Page 377 of 774 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 11598

The Marvel Universe Descends into Chaos in the Darkhold Alpha #1!
    https://previewsworld.com/Article/25...rkhold-Alpha-1

The wait is over! After months of speculation, the highly-anticipated DARKHOLD saga will begin this September! This new Marvel Comics epic will kick off in DARKHOLD ALPHA #1 by acclaimed writer Steve Orlando (Curse of the Man-Thing) and extraordinary artist Cian Tormey (Injustice: Year Zero). In a story that will delight and terrify, the infamous Darkhold text has resurfaced, and the Scarlet Witch is the only hero who can prevent the dreadful havoc it’s set to unleash.

For hundreds of years, scholars and heroes alike have searched for the Darkhold—a.k.a. the Book of the Damned, written by the elder god Chthon. Now Doctor Doom, one of the greatest sorcerers in the Multiverse has found it, and Chthon has found him. To save them all, the Scarlet Witch recruits a group of the world’s greatest heroes: Iron Man, Wasp (Janet Van Dyne), Black Bolt, Blade, and Spider-Man. But in order to enter Chthon's dimension and fight him, the heroes must read from the legendary Darkhold, which drives them utterly insane. Together, they’ll have to confront their inner darkness to overcome of the most powerful mystical threats the Marvel Universe has ever faced.

“At last, we’re ready to open the Darkhold together,” Orlando said. “Scarlet Witch and Doctor Doom are two of Marvel’s most intimidating icons! And I am so excited for you all to get on board with this journey that pushes Wanda to the limit, as five of Marvel’s biggest heroes must overcome the nightmares held by the Darkhold’s pages, to stand with Wanda against one of her oldest enemies.”

This spellbinding tale will be told across a series of one-shots, each focusing on a different hero. Enter the pages of the Darkhold—and lose your mind in mighty Marvel fashion when THE DARKHOLD ALPHA #1 hits stands on September 22nd!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

Far, FAR More Adorable Wanda Goodness in this episode of our Wanda, Kids Show Hero!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Crossing
    Wada
    Darker than Scarlet

Red Zone
    Kevin Wada
    & her original/classic outfit.

She appears in this one too

Newsarama is throwing this theory around. https://www.gamesradar.com/the-scarl...cerer-supreme/

While I'd love to see Wanda as the SS, Strange being killed off for it could be cheap. Especially since it's likely none of this will stick.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I just want her to be in an ongoing comic story of some kind, preferably in the Avengers, but I'll take anything at this point.

The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation.

I know they read this comic to make that whole phrase in WV, "she will be loyal to no coven"

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Newsarama is throwing this theory around. https://www.gamesradar.com/the-scarl...cerer-supreme/

While I'd love to see Wanda as the SS, Strange being killed off for it could be cheap. Especially since it's likely none of this will stick.
    Tbh i would be shock if they give her that tittle even thought i still thinking she's not in their radar for that and honestly she doesn't need that tittle to show how capable and powerful she is

Give me more unpredictable powers, Chaos Magic and Chthon stories with her

Orlando recently said on Twitter with the book announcement that he would be glad to write more Scarlet Witch and that of course that depends on how well Darkhold Alpha does.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Sounds cool have fun CJ, also there's a wandavision photo-op at walt disney world think you'll go to it.
    Attachment 110464
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That is wonderful, CJ! I Hope you enjoy yourself very much! Walt Disney World is a Magical Place! Take the time and relax and decompress from the past 15 months of crazy business you had. Let us know your experiences once you return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I hope every moment you experience there is filled with wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Have a lovely time, CJ!
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Have a great time and stay safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Have fun, doll.
    I have just been FLOORED in ever positive way I can say it, I always knew this forums fans where some if not the sweetest and best I ever knew, but I never expected such a uniformed and caring response from ALL of you on This level! ^_^

You have brought such joy, caring and perspectives to what a trip like this means especially with what we have all been threw over the last plus year and in a more positive recent piece of important history for All of us WandaVision and how our Wanda is so connected to Disney and it’s connecting to this show makes this trip as a Wanda Fan all the more important then any other time!

You have All made this Trip SO MUCH more special for me and now I will always have these posts in my Memory of this trip in my life Forever, From the bottom of my Heart and Soul I can never say THANK YOU Enough! ^_^

This is a Magical World and Wonders our in ever inch of the Magical Kingdom, it is the Same as how our Wanda is! ;-)

I will post and inform what I witnessed of our Wanda when I can to the best I can during or after the trip, Peace and Love to you ALL!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Have a great time, CJ!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Have a great time, CJ!
    Thanks SO Much Gurkle, I will and I am and I AM Looking out for our Wanda!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

It is possible, given that if Strange does actually die (which wouldn't stick anyways); and Marvel love to gender flip characters and roles; it would mean that either Wanda or Magik would be the most likely candidates to be the next Sorcerer Supreme. It would be cheap but it could led on to Wanda getting a new comic.

America Chavez's actress posted a tik tok in which we can see the same hat that Kevin Feige wore some months ago for an interview, it has the Saturn Sanctorum symbol (for Strange), a Star Symbol on one side (for America Chavez) and Wanda's Tiara as her symbol in the other side.

All of this only reinforces the theory that they are going to be a group fighting a new villain for me.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-15-2021 at 01:02 AM.

https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...245703171?s=21

Wanda vs Doom should be an epic showdown in the Darkhold
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”