Page 387 of 774 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 11598

DARKAGES2021001-Manapaul-Var.jpg
    Wanda appears on this cover to Dark Ages #1. Doesn't mean that she will actually appear in the issue.

An then this

THE DARKHOLD ALPHA #1
    STEVE ORLANDO (W) • CIAN TORMEY (A) • Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD
    Variant Cover by SUPERLOG
    Variant Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY CIAN TORMEY
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY JUANN CABAL
    ENTER THE PAGES OF THE DARKHOLD — AND LOSE YOUR MIND IN MIGHTY MARVEL FASHION!
    Critically acclaimed writer Steve Orlando joins forces with extraordinary artist Cian Tormey for a story that will delight and terrify! For hundreds of years, scholars and heroes alike have searched for the complete text of the Darkhold — a.k.a. the Book of the Damned, written by the elder god Chthon. Now one of the greatest sorcerers in the Multiverse has found it — and Chthon has found him. To save them all, the Scarlet Witch must gather the world’s greatest heroes…and unleash their inner darkness. Witness the Marvel Universe’s descent into chaos!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99
    RETAILERS: Please note that previous orders have been cancelled. New solicitation codes must be used to order this issue.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-23-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member

At least they bother to get her costume right this time.

Wanda also has a cameo in Way of X
    spoilers:
    She doesn't have lines but she shares a dance with Magneto
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That's the costume she wore back in Empyre & for all her "Big Moments" so to speak, they probably just relate her to that costume.
    During Disassembled and HoM she was in her Red Zone costume, so it's not tied to any other moments than Genosha.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The x-office are the only way to move the narrative forward, due to the avengers offices disinterest all it was available for sale during wandavision were reprints of the dreadful house of m and now thousand of new fan will remember it forever as their first comics featuring wanda, all because brevoort could not be bothered to actually redeem her character and restore her status as hero, after murking the waters even more by turning her into a non mutant he just dumped her in limbo…… and let’s not forget all the ruination that befall wanda was editorially mandated ad approved by the avengers side of editorial……bah
    The time to move it forward was 10 years ago. This is doing nothing more than milking a story for x-fans titilation.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I am pissed off by certain fans. And I am not interested in her stories with X-franchise. Just because Marvel decides to print **** when WV is airing, doesn't mean I have to give in to ****.
    Moving the narrative forward is fine, but only if it ends with her getting a free passage card away from X-franchise.
    If X-office can treat her like a plot device once, I don't see the reason to stay beyond "character fixing".
    I don't need more annoying fans telling me to read a none-existent comic about how great this family is, I really freaking don't.
    It's all got only the source of fan fiction. That's what they want to build on.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Mephisto is literally just an excuse to get rid of her kids, he doesn't even show up himself in WCA to do the dirty work.
    Yet all people talk is Mephisto this, Mephisto that.
    They can't possibly believe that Master Pandemonium deserves a major role in her life because he was there for one of three major hack stories, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The time to move it forward was 10 years ago. This is doing nothing more than milking a story for x-fans titilation.
    The wasted time falls entirely on the avengers book, they just don’t give 2 **** about her, I’m a Wanda fan and I’m psyched
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Brevoort hasn’t done **** for wanda, he didnt even care to capitalize on wandavision success, time for someone else to have a chance
    So the only alternative is to milk an old story instead of creating a new one? I'll read Darkhold Alpha instead.

So the only alternative is to milk an old story instead of creating a new one? I'll read Darkhold Alpha instead.
    That’s your prerogative for sure
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    To the majority of the world people will always tie Wanda back to mutants and Magneto it just is what it is. The traditional Wanda fan ain't picking up her comics from the days of old they'll read House of M, Children's Crusade & that's the narrative they'll latch onto. It just is what it is only die hard comic fans even acknowledge Axis happened.
    A majority don't even read comics. They should not be altered for them
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-23-2021 at 09:06 AM.

The wasted time falls entirely on the avengers book, they just don’t give 2 **** about her, I’m a Wanda fan and I’m psyched
    It falls on both as she's had appearances in both. One was to only be cussed out by Teen Jean.

It falls on both as she's had appearances in both. One was to only be cussed out by Teen Jean.
    I disagree, all the garbage that she was put trough was 90% avengers office management

I disagree, all the garbage that she was put trough was 90% avengers office management
    Marvel is one company, not two. And they had her make appearances in the X-Books. The most recently so she can mess up again. And suddenly not know how magical idols work. Despite knowing all about them for decades. They also had their chances.

It's not like all writers don't go on that big retreat to discuss and plan out stories that affect all titles.

It's a Marvel issue. Not X vs. A. This should have been a thing and long over with ten years ago.

Clearly in the minority, but the hug was not good in my opinion. People seem to forget that Wanda hated Magneto, so her hugging her 'daddy' is just wrong. Once again, it shows that the whole Magneto as their father, was and still is for Magneto's benefit, to show he isn't a complete monster, and never for the twins benefit. The fact that Magneto even promises to make things right, fills me with with dread not hope, especially given the trial coming soon.