Page 36 of 774 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Any chance do you think Wonder Man will show up in Wandavision?
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wa...an-appearance/

Doesn't really look like concept art to me. That's just normal comic book artwork. People are reading way too much into things.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 01-15-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think they will keep that Natalya Maximoff stuff, honeslty I enjoyed that allot and it was a good, deep and interesting story. But also I am a fan of The Magnus family and while I rather any story about the family NOT just be about Magneto and he goings on, I think by leaving it open it might leave room to make both sides happy, those with the Natalya Maximoff story and those fans of The Magnus Family.

But we have to wait and see, Maybe WandaVision might tap into Natalya Maximoff or other family origan aspects, that has been part of the guessing game along with everything else.
    They’ll definitely keep the Natalya stuff. She’s not linked to WWII and they can sliding timescale her in anywhere. Makes writers lives easier, loo

WandaVision Commercials Explained: Why Tony Stark and HYDRA Have Ads In Marvel Series
    https://thedirect.com/article/wandav...el-easter-eggs

Just watched Wandavision and I loved it, though the credits were too long wow

I'm watching the second episode of WandaVision and I really like it

I really like it, but then I still enjoy watching old "Bewitched" and "Dick Van Dyke Show" reruns. (And Paul Bettany definitely has Dick Van Dykes's mannerisms down pat!)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

that was hilarious and so well acted but increasingly creepy and disturbing, great tv

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

This is Quintessentially the Best So Far Spoiler Free Review on How as the host Says "MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN" I have seem!

& IMO Marvel Does it Again, In this Case for Our Wanda, Makes My Eyes Tear-Up with Joy. ^_^

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

"i am GOING TO TAKE A LOOK" cracked me up so much

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    that was hilarious and so well acted but increasingly creepy and disturbing, great tv
    Glad to hear Ferro and honeslty this is why I am glad they gave the series a weekly episode releases then a full drop. Such naratives of creepy yet revealing mystery undertones are best suited to be picked apart bit by bit and then thought upon for sometime to give each episode and story element their time to shine. All at once and allot of that shine on each episode could be and likely ulimiately lost in their beauty with just caring on how it all came to a conclusion.

How well acted this is has as well even stunned me, I expected it, but this is Lovely.

But like when Chris Hemsworth was finally let free to go to have fun, yet dramatic acting with Thor his way, getting Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany away from the ensemble cast for the large Avengers Movies to do their own thing the Chemesity is just their and it is adorable. This is be a show others studios go back to so see what Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany can bring to any future roles for themsevles.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Very happy with how the series is starting, i really like the "creepy or weird" moments

Lizzie and Paul have so much chemistry and Agness character it's my fav new character so far

can't wait for the 3rd episode

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Very happy with how the series is starting, i really like the "creepy or weird" moments

Lizzie and Paul have so much chemistry and Agness character it's my fav new character so far

can't wait for the 3rd episode
    Very Happy to hear that from You Cruelrain, always like your thoughts on Wanda, as well as many other fellow Wanda Fans here thougths as well I enjoy hearing.

I watched this this morning before work now I am watching agian, Honestly how well off and likable this series has started out has WOW me More then I thought to even prepare for.

Like you said, I can't say enought how Lizzie and Paul shine it in this, this will be a golden part of thier resume going forward for future parts and roles cause they shine better with each scene they are in and I can't understate that enough. Even if this was not about Wanda and Vision, if this was some other character I still truly be impressed by how good and likable they are and how well they bounch off each other, it is rare to see such great chemistry!

You could tell Kathryn Hahn as Agness was having a BLAST in her role as Agness, each word was just pure fun and she delved deep into her part and era so well I felt both between her and Lizzie I was watching the golden Episodes of I LOVE LUCY all over again on Nick at Night and VHS!

By What I have heard of Episode 3 it gets even more interesting and revealing, if this is just the opening act then this is a True Treasure Our Wanda Got to Shine for her Character, it brought me to tears at one point.

Okay this isn't really a spoiler but the fact Vision only has 3 engines that keep him running kills me

The episodes were good, it really felt like a 60s and 70s sitcom. Paul Bettany was so great, Elizabeth was great too but he surprised me. They are very flexible and hilarious.
    There is a creepiness on the air, it is so great to see it mixing with the comedy.