Page 412 of 774 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 11598
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it was more so the ones that wanted to kill Wanda that lead to Pietro having her create the HoM reality. Not every mutant was for killing her and the only Avenger that seemed to be on board was Wolverine. Who wasn't an Avenger yet.
    He had just joined the NA team about a year before M Day.

Extraordinary Member

Spidey was a good friend of her's and Vision at one point. It made me pissed off when Bendis had him mock their marriage. Because that was not like Pete.
    God yes.
    That was something Venom Spidey would even hesitate to say.

But Bendis is just a hack.

I hope in the Darkhold stuff they can reignite their friendship

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    God yes.
    That was something Venom Spidey would even hesitate to say.

But Bendis is just a hack.

I hope in the Darkhold stuff they can reignite their friendship
    Yeah I hope so too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

finally the will interact again

Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-27-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    He had just joined the NA team about a year before M Day.
    This happened before M-day. This was after Disassembled just happened. The team was just introduced. He had no real time as an Avenger yet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    finally the will interact again

Kinda surprised Wanda's support force is Salem Seven, Wanda did have some semi-friendly interaction with Gazelle when, well, captured by the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Kinda surprised Wanda's support force is Salem Seven, Wanda did have some semi-friendly interaction with Gazelle when, well, captured by the rest of them.
    it's weird to me because she stomped all of them in another fantastic four issue from 2012*

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This happened before M-day. This was after Disassembled just happened. The team was just introduced. He had no real time as an Avenger yet.
    He was still an Avenger when HoM took place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    He was still an Avenger when HoM took place.
    In the narrative of the story, the conversation about whether Wanda should be taken out was right after Cap gave Wanda over to Mags and was in his care and Xavier's. At this point, Wolverine wasn't even an Avenger long. I'd say not even a month. It's not any sort of membership for him to be speaking as an Avenger. Especially since he never even knew her. House of M was after this point. It did not happen until Quicksilver overheard everyone talking about killing Wanda and convinced her to create the fake world. The conversations start in that book but are set before the fake reality. Remember that in story, it doesn't move in the same timeline as release dates for the comics.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I doubt anything a writer does is slipped under the nose of another. These events and runs are usually collaborative and planned out.
    You are probably right. To me it’s just fun to imagine such things

I don't have complete faith that this will turn out in Wanda's favor. Because that's how it's been for a long time. But I hope things get better.
    Yeah, well, I currently have zero faith in the Comic Book Writers and Editorial

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    it's weird to me because she stomped all of them in another fantastic four issue from 2012*
    As Wizard mentioned on-panel, the female members of the Seven were enthralled to attack Reed; and ever since all of them were resurrected in a Marvel Knights 4 story, they've forsaken their formerly villainous ways, to my knowledge. I'd be interested to see them again, now that their grandmother Agatha is back too, and their reunion is something I'd pay to watch.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    As Wizard mentioned on-panel, the female members of the Seven were enthralled to attack Reed; and ever since all of them were resurrected in a Marvel Knights 4 story, they've forsaken their formerly villainous ways, to my knowledge. I'd be interested to see them again, now that their grandmother Agatha is back too, and their reunion is something I'd pay to watch.
    That's some family drama I am down for, I don't remember Agatha talking about her son and grandkids much when she is with Wanda.

Astonishing Member

How is Agatha’s resurrection going to work considering large portions of Wanda’s solo are likely to be written off as a false reality/illusion when Magda is made Wanda’s mother again?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    How is Agatha’s resurrection going to work considering large portions of Wanda’s solo are likely to be written off as a false reality/illusion when Magda is made Wanda’s mother again?
    Agatha ate Ebony to be brought back to life in the Vision a while ago.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I personally don't think they're going there. That scene with Wanda and Magneto did not say or even hint that she's his biological daughter. It said that Magneto still considers her his daughter even though they're not biologically related. Which is fair enough. He's definitely been a grandfather to at least two different incarnations of her sons.