Page 410 of 774 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 11598
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Oh, you tell me, I am already too out of my mind to actually condemn this, I am just ready to have some maniac Joker laugh when this actually happen and mock people who will actually enjoy this and call this some great family moment.

BTW, did you guys see the Dark Ages preview? Looks like we are getting more dead AU Wanda! Truly a timeless classic.
    The cognitive dissonance of the entire ‘theory’ was enough to give me psychic damage. I also finished reading the preview pages for Dark Ages from last year. I would hope it isn’t going to be another AU where Wanda dies to make other characters sad, but who knows with Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    They don't care about Wanda, they just want Daddy Magneto to have his "dream" family again. Maybe then Wanda will dance for Daddy's amusement again and do a reverse HOM.

Personally I would love to see Wanda become a mutant again and then tell Magneto and co. to get loss for mistreating her and insulting her and rejoin the Avengers.
    It would be so cathartic if someone like Kurt would finally call out Exodus and the others on Wanda’s behalf, and begin to tell the real story of what happened. To take back the narrative and cast down that Pretender nonsense.

I have my fingers crossed that the semi-ban on using Wanda in Avengers stories will finally be lifted with them undoing the Axis retcon. Finally put House of M behind her without making her incompetent or silly, and be seen as a hero once more. Even if she ends up under Aaron’s pen, at least I would get to see her regularly again.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    They put out a cover with metal shards in all members of the families eyes except Magneto. The direct implication though I think intentionally misleading is Magneto is killing his family to fix them.

It plays on casual readers misunderstanding the Resurrection protocols. They can't be rigged by any one person to make mutants out of humans. Their existence would have to have been registered as mutant and memories downloaded into Cerebro. Their bodies can be modified and de-aged, but their basic genetic structure can't have an X gene added to give them the same powers if they never had an x-gene before.

I agree the cover is most likely intentionally misleading, but it is just so disheartening to see how many people, even those who claim to be Wanda fans, seem almost joyful about the idea of Magneto murdering Wanda and make her a mutant to ‘fix her’. Especially when they claim to love Wanda as a character. As I said before, the cognitive dissonance is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And even if it played like people assume, they don't need to be killed to be made mutants again. Like Leokearon said. If Marvel wants them to be mutants again, they can just say the spell Wanda cast was faulty because she was inverted during AXIS. If Marvel does do that, do it in the healthiest way possible. Don't create more toxicity.
    Exactly, it’s simple and there’s no abuse involved. I don’t know why people want to make it more complicated and gross.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 06-26-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    They put out a cover with metal shards in all members of the families eyes except Magneto. The direct implication though I think intentionally misleading is Magneto is killing his family to fix them.
    Yeah, I've seen a theory that the murderer is actually Mystique, framing Magneto for the murder, all part of her attempts to destabilise Krakoa and get revenge of Chuck and Mags.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And even if it played like people assume, they don't need to be killed to be made mutants again. Like Leokearon said. If Marvel wants them to be mutants again, they can just say the spell Wanda cast was faulty because she was inverted during AXIS. If Marvel does do that, do it in the healthiest way possible. Don't create more toxicity.
    Exactly, the whole evidence that Magneto isn't their dad, is a spell cast by an inverted and crazy Wanda, whose only victim we saw Pietro, yet we don't see or hear of Luna or Lorna being affected. Similiar that apparently also doesn't make them mutants, which is further confirmed by the High Evolutionary. Bare in mind when this was being undone one of the reasons was stated by Bullpen for being able to do it was because the Mags is their dad was based on the word of a talking cow. Again Wanda needs to stop taking everything at face value and get a DNA test.

Digibash Marvel legends Daddys Girl Wanda
    by
    leokearon

https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...0%3A1624780959

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    We don't talk about this moment enough, literally one of her best feats

What exactly is going on here.
    Looks very cool

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    The cognitive dissonance of the entire ‘theory’ was enough to give me psychic damage. I also finished reading the preview pages for Dark Ages from last year. I would hope it isn’t going to be another AU where Wanda dies to make other characters sad, but who knows with Marvel.

It would be so cathartic if someone like Kurt would finally call out Exodus and the others on Wanda’s behalf, and begin to tell the real story of what happened. To take back the narrative and cast down that Pretender nonsense.

I have my fingers crossed that the semi-ban on using Wanda in Avengers stories will finally be lifted with them undoing the Axis retcon. Finally put House of M behind her without making her incompetent or silly, and be seen as a hero once more. Even if she ends up under Aaron’s pen, at least I would get to see her regularly again.

I agree the cover is most likely intentionally misleading, but it is just so disheartening to see how many people, even those who claim to be Wanda fans, seem almost joyful about the idea of Magneto murdering Wanda and make her a mutant to ‘fix her’. Especially when they claim to love Wanda as a character. As I said before, the cognitive dissonance is a bit much.

Exactly, it’s simple and there’s no abuse involved. I don’t know why people want to make it more complicated and gross.
    I want Wanda to be mutant but not on Krakoa.
    Also it's not like Wanda asks to get killed, Magneto doesn't give her a choice.

I agree that Avengers Wanda>>>X-men Wanda

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Do people really just not understand how inane or gross the concept of Magneto killing the twins to ‘make’ them mutants via resurrection protocols is? Honor murdering your daughter in some knock off Get Out plot? Or that the processes is all it takes to make a mutant? Or that Wanda has to be a mutant to be loved by her family? Do people really just not think, or is this just casual readers wildly misunderstanding what the resurrection protocols are as well as normalizing abusive dynamics? I keep seeing this theory everywhere, and I just don’t understand how such breathtaking absurdity managed to become so widespread. These same people are also crowing about how Wanda will be theirs again (read: casual X-Men readers), as if she was taken away from them just by being on the Avengers for these last decades. I am getting a bit taken aback by their entitlement to a character whose history they refuse to acknowledge if it happened after 2000 outside an X-book.

I hope more than anything if they do make the twins Magneto’s children again (biological or not) that she remains a non-mutant Avenger to spite them.
    Yeah, I don't get it either. It's a really bad idea. Currently, the Marvel Universe believes Wanda and Pietro are not mutants. For all they know, they don't have Krakoa privileges. Erik using them as some lab rats to test their mutant status through the Resurrection Protocols is just wrong. And what if they're not mutants, after all? What's he gonna do? Say ''oopsie, guess they're dead for real now and I can't bring them back''? It's really stupid. And like.... why do this if you actually want to show him being a good dad? Why would he even try to put Wanda and Pietro through those Krakoa shenanigans when he knows the place is actually dangerous to Wanda? People wanting him to be her daddy and then wishing for him to just casually murder her or actively endanger her, it's just... what's not clicking in y'alls heads? Some people clearly only care about this relationship for superficial reasons and it shows.

Not to mention the whole concept is dumb to begin with, because like I said on the Young Avengers thread when someone suggested Magneto would do the same to Tommy, they have the Cerebro. If they want to confirm someone is mutant... they can just freaking use that instead??? Magneto having to murder someone to find out if they're a mutant is just a nonsensical plot point. I don't get how anyone can think that's an even remotely good idea.

i'm starting to think that magneto is actually mystique too... the only thing that i think it doesn't make sense it's for her to take off the helmet? i don't remember her shapeshifting ability allowing her to create materials outside her body like an helmet and put it on the table, unless she stole magnus helmet or he was there and leave and she took his place idk lol

mystique really studied Erik's past to be mentioning anya and all that if this end up being true
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-27-2021 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Looks very cool
    she was casting a multi-elemental wall miles high in order to hold off the spread of the Red Zone gas that was killing tons of people

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Looks very cool
    She is containing toxic gas in the storyline Red zone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it either. It's a really bad idea. Currently, the Marvel Universe believes Wanda and Pietro are not mutants. For all they know, they don't have Krakoa privileges. Erik using them as some lab rats to test their mutant status through the Resurrection Protocols is just wrong. And what if they're not mutants, after all? What's he gonna do? Say ''oopsie, guess they're dead for real now and I can't bring them back''? It's really stupid. And like.... why do this if you actually want to show him being a good dad? Why would he even try to put Wanda and Pietro through those Krakoa shenanigans when he knows the place is actually dangerous to Wanda? People wanting him to be her daddy and then wishing for him to just casually murder her or actively endanger her, it's just... what's not clicking in y'alls heads? Some people clearly only care about this relationship for superficial reasons and it shows.

Not to mention the whole concept is dumb to begin with, because like I said on the Young Avengers thread when someone suggested Magneto would do the same to Tommy, they have the Cerebro. If they want to confirm someone is mutant... they can just freaking use that instead??? Magneto having to murder someone to find out if they're a mutant is just a nonsensical plot point. I don't get how anyone can think that's an even remotely good idea.
    It's why he may kill Pietro as a twist since he doesn't want to test the theory on Wanda.
    Also the theory is that it will retconned to be the fault of high Evolutionary.He also appears in X-men so thats something.Killing her may undo whatever it is that he did to them.

I don't care about magneto Wanda but this retcon will not only make them mutants again but also doesn't mean they will have a proper relationship.
    She can still hate him specially since he used pietro as lab rats.

Extraordinary Member

she was casting a multi-elemental wall miles high in order to hold off the spread of the Red Zone gas that was killing tons of people
    Damn.Now that is impressive

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    She is containing toxic gas in the storyline Red zone.
    Thank you.

i'm starting to think that magneto is actually mystique too... the only thing that i think it doesn't make sense it's for her to take off the helmet? i don't remember her shapeshifting ability allowing her to create materials outside her body like an helmet and put it on the table, unless she stole magnus helmet or he was there and leave and she took his place idk lol

mystique really studied Erik's past to be mentioning anya and all that if this end up being true
    Nothing stopping her from even having a replica

Nothing stopping her from even having a replica
    good point, Mystique wants to burn krakoa, killing Wanda will affect Magnus (because of the trial thing) and will potentially lead to a war between the kree/skrull empire since the King of Space it's on her side and even in the the same issue he made the same points about it

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Clearly in the minority, but the hug was not good in my opinion. People seem to forget that Wanda hated Magneto, so her hugging her 'daddy' is just wrong. Once again, it shows that the whole Magneto as their father, was and still is for Magneto's benefit, to show he isn't a complete monster, and never for the twins benefit. The fact that Magneto even promises to make things right, fills me with with dread not hope, especially given the trial coming soon.
    If I had my way, the upcoming "The Trial " (Magneto) story should have Magneto reveal his label of culpability in regards to Wanda's actions and frame of mind at her "No More Mutants" moment. His actions, just before those words were spoken (the then-murder of his then-son, Wanda's twin brother,Pietro) was the match that lit the tank filled with gasoline. We'll see if ALL of the details that went down during the House of M tragedy will be revealed in this trial. If it is, then I can see where the Wanda issues with the mutant community are finally fully addressed; and given the proper nuance, accuracy of details and culpability for everyone involved once and for all. Also, it could be the opportunity for Magneto to finally rid Wanda of this false "pretender" status she has been given to the mutants on Krakoa.