Page 384 of 774 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 11598

I saw the pages and I teared up it was just sooo sweet.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I saw the pages and I teared up it was just sooo sweet.
    I loved every panel, there’s much damage to be repaired
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Wanda gonna have some people triggered today lmao.

Extraordinary Member

Great, can she break away from X-books for good now? I am still a separatist either way.
    Gonna praise Ewing a bit I guess, but I am not gonna place the faith on a single writer, hopefully she can shake off the burden be on the way to something else and something better somehow.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-23-2021 at 03:45 AM.

I stand by the fact they need to dive in with Wanda in the X-Books have sis cannonball into that **** I see the potential.

Can’t wait for Wanda to be confirmed a mutant again, Also I hope she gets to be regularly featured in the x-books
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

So I can have more casuals yelling at me about how she is always an X-character and how great HoM is, yikes.
    Regularly written by Ewing maybe, no to X-books in general.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I stand by the fact they need to dive in with Wanda in the X-Books have sis cannonball into that **** I see the potential.
    Just not interested, the whole Magnus family IMO is just some weird fantasy for a family conjured up by enthusiastic fanworks than actual canon content.
    And I for one am the last person who want Wanda as a character to be hijacked by what some fans think she is.

When in the x-line wanda wasn't doing a lot of the things she has done. Personally the x-line seems to be the only line interested in rehabing wanda despite not being the ones to come up with the story that nearly destroyed her in the first place. So careful what you wish for.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Depends on the writer, if her rehab means her stuck in a franchise I have little interest in, then what is the point?
    I am not interested in her none-existent "family dynamic" with Magneto and I am fed up with people telling me how great House of M is and how she is boring without the mutant connection. I want her re-established as the character she has actually been according to the content she historically had. Not fan obsessions generated by people who only ever heard about one famous story.
    I just want to get this over with, if Ewing helped with that, bless his soul. But being in X-books is not the end goal is certainly not the ideal end game for me.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-23-2021 at 04:13 AM.

woow that was so emotional why lie

she's literally non existant by the avengers-office so as long as the x-office keeps it this way i don't see the issue, this was so good especially for the fans who want Wanda to be a mutant again (i'm neutral about it)
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-23-2021 at 04:16 AM.

To the majority of the world people will always tie Wanda back to mutants and Magneto it just is what it is. The traditional Wanda fan ain't picking up her comics from the days of old they'll read House of M, Children's Crusade & that's the narrative they'll latch onto. It just is what it is only die hard comic fans even acknowledge Axis happened.

Brevoort hasn’t done **** for wanda, he didnt even care to capitalize on wandavision success, time for someone else to have a chance

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, as long as she is in good hands I guess.
    She is none-existent in Avengers and regularly get dragged by X-office, and a one-time warmer in one single issue somehow erases all the scars I guess. X-franchise in the end is not her home. Again, I thank Ewing for the effort, not much hope for anything else.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Brevoort hasn’t done **** for wanda, he didnt even care to capitalize on wandavision success, time for someone else to have a chance
    Yeah, hopefully they don't turn her into someone I cannot recognize anymore I hope.
    I just wish Darkhold is good so I can have some fun before she goes.