Page 418 of 774 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    as if we needed more prove that the avengers-office doesn't give a damn about her...
    Both don't give a F about her.
    Her series is written by steve orlando

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    To be fair
    spoilers:
    Wanda might not even be dead issue 2 of trial says somethings wrong with the Body she found be faking
    end of spoilers
    It may have something to do with high evolutionary or her genetics?
    Or maybe it's mystique

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's true that most Magneto stans want the retcon undone, and then X-Fans in general also do because it was done due to the Fox movie rights thing when Marvel was screwing over the X-Men. But there's also the ones who hate Wanda because of M-Day and prefer her to be a human and "pretender" that can be easily demonized, who think Polaris is the only one who should be his daughter because she's not an Avenger, etc.

While there are also Wanda fans who want it too because they think her being a mutant still matters, because they didn't buy the retcon in general, because they think her being human just makes things worse in regards to M-Day, because they don't want her being trashed and called a Pretender without any defense in the X-Books (yeah I know they already hated her before, but it has undeniably become much worse recently and her being a human hurting mutants instead of one herself is always emphasized) and yes even because they like their connection (which, as I said before, doesn't necessarily mean "UwU Magneto best dad", people can enjoy messy character dynamics).

I doubt Magneto will be the actual killer. spoilers:
    "Where's Magneto" is the first thing they say as soon as they find the body... The story is supposed to be a mystery, are they really gonna have the immediate prime suspect being guilty?
    end of spoilers
    I get why people did not buy the retcon. All her parental retcons were not handled very well.

Oh I know people like messed up families lol.

I think they could still have her have certain relationships and not be blood related. Marvel did give one reason for the retcon being that they wanted Mags to stay rooted in WWII but that didn't work out for what they wanted to do with the twins. They could still have their associations with each other. Marvel just doesn't like featuring families much outside of characters established with that in mind. I don't get why that is.

But they need to relink Wanda to her kids, friends, etc. again. And they still haven't really done much on that front (other than brief things). She still feels isolated. So that's why I'm like, well establish things that were important to her first. Because they still have not taken those first steps. Even her relationship to Brother Voodoo is so poorly developed. And they live together supposedly.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    To be fair
    spoilers:
    Wanda might not even be dead issue 2 of trial says somethings wrong with the Body she found be faking
    end of spoilers
    This is very likely. Would not be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Called it?
    Although I doubt mags did it
    Yeah I don't think he did either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I don't think he did either.
    My guess is Mystique.
    Aside from everything going on between them
    Logan smells Mag on her and Mystique is the one who doesn't give a scent

Wanda will not stay dead. If Magneto doesn't resurrect her, then Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo, and Agatha Harkness will find some way to bring her back.

Oh I think we all know she will be back. It's just so bad that these terrible things keep happening.

spoilers:
    so the only possible murderers are magneto and mystique disguised a magneto? kinda pointless to have a trial when you have tons of telepaths that can just read the mind of the killer
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I write for a comics website, and have interviewed comic pros. I’m friends with quite a few in the industry.
    Have you ever talked to Tom Brevoort? Ask him why his office refuses to use Wanda even though she is prominent in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

I care that she might as well have been dead for all that she's been used in the last two years.

Imagine this SHOCKING TWIST coming after she was actually used in comics and got to participate in the story, and that's fine. But Marvel editors and writers can't claim with a straight face that this story has anything to do with Wanda, because she hasn't been in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Have you ever talked to Tom Brevoort? Ask him why his office refuses to use Wanda even though she is prominent in the MCU.
    Tom isn't even in charge anymore. It's CB Cebulski.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    spoilers:
    so the only possible murderers are magneto and mystique disguised a magneto? kinda pointless to have a trial when you have tons of telepaths that can just read the mind of the killer
    end of spoilers
    Also Rachel could just use her chronoskimming

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I care that she might as well have been dead for all that she's been used in the last two years.

Imagine this SHOCKING TWIST coming after she was actually used in comics and got to participate in the story, and that's fine. But Marvel editors and writers can't claim with a straight face that this story has anything to do with Wanda, because she hasn't been in it.
    I think Journey is right and this is a decoy body or something. Because that would explain why she's in a different costume here than everywhere else practically. It might not be a red herring, but the solicit they pointed to seems to suggest that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think Journey is right and this is a decoy body or something. Because that would explain why she's in a different costume here than everywhere else practically. It might not be a red herring, but the solicit they pointed to seems to suggest that.
    Maybe, though I learned after "WandaVision" that I don't enjoy making theories and guesses and would rather just take things at face value until we find out otherwise.

But it doesn't really matter to me where they go with it. This isn't a bad twist even if it's real. The bad thing is that she shows up to talk to someone for the first time in forever, and it's just setup for a Magneto story.

If this had been a Scarlet Witch story, fine. We haven't had one in years, sadly.