Page 408 of 774 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And did the abuser change in your example? Because none I've experienced ever have.

Hell even in this context of this particular story, Wanda's experiences with Mags have turned bad in the end.
    Yeah I saw change for the better so we moved past it *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yeah I saw change for the better so we moved past it *shrugs*
    And they tried to murder or murdered a sibling?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, they should face each other as mortal enemy then.
    At least she won't get reduced to AoA Wanda.

Yes, it's rather convenient of X-office to do that don't you think?
    They are setting up the trial and killing wanda (or killing pietro to test it on him) is to make her a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They are setting up the trial and killing wanda (or killing pietro to test it on him) is to make her a mutant.
    We don't know that. All we know is the teaser of part of a Mark Brooks cover. The rest is wishes and hopes.

And they tried to murder or murdered a sibling?
    If you call neglecting my siblings leaving them starved for days in a house by themselves until CPS had to come & split them up attempted murder then yeah. *shrugs* I'm not about to play abuse Olympics. My point we were all able to move past that cause we saw change in our father so it's possible to move past ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If you call neglecting my siblings leaving them starved for days in a house by themselves until CPS had to come & split them up attempted murder then yeah. *shrugs* I'm not about to play abuse Olympics. My point we were all able to move past that cause we saw change in our father so it's possible to move past ****.
    I'm glad he changed, and sorry about your siblings. I find it hard to forgive, because in my case, he never changed. He only acts nice when he wants something. And because it's hard to forgive for the things he just did not do to me but to my siblings.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yessss, so much love from daddy's little experiment.
    Gonna be my go-to party crasher for casual fans who simp Magnus family like your stereotypical fan shipper if this actually happens.

Extraordinary Member

I hope, though it's probably too much to ask, that after this scene we get at least one more X-Men character sticking up for Wanda. This is literally the first time in the entire new status quo that any character has been allowed to voice doubts about the "Pretender" thing. It really makes the X-Men come off as even bigger jerks than they already are in this status quo, since apparently they just let her be demonized, and (we now find out) she knows about it, and they don't care.

Even if she dies for shock value (and then comes back immediately) I'll take it as a win if one character gets to call them out for it, though given our luck, probably Magneto will be the only one doing it.

Also it'll be interesting to see if she's once again in her classic outfit next time we see her (dead or alive). In last year's Hickman "Empyre" mini it may be that the classic outfit was just to create some doubts about when exactly the Genosha zombie thing happened, and this time I suppose it could be that this is what she would have worn to the party, but at this rate it may be years before they actually give her something based on the MCU version.

Ultimate Member

Just wondering, why is everyone convinced that she's getting gawked?

Extraordinary Member

We don't know that. All we know is the teaser of part of a Mark Brooks cover. The rest is wishes and hopes.
    Well call it speculation

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Just wondering, why is everyone convinced that she's getting gawked?
    The upcoming story is "The Trial of Magneto" and there's been a murder, and the second issue has Avengers coming to Krakoa for a memorial. It seems hard to escape the idea that the murder is of The Pretender, though probably unlikely that Magneto is actually guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I hope, though it's probably too much to ask, that after this scene we get at least one more X-Men character sticking up for Wanda. This is literally the first time in the entire new status quo that any character has been allowed to voice doubts about the "Pretender" thing. It really makes the X-Men come off as even bigger jerks than they already are in this status quo, since apparently they just let her be demonized, and (we now find out) she knows about it, and they don't care.

Even if she dies for shock value (and then comes back immediately) I'll take it as a win if one character gets to call them out for it, though given our luck, probably Magneto will be the only one doing it.

Also it'll be interesting to see if she's once again in her classic outfit next time we see her (dead or alive). In last year's Hickman "Empyre" mini it may be that the classic outfit was just to create some doubts about when exactly the Genosha zombie thing happened, and this time I suppose it could be that this is what she would have worn to the party, but at this rate it may be years before they actually give her something based on the MCU version.
    I dunno, I think the MCU look would be kind of boring in the comics unless they touched it up a little. I'd rather stick with the Wada costume or her classic look or something entirely new.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I think the MCU look would be kind of boring in the comics unless they touched it up a little. I'd rather stick with the Wada costume or her classic look or something entirely new.
    Boring? I think the Wada costume is a lot more simple than the MCU one. I like it cause it's like, of soft and elegant, and without many details or armory parts it means essentially no artists screw it up, I don't think it ever looked bad. But it has lasted for 6 years now, so I wouldn't mind a new one to shake things up.

The best part of the Wada costume it's the tiara imo, they can change the rest

I like both her Wada costume and MCU costume. Both are good.