Page 4 of 774 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Here with better quality, kinda looks like the eye of agamotto but the lines are to straight ?

I do notice a C and H and T and O can be formed out of the symbol, maybe me just reading too much. The W does double as a C, though. Perhaps a symbol of Chaos Magic, it mirroring the Vishanti symbol on the eye of Agamotto, that perhaps representing Order Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Very well said, it works so well and symbolizes so much on Who Wanda is! Indeed her headdress should be apart of her Symbol, it has be her short of symbol for the longest time.

I just hope it’s designed/executed in a way that doesn’t look cheesy/corny. It straddles the line and can go either way so easily.

My Goodness, it is amazing to believe we live in a reality where this is REALLY happening for our Wanda!

Just a few years ago who would have believed she would get ALL This, Truly a Time of Times to be a Wanda Fan!
    Really happy for Wanda she really deserved all this good things.
    I like how MCU corrects so many comics injustices

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    I do notice a C and H and T and O can be formed out of the symbol, maybe me just reading too much. The W does double as a C, though. Perhaps a symbol of Chaos Magic, it mirroring the Vishanti symbol on the eye of Agamotto, that perhaps representing Order Magic.
    Those are very good points and observations, while it could look like an overly unique W, the details of other symbols and words you see I it could indicate the world of Magic with Wanda and Strange be the flagship characters in expanding the MCU’s magical verse!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Looking forward to WandaVision on D+! Hopefully they have something big planned for her in the comics. It's been a minute since she was on an Avengers team.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Looking forward to WandaVision on D+! Hopefully they have something big planned for her in the comics. It's been a minute since she was on an Avengers team.
    Right now, it seems like they are just releasing a collection of her past series with some other comics in February (not sure if it’s just ComiXology or it’s a physical trade) but I’m shocked there hasn’t been any notice of a book or anything.

Smile

Same here Marvell2100, my hopes is that this could have some celebrations and push for Wanda in the comics too, especially with the classic Avengers team. Also very glad you are excited for the show as well!

Welcome Back to Wanda thread too, always glad to talk to you about her my friend!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Really happy for Wanda she really deserved all this good things.
    I like how MCU corrects so many comics injustices
    Thanks Rang10, indeed nicely said, she has deserved this notice and celebrating for so long, it is always great to here it from fans that feel that Happy for her character getting this beauty to her legacy, Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Right now, it seems like they are just releasing a collection of her past series with some other comics in February (not sure if it’s just ComiXology or it’s a physical trade) but I’m shocked there hasn’t been any notice of a book or anything.
    They just did a Falcon and Winter Soldier mini so it is surprising that they aren't at least doing a Wanda one-shot or something.

Same here Marvell2100, my hopes is that this could have some celebrations and push for Wanda in the comics too, especially with the classic Avengers team. Also very glad you are excited for the show as well!

Welcome Back to Wanda thread too, always glad to talk to you about her my friend!
    Glad to talk with you again CJS. Been too long.

I wonder why they focus so much on Billy but really haven't given Tommy any attention. They are twins after all.

They just did a Falcon and Winter Soldier mini so it is surprising that they aren't at least doing a Wanda one-shot or something.
    They were planning on timing Darkhold (a mini/event that Wanda is the lead character of) with WandaVision in December. After the pandemic it has been delayed... But what I don't get is why they got the writer to work on something else first to release in March and call his "Marvel debut".

https://twitter.com/BlackxOlsen/stat...13176014921734

like father, like daughter #WandaVision

Man... Coipel draws my favorite Wanda’s.

So Grey DeLisle (The voice actor of Azula in Avatar) just said in her Twitter account that her voice is in WandaVision

I wonder what kind of character or work she did there

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    So Grey DeLisle (The voice actor of Azula in Avatar) just said in her Twitter account that her voice is in WandaVision

I wonder what kind of character or work she did there
    Probably has to do with the animated sequence opening for the Bewitched segment or something on a tv...

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Man... Coipel draws my favorite Wanda’s.

Yes he does.