Page 42 of 774 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Good theory CJS. It's also possible that:

spoilers:
    Wanda used her powers and somehow plucked vision from a timeline before he was killed by Thanos. This would also explain why he doesn't remember being destroyed.
    end of spoilers
    That is not a Bad One either Marvell2100, Either theory;

spoilers:
    No Matter how it happen, it seems Vision is he consciousness self and he was pluck out of time to arrive in this world, that it could even be a Combo of the Wanda Plucking him with the Connect both he and Wanda have to the Soul Stone. It is the most mystrious while being connected to life and souls themselves, so Vision's state by both means or just one can be happeing while still be himself pluck back like the Heroes snapped to death in Infinity War came back in Endgame.
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    In context a sad cover but still impressive with how it was drawn, the Static TV lines over the cover are so well done while still letting the artwork in the back stand-out.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is not a Bad One either Marvell2100, Either theory;

spoilers:
    No Matter how it happen, it seems Vision is he consciousness self and he was pluck out of time to arrive in this world, that it could even be a Combo of the Wanda Plucking him with the Connect both he and Wanda have to the Soul Stone. It is the most mystrious while being connected to life and souls themselves, so Vision's state by both means or just one can be happeing while still be himself pluck back like the Heroes snapped to death in Infinity War came back in Endgame.
    end of spoilers
    I think there's a clue to what we're talking about in the 1st trailer at the 57 second mark:

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think there's a clue to what we're talking about in the 1st trailer at the 57 second mark:

Yea that is the most creppy part so far of the show and it was in one of the early trailers, Just shows you how well put together this show has been with what they want to tease us with and what the mystery is.

Also what makes this show SO GOOD and why the Weekly show drop works best here is that we are breaking apart each and every moment from the show and piecing together the mystery which makes shows like this more engaging and makes you want to come back for the next!

Such a Show given to our Wanda with such care and love in it to piece together a world for Fans to be intro to a WandaVerse of her main cast and history is just the Best we as fans could ask for and it keeps getting better!

This is such fun talking theories with you and many others, it is the beauty of this show that leaves you hungry for more but loving the characters wanting to see how they will figure it out and grow.

Talking

Arttrober 21 - Scarlet Witch
    by DigiFlohw

https://www.deviantart.com/digiflohw...itch-859303796

Talking

Scarlet Witch Cosplay by Adami-Langley

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

This Cosplayer always has done a Lovely Job, the Shine on her Costume with those tints of Red and Pink is right perfectly being from the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This Cosplayer always has done a Lovely Job, the Shine on her Costume with those tints of Red and Pink is right perfectly being from the comics.
    Yeah she's probably my favourite cosplayer

Costumes Featurette | Marvel Studios' WandaVision | Disney+
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-pDkG0MoRY

Comixology has a Wanda/Vision sale. The Scarlet Witch solo is pretty cheap.

Extraordinary Member

So a couple of things I'm starting to notice:

spoilers:
    Wanda's role in the show is starting to remind me a bit of Virginia in the Vision comic series. The first two episodes both have scenes where someone tries to question who Wanda and Vision really are, and both times they get hurt, first the boss choking, then the glass shattering and hurting the Emma Caulfield character. Probably Wanda is subconsciously hurting anyone who looks too deep into this reality, and it may escalate from there, where she will dig herself in deeper trying to protect the illusion. Hopefully she won't kill anybody the way Virginia did, but they might at least make it look like she's going to.

Also the whole setup seems quite influenced by "Rosemary's Baby," where the people of Westview all want very much for Wanda and Vision to have children -- Agnes is constantly making suggestions about it, and there's that whole creepy "For the children" chant. If Mephisto turns out to be involved, and we remember that Wanda and Vision's children in the comics eventually turned out to be part of Mephisto, it would make sense for them to be running with the idea of the villain wanting Wanda to have babies.
    end of spoilers

The show has been out for only a week and already Wanda's had more screen time than she had in all the movies combined. This is so much fun. Scary but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

I wonder where Wanda ranks in terms of the most cosplayed character.