Page 401 of 774 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11598

some popular Fanart circulating on twitter by jacobcrump_art

Can't wait to see her in this movie

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, I wish they gave us a reasoning as to how she feels about magneto.
    The last moment was relief that she wasn't his daughter because his past manipulations of her. And how abusive it was being a part of the Brotherhood. The only times she's liked him has been when she second guesses things and wants to give him another chance. Then he of course blows that.

It's not a mystery as to why she hates or mistrusts him. It is a mystery why they act like she should give him yet another chance.

Hopefully he doesn't murder her or her brother this time.

To me, she already has a father and doesn't need another.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The last moment was relief that she wasn't his daughter because his past manipulations of her. And how abusive it was being a part of the Brotherhood. The only times she's liked him has been when she second guesses things and wants to give him another chance. Then he of course blows that.

It's not a mystery as to why she hates or mistrusts him. It is a mystery why they act like she should give him yet another chance.

Is it really a mystery that she cares for him. I mean there are examples that she does love him deep down in spite of all the bullshit he put her and Pietro through. She could have let go of her anger towards him and wanted to reconcile.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Is it really a mystery that she cares for him. I mean there are examples that she does love him deep down in spite of all the bullshit he put her and Pietro through. She could have let go of her anger towards him and wanted to reconcile.
    I figure it has to do with her softer side. Because it's definitely not earned.

I figure it has to do with her softer side. Because it's definitely not earned.
    You’re right it’s not earned. Yet she found it better to maybe give him a chance cause holding on to anger in Wanda’s case doesn’t do her any good either.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    You’re right it’s not earned. Yet she found it better to maybe give him a chance cause holding on to anger in Wanda’s case doesn’t do her any good either.
    That's one of those weird tropes that doesn't really work in actual practice. Because all it does is give the abuser a new avenue. Hence why it's happened a few times and she finally got fed up. But now Marvel has her being the meek little daddy's girl again. We'll see if it turns out differently this time.

The onus needs to stop being put on victims to forgive.

Extraordinary Member

The more cynical part of me actually want to see more murdering happen, just so I can observe how many people will still suck it up.
    Also the talk about abuse victim aside, as a fictional character, being narratively hijacked is just as bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, I wish they gave us a reasoning as to how she feels about magneto.
    At least the S.W.O.R.D. scene sort of has a reason: he appears to be the only person on Krakoa who pushed back against the "Pretender" thing, first by inviting her to the Gala and then by being nice to her. It doesn't make up for what he's done, but if I were Wanda I'd give him a hug too in that situation.

Whatever happens I hope Wanda plays an active role in her storyline with the X-men. I also would like Wanda to have a more positive relationship with them maybe even have her be a recurring character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    some popular Fanart circulating on twitter by jacobcrump_art

Can't wait to see her in this movie

I was hoping the costume would be made a brighter red

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    The more cynical part of me actually want to see more murdering happen, just so I can observe how many people will still suck it up.
    Also the talk about abuse victim aside, as a fictional character, being narratively hijacked is just as bad.
    Some parts of fandom are absolutely tolerant of the most vile, toxic stuff. So they'd love that relationship.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    At least the S.W.O.R.D. scene sort of has a reason: he appears to be the only person on Krakoa who pushed back against the "Pretender" thing, first by inviting her to the Gala and then by being nice to her. It doesn't make up for what he's done, but if I were Wanda I'd give him a hug too in that situation.
    Honestly I am more confused about why she accepted the invitation at all. Invited to a hostile land by a person you barely trust. Think, Wanda, think!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Honestly I am more confused about why she accepted the invitation at all. Invited to a hostile land by a person you barely trust. Think, Wanda, think!
    They don't have her think in those books. She does things she typically wouldn't do and forgets everything she was taught. She's meek and naive. Like a child. It's degrading.

Extraordinary Member

As of now people are already talking about the possibility of Mag killing Wanda just so she can be reborn as a mutant.
    Sorry, am I crazy or does this sound just fucked up?
    Not that I don't consider this family f-up to some extent before, but this is the new low really.
    Being a mutant is somehow so important that it is worth risking her life to prove a null point. And everything is better just because she is a mutant right?

Call me heartless but I am gonna laugh if it actually happens, bonus laughter if Magneto act all heartbroken like he did in AoA/OML universe.

I don't see that happening and didn't she pass through the gate without the special flower human guests got. I've also seen people speculate he'll put Anya's mind in her body or vice versa which is ew creepy.

Ultimate Member

So why should her relationship to Magneto come at her expense? Because that seems to be the theory here if she goes to Krakoa