    Probably they didn't proofread their own articles

Anyways, while some couples could've worked, I don't think any should be revived.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Probably they didn't proofread their own articles

Anyways, while some couples could've worked, I don't think any should be revived.
    I absolutely believe some should be revived and worked even better than some of their better known couplings.

Well, Disassembled was caused by a Hack ignoring continuity, so that's no surprise.