Page 409 of 774 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    There are only so many things you can forgive in terms of abuse. Verbal, physical, what about lethal ones?
    Where do you draw the line? There are no lack of news in my country about abuse victims ending up dead or severely injured because they believed in the possibility of "things changing for the better" instead of just calling the police or using other methods to at least get away.
    That’s just me I’ll always believe in the possibilities of being better of owning up to your actions and try to do what’s right that’s just me.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Boring? I think the Wada costume is a lot more simple than the MCU one. I like it cause it's like, of soft and elegant, and without many details or armory parts it means essentially no artists screw it up, I don't think it ever looked bad. But it has lasted for 6 years now, so I wouldn't mind a new one to shake things up.
    For me her current outfit just looks bland and just to simple. I mean she is a powerful witch let her have an outfit that’s daring and has the elegance of a being of chaos. The tiara can stay cause it’s so ornate as others pointed out

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    For me her current outfit just looks bland and just to simple. I mean she is a powerful witch let her have an outfit that’s daring and has the elegance of a being of chaos. The tiara can stay cause it’s so ornate as others pointed out
    I think the costume is very witchy overall, as in that sort of gothy and feminine vibe... I guess the pants/boots are bland. Just plain back. And it's one of the designs where there's technically no shoes added to it, some artists draw heels to identify it and others... Don't. But I still like it a lot more than her previous two redesigns on Uncanny Avengers.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Do people really just not understand how inane or gross the concept of Magneto killing the twins to ‘make’ them mutants via resurrection protocols is? Honor murdering your daughter in some knock off Get Out plot? Or that the processes is all it takes to make a mutant? Or that Wanda has to be a mutant to be loved by her family? Do people really just not think, or is this just casual readers wildly misunderstanding what the resurrection protocols are as well as normalizing abusive dynamics? I keep seeing this theory everywhere, and I just don’t understand how such breathtaking absurdity managed to become so widespread. These same people are also crowing about how Wanda will be theirs again (read: casual X-Men readers), as if she was taken away from them just by being on the Avengers for these last decades. I am getting a bit taken aback by their entitlement to a character whose history they refuse to acknowledge if it happened after 2000 outside an X-book.

I hope more than anything if they do make the twins Magneto’s children again (biological or not) that she remains a non-mutant Avenger to spite them.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, you tell me, I am already too out of my mind to actually condemn this, I am just ready to have some maniac Joker laugh when this actually happen and mock people who will actually enjoy this and call this some great family moment.

BTW, did you guys see the Dark Ages preview? Looks like we are getting more dead AU Wanda! Truly a timeless classic.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Oh, you tell me, I am already too out of my mind to actually condemn this, I am just ready to have some maniac Joker laugh when this actually happen and mock people who will actually enjoy this and call this some great family moment.

BTW, did you guys see the Dark Ages preview? Looks like we are getting more dead AU Wanda! Truly a timeless classic.
    How many AU Wanda's are actually alive in their reality. Probably you can count them on one hand. She's the Avenger version of Ben Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Do people really just not understand how inane or gross the concept of Magneto killing the twins to ‘make’ them mutants via resurrection protocols is? Honor murdering your daughter in some knock off Get Out plot? Or that the processes is all it takes to make a mutant? Or that Wanda has to be a mutant to be loved by her family? Do people really just not think, or is this just casual readers wildly misunderstanding what the resurrection protocols are as well as normalizing abusive dynamics? I keep seeing this theory everywhere, and I just don’t understand how such breathtaking absurdity managed to become so widespread. These same people are also crowing about how Wanda will be theirs again (read: casual X-Men readers), as if she was taken away from them just by being on the Avengers for these last decades. I am getting a bit taken aback by their entitlement to a character whose history they refuse to acknowledge if it happened after 2000 outside an X-book.

I hope more than anything if they do make the twins Magneto’s children again (biological or not) that she remains a non-mutant Avenger to spite them.
    They don't care about Wanda, they just want Daddy Magneto to have his "dream" family again. Maybe then Wanda will dance for Daddy's amusement again and do a reverse HOM.

Personally I would love to see Wanda become a mutant again and then tell Magneto and co. to get loss for mistreating her and insulting her and rejoin the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They don't care about Wanda, they just want Daddy Magneto to have his "dream" family again. Maybe then Wanda will dance for Daddy's amusement again and do a reverse HOM.

Personally I would love to see Wanda become a mutant again and then tell Magneto and co. to get loss for mistreating her and insulting her and rejoin the Avengers.
    Agree with giving some of them the middle. Really if she became a mutant again I’d rather it not be through getting slaughtered and instead she just reversed it herself. Resurrection protocols are creepy already. I just liked the reconciliation and found family concept. If she is still not a mutant that doesn’t take anything away from Wanda she is still powerful she will just be considered one of the non-mutants that Magneto claims as his daughter which to me if they do it right and I mean acknowledging his sins he committed against her and not try to manipulate her ever again then it could be sweet
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 06-26-2021 at 07:22 AM.

E4sKM9jWEAE64_k.jpg

Scarlett Johanssen praises Elizabeth Olsen
    https://elizabeth-olsen.com/press-sc...izabeth-olsen/

The Boys Season 3 Adds Walking Dead Star to Cast
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...-star-to-cast/
    Following news earlier this week about three other new supes that have been added to the cast of The Boys season three, the Amazon show has recruited a former The Walking Dead star to play another "hero." Variety brings word that Laurie Holden (Andrea on the AMC zombie series) will take on the role of "Crimson Countess" in the TV series. Marvel fans may quickly piece together who this new Vought supe is spoofing as the Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson comic series made it clear that this character was a send up of Marvel's Scarlet Witch. It's unclear how much that influence will be visible in the TV series however.

Holden's "Crimson Countess" joins a roster of heroes that also includes Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy in season three of the show. Ackles' character is a goof on Marvel's Captain America, and in fact both Soldier Boy and Crimson Countess are on a team making fun of The Avengers in The Boys comic books called Payback. To make the Crimson Countess / Scarlet Witch comparisons even more obvious, the character has a red costume and a romantic relationship with "Mind Droid," a parody of The Vision. In the comics, like so many other heroes, Crimson Countess finds herself in the crosshairs of Billy Butcher after a slight.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-26-2021 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Agree with giving some of them the middle. Really if she became a mutant again I’d rather it not be through getting slaughtered and instead she just reversed it herself. Resurrection protocols are creepy already. I just liked the reconciliation and found family concept. If she is still not a mutant that doesn’t take anything away from Wanda she is still powerful she will just be considered one of the non-mutants that Magneto claims as his daughter which to me if they do it right and I mean acknowledging his sins he committed against her and not try to manipulate her ever again then it could be sweet
    That's the thing people seem to forget, she doesn't need to die and become a pod person to be a mutant again. The evidence is flimsy, basically becasue the High Evolutionary said so, it must be true. As I have said countless times, Wanda needs a DNA test; preferably a couple done by different people and stop taking everything at face value. That would prove her parentage, her status (mutant, Inhuman, Hellbent, etc) and drop the thing once and for all.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

For those who didn't read Wanda's involvement in SWORD #6 and Way Of X #3, the article below goes into detail with lots of panels.

https://tinyurl.com/4jjybsrh
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

We don't talk about this moment enough, literally one of her best feats

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Do people really just not understand how inane or gross the concept of Magneto killing the twins to ‘make’ them mutants via resurrection protocols is? Honor murdering your daughter in some knock off Get Out plot? Or that the processes is all it takes to make a mutant? Or that Wanda has to be a mutant to be loved by her family? Do people really just not think, or is this just casual readers wildly misunderstanding what the resurrection protocols are as well as normalizing abusive dynamics? I keep seeing this theory everywhere, and I just don’t understand how such breathtaking absurdity managed to become so widespread.
    They put out a cover with metal shards in all members of the families eyes except Magneto. The direct implication though I think intentionally misleading is Magneto is killing his family to fix them.

It plays on casual readers misunderstanding the Resurrection protocols. They can't be rigged by any one person to make mutants out of humans. Their existence would have to have been registered as mutant and memories downloaded into Cerebro. Their bodies can be modified and de-aged, but their basic genetic structure can't have an X gene added to give them the same powers if they never had an x-gene before.

And even if it played like people assume, they don't need to be killed to be made mutants again. Like Leokearon said. If Marvel wants them to be mutants again, they can just say the spell Wanda cast was faulty because she was inverted during AXIS. If Marvel does do that, do it in the healthiest way possible. Don't create more toxicity.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.