Page 353 of 774 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can kind of see it with a lot of runs kind of resolving or ending soon.
    I think the only ones ending are Hulk/venom. Just because they are changing distributors they won't do a massive relaunch

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Marvel recently teased some big announcement, but I don't Wanda will be involved: https://www.cbr.com/arvel-creators-t...-announcement/
    Rumor has it that this is the Ultimate line.

We know that Darkhold is happening and being pencilled, I just don't know why wait so much for solicit
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-31-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Oh god no, WHYYYYYYY

I think the only ones ending are Hulk/venom. Just because they are changing distributors they won't do a massive relaunch
    Not a massive relaunch, similar to Marvel Now 1.0

Yaaay incestous Wanda

Coates seems to be wrapping up his Cap run too, and Spencer is going through all his major ASM plots.

On the other hand BP is relaunching with John Ridley, Cantwell is just getting started on Iron Man, ditto Cates on Thor, Kelly Thompson doesn't seem in a rush with Captain Marvel or Black Widow, etc. Who knows when Aaron will be done with Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Coates seems to be wrapping up his Cap run too, and Spencer is going through all his major ASM plots.

On the other hand BP is relaunching with John Ridley, Cantwell is just getting started on Iron Man, ditto Cates on Thor, Kelly Thompson doesn't seem in a rush with Captain Marvel or Black Widow, etc. Who knows when Aaron will be done with Avengers.
    Spider-man will continue at least for the next year, sales have been good and if they can get a #100 to close the Spencer era it will be good.

Aaron seems like he will stay on Avengers. So seems like relaunch will be: cap america, hulk, venom. ewing's defenders

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yaaay incestous Wanda
    That is rumor that I take with a grain of salt. I would think that getting back to Ultimate will make the universe fresh again
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-31-2021 at 12:29 PM.

That is rumor that I take with a grain of salt. I would think that getting back to Ultimate will make the universe fresh again
    Honestly, it won't.

Especially if Cates teased WHERE ARE THE ULTIMATES in the Venom book. No one asked for a new Ultimates book unless they are 30-40 years trying to recapture that glory that never was.

it's been so long since Darkhold Alpha was announced that this might be her look when they finally release that comic.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Cebulski did say shortly after WandaVision finished that "big news" was coming for Wanda and it wasn't the Darkhold series, but I've long since learned that Wanda never gets announced for something when we hope she will, and gets announced only when we least expect it.

Yeah, not holding my breath. I think it's about Darkhold Alpha. And not anything we aren't aware of yet. I'll be happy to be wrong. But they don't have the greatest track record.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Honestly, it won't.

Especially if Cates teased WHERE ARE THE ULTIMATES in the Venom book. No one asked for a new Ultimates book unless they are 30-40 years trying to recapture that glory that never was.
    Yeah I never liked Ultimates, even when it was still considered good. Just too edgy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Waiting for Wanda content is video game RNG rolling, you are kinda aware what you get is either crap or nothing, but you cannot shake off the desire to hope for something the next time.
    Yep, I feel like I'm playing WoW and waiting for Invincible to drop.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I never knew why Marvel didn't have them just join the X-Men.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Because they fought the X-Men. Maybe also because X-Men weren't especially popular back then

The out of comics reason was that Stan was going to the Avengers and these were the characters he wanted to take with him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The out of comics reason was that Stan was going to the Avengers and these were the characters he wanted to take with him.
    Ok. I was just making random guesses

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They were offered to join the X-men but while Wanda was intrigued, Pietro rejected it. sick of the Mutant Civil War.