Page 385 of 774 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 11598

Trial of Magneto covers. Vision on Krakoa for a memorial? Also the High Evolutionary is appearing in X-Men.
    Last edited by jmc247; 06-23-2021 at 06:10 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    To the majority of the world people will always tie Wanda back to mutants and Magneto it just is what it is. The traditional Wanda fan ain't picking up her comics from the days of old they'll read House of M, Children's Crusade & that's the narrative they'll latch onto. It just is what it is only die hard comic fans even acknowledge Axis happened.
    And learn this character through limited content and fabricated narratives from enthusiatic Magnus family fans.
    Yeahhhh, if I cannot stop that, I should get to complain. WandaVision has its flaws but at the very least it doesn't give in to casual fans' demand of Mutnat/Mephisto/Magneto and other BS.

This is gonna be 1 hell of a story.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That's Billy and Tommy between Pietro and Wanda right? And Lorna above? So why no Luna?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    And learn this character through limited content and fabricated narratives from enthusiatic Magnus family fans.
    Yeahhhh, if I cannot stop that, I should get to complain. WandaVision has its flaws but at the very least it doesn't give in to casual fans' demand of Mutnat/Mephisto/Magneto and other BS.
    It can't give in on something it never alluded too everyone knows mutants, Mephisto, Magneto are to big to be introduced on a TV show. And no you can't stop that & honestly theirs no point in complaining you love Wanda for your reasons & want her character to go one way, while other people love her for their own & want her to go another way & that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That's Billy and Tommy between Pietro and Wanda right? And Lorna above? So why no Luna?
    She's more irrelevant then her daddy & that's saying somthing.

Extraordinary Member

It can't give in on something it never alluded too everyone knows mutants, Mephisto, Magneto are to big to be introduced on a TV show. And no you can't stop that & honestly theirs no point in complaining you love Wanda for your reasons & want her character to go one way, while other people love her for their own & want her to go another way & that's ok.
    If other people want her to be defined by HoM, then they are my enemy. That and people who tells me why X-characters are entitled to her show, and how she is nothing without mutants.

Extraordinary Member

They are not there not because they are "too big", they simply shouldn't be there period.

Extraordinary Member

Not gonna bash the artist for this, but why did they refuse to draw Wanda's current costume?

Not gonna bash the artist for this, but why did they refuse to draw Wanda's current costume?
    That's the costume she wore back in Empyre & for all her "Big Moments" so to speak, they probably just relate her to that costume.

Incredible Member

I read a rumor that The Trial is about Magneto killing Wanda so that so she can be reborn as a mutant

If other people want her to be defined by HoM, then they are my enemy. That and people who tells me why X-characters are entitled to her show, and how she is nothing without mutants.
    Enemy is a little extreme but ya know do you bruh.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, the sloppiness carries on. At least she is less likely to be a plot device this time.

They are not there not because they are "too big", they simply shouldn't be there period.
    Nah they too big all 3 deserve movie intros not shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    I read a rumor that The Trial is about Magneto killing Wanda so that so she can be reborn as a mutant
    I can see it. I doubt it but I can see it. My thinking is still Tommy for some reason who gets killed.