Page 402 of 774 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 11598

Yeah it's that great peaceful talk going on in the x-books section we were told about. Them wanting Wanda replaced, lol. They all "love" her so much!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    As of now people are already talking about the possibility of Mag killing Wanda just so she can be reborn as a mutant.
    Sorry, am I crazy or does this sound just fucked up?
    Not that I don't consider this family f-up to some extent before, but this is the new low really.
    Being a mutant is somehow so important that it is worth risking her life to prove a null point. And everything is better just because she is a mutant right?

Call me heartless but I am gonna laugh if it actually happens, bonus laughter if Magneto act all heartbroken like he did in AoA/OML universe.
    Anything born from fan fiction is messed up. Fandom is ok with many messed up things. Including a grown woman's entire identity erased so she can love a man who abused her.

Honestly I am more confused about why she accepted the invitation at all. Invited to a hostile land by a person you barely trust. Think, Wanda, think!
    This is from a woman who has taken everything about her origin at face value without an evidence; forgotten her kids when she had remembered them and then went to Dr. Doom for help and later forgot everything about magic and caused a zombie apocalypse. Some writers (even the best) like to poytray Wanda as an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So why should her relationship to Magneto come at her expense? Because that seems to be the theory here if she goes to Krakoa
    Exactly. My question of how this benefits Wanda at all is never really answered. The best was it gives her an edge to be possibly a villain. Which is messed up and ruined the character. So yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah it's that great peaceful talk going on in the x-books section we were told about. Them wanting Wanda replaced, lol. They all "love" her so much!
    But most people there think it would be creepy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I don't see that happening and didn't she pass through the gate without the special flower human guests got. I've also seen people speculate he'll put Anya's mind in her body or vice versa which is ew creepy.
    Lol, there are people who want to believe he is daddy dearest and there are people who want him to be the tough dude watching out for his own people.
    But what's in common? They are both not good for Wanda's character.
    AoA Magneto is the former, and Wanda died to complete the Sadneto arc. OML flashback Magneto is the latter, Wanda again died for the Greater-Goodneto image. MU Wanda may still have the luxury of living but she is just as hijacked as those AU scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    This is from a woman who has taken everything about her origin at face value without an evidence; forgotten her kids when she had remembered them and then went to Dr. Doom for help and later forgot everything about magic and caused a zombie apocalypse. Some writers (even the best) like to poytray Wanda as an idiot.
    Well it's just how she's been written in recent years. The related to family thing is pretty common with lots of characters in comics. Just repeated more with Wanda. And it's dumb. They should stick with the Maximoffs. They raised the twins. That's the last name they took. And even when Mags was her dad, the Maximoffs were still her family. It's a waste of page space.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly I am more confused about why she accepted the invitation at all. Invited to a hostile land by a person you barely trust. Think, Wanda, think!
    Well, maybe she knew she could easily handle anyone who tried to attack her.

Of course that will seem ironic if it turns out this really is a "who killed the Scarlet Witch?" story.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    But most people there think it would be creepy.
    Comics love creepy. So anything is plausible. Comics writers have a special brand of tone deaf.

Magneto has reused some of Wanda's parts, along with some other new parts, and has reconstructed another Wanda, and renamed her New Wanda.

Ultimate Member

Exactly. My question of how this benefits Wanda at all is never really answered. The best was it gives her an edge to be possibly a villain. Which is messed up and ruined the character. So yeah...
    I think the answer is: it doesn't benefit her

Well it's just how she's been written in recent years. The related to family thing is pretty common with lots of characters in comics. Just repeated more with Wanda. And it's dumb. They should stick with the Maximoffs. They raised the twins. That's the last name they took. And even when Mags was her dad, the Maximoffs were still her family. It's a waste of page space.
    Exactly, I never even understood why marvel made a big deal about the twins parentage in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I think the answer is: it doesn't benefit her
    I already know that. And know that the posts claiming this is best for her are gaslighting at best.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Exactly, I never even understood why marvel made a big deal about the twins parentage in the first place.
    All of their major relationships with other characters were made when they were adults, with other Avengers, Inhumans or X-Men, so their parentage shouldn't really be that important anyway

MARVEL COMICS · RELEASES JUL 28TH, 2021
    S.W.O.R.D. #7

THE MORNING AFTER THE NIGHT BEFORE... The party is over...but not all the guests have gone home. Victor Von Doom is staying for dinner. Be there as he catches up with an old friend…just as THE LAST ANNIHILATION hits!

THE LAST ANNIHILATION TIE-IN

Do you think that Doom is talking to Wanda?