Page 386 of 774 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Enemy is a little extreme but ya know do you bruh.
    I don't want their desire to come true in any form. That sort of enemy.

Extraordinary Member

Nah they too big all 3 deserve movie intros not shows.
    And not in Wanda's show or movies if there will be any. They shouldn't be in a story about her, no matter the scale.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    I read a rumor that The Trial is about Magneto killing Wanda so that so she can be reborn as a mutant
    That's some perfect representation of how F-up their family dynamic actually is.
    Give me Wanda's tears of joy after becoming a mutant again so I can puke all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    If other people want her to be defined by HoM, then they are my enemy. That and people who tells me why X-characters are entitled to her show, and how she is nothing without mutants.
    The x-office are the only way to move the narrative forward, due to the avengers offices disinterest all it was available for sale during wandavision were reprints of the dreadful house of m and now thousand of new fan will remember it forever as their first comics featuring wanda, all because brevoort could not be bothered to actually redeem her character and restore her status as hero, after murking the waters even more by turning her into a non mutant he just dumped her in limbo…… and let’s not forget all the ruination that befall wanda was editorially mandated ad approved by the avengers side of editorial……bah
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    And not in Wanda's show or movies if there will be any. They shouldn't be in a story about her, no matter the scale.
    IDK about that all 3 are important parts of her comic history so.... Yeah IDK *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The x-office are the only way to move the narrative forward, due to the avengers offices disinterest all it was available for sale during wandavision were reprints of the dreadful house of m and now thousand of new fan will remember it forever as their first comics featuring wanda, all because brevoort could not be bothered to actually redeem her character and restore her status as hero, after murking the waters even more by turning her into a non mutant he just dumped her in limbo…… and let’s not forget all the ruination that befall wanda was editorially mandated ad approved by the avengers side of editorial……bah
    I am pissed off by certain fans. And I am not interested in her stories with X-franchise. Just because Marvel decides to print **** when WV is airing, doesn't mean I have to give in to ****.
    Moving the narrative forward is fine, but only if it ends with her getting a free passage card away from X-franchise.
    If X-office can treat her like a plot device once, I don't see the reason to stay beyond "character fixing".
    I don't need more annoying fans telling me to read a none-existent comic about how great this family is, I really freaking don't.

Extraordinary Member

IDK about that all 3 are important parts of her comic history so.... Yeah IDK *shrugs*
    Mephisto is literally just an excuse to get rid of her kids, he doesn't even show up himself in WCA to do the dirty work.
    Yet all people talk is Mephisto this, Mephisto that.

This is gonna be 1 hell of a story.
    Yooo could you imagine if what reed whispered was actually. "Magneto, the twins are his."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yooo could you imagine if what reed whispered was actually. "Magneto, the twins are his."
    Why would he tell Charles that though? And how would he know?

Why would he tell Charles that though? And how would he know?
    It was more of a joke but it could be said he told charles because he knew magneto would act out right there. He also could say he got the tech the idea for masking Franklyn x-gene based on technology he came across from the high evolutionary. That would in a way clean up Reed being seen as the creator of said device and even out Xavier erasing the thought because the initial concept wasn't even his.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

spoilers:
    Seeing Wanda and Magneto hug it out may have given me back years on my life. Is this what happiness is like?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    spoilers:
    Seeing Wanda and Magneto hug it out may have given me back years on my life. Is this what happiness is like?
    end of spoilers
    Yes and yes
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It was cute. But I wonder if it it's supposed to lead to something or was just meant to show Magneto still being supportive of her (I always thought he looked sad at that panel where he says "The Pretender...", never got how people thought he was actually showing disdain for her).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It was cute. But I wonder if it it's supposed to lead to something or was just meant to show Magneto still being supportive of her (I always thought he looked sad at that panel where he says "The Pretender...", never got how people thought he was actually showing disdain for her).
    Yeah, this makes it pretty clear he was never really comfortable with how Krakoa was treating Wanda but had to toe the party line.

"And I will do what I must to make things right" sounds pretty ominous.

I wonder if he feels the same about Pietro.

Yeah, Magneto looked sad. I hope this story finally gives closure to the HoM disaster