Page 423 of 774 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Hopefully it can actualy put AD/HOM behind, but again I doubt it.
    Also her double nature can stay without her being invovled in X-franchise, the point of moving past AD/HOM is so she can get back to where she belongs.

While I would love AD/HOM to finally be put to bed, there are better ways than brutality murdering her.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    While I would love AD/HOM to finally be put to bed, there are better ways than brutality murdering her.
    I don’t know….sometimes you have to cross the flames to get out of hell…… after all these ugly years I’m only interested in the end results, if this get us out of the tired and vomit inducing house of M debate I don’t mind if Wanda is temporarily “incapacitated”, I’m still hopefull she will get to have her say this time, I think the narrative will be reversed during the trial mini.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I don’t know….sometimes you have to cross the flames to get out of hell…… after all these ugly years I’m only interested in the end results, if this get us out of the tired and vomit inducing house of M debate I don’t mind if Wanda is temporarily “incapacitated”, I’m still hopefull she will get to have her say this time, I think the narrative will be reversed during the trial mini.
    Indeed while I don’t support or like the death as I said in my other post it really is something that is so overused it has become an over glorified time out for character and if they are doing this the Hope which I always have hope for the brighter side to come out of most anything, especially when it comes to Wanda, is this gives a Time Out for the Marvel characters to stop and think about all that Wanda is and means to them while coming to real terms with how she has been treated. With a characters death, even when we know it will not stick, can be the breaking of the fever and narrative that has been going on for to long.

It is not about trust, but hope the creators have a bigger plan for her three this and she has more say later in the the story, but other characters can say allot for her right now and spout truths to help breakdown the longstanding negative narratives.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    15-20 yrs ago was the more reasonable time, I guess Marvel said “better late than never”. I’m not counting what Rogue did cause not all in verse characters knew what happened.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed while I don’t support or like the death as I said in my other post it really is something that is so overused it has become an over glorified time out for character and if they are doing this the Hope which I always have hope for the brighter side to come out of most anything, especially when it comes to Wanda, is this gives a Time Out for the Marvel characters to stop and think about all that Wanda is and means to them while coming to real terms with how she has been treated. With a characters death, even when we know it will not stick, can be the breaking of the fever and narrative that has been going on for to long.

It is not about trust, but hope the creators have a bigger plan for her three this and she has more say later in the the story, but other characters can say allot for her right now and spout truths to help breakdown the longstanding negative narratives.
    Exactly, I always enjoy how balanced and reasoned your thoughts are CJ, I don’t have faith In marvel but I do have hope, without hope life is meaningless. Things need to change but they can’t change by keepiing wanda in limbo or segregated from the largest tapestry of good and bad narratives that surrounds her……for her to truly move forward the issue needs to be dealt with once and for all.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I wish I had your optimism CJ, but I don't see this fixing anything.

Because of this, I am willing to bet it will be determined to be a hoax or some such in the next issue concerning the gala.

I could even see some thoughts to how any/all of the Krakoa stuff affects the Kree/Skrull alliance.

Could the Wanda impersonator (I'm sure it will be . . .) be a Skrull, rather than Mystique?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Because of this, I am willing to bet it will be determined to be a hoax or some such in the next issue concerning the gala.

I could even see some thoughts to how any/all of the Krakoa stuff affects the Kree/Skrull alliance.

Could the Wanda impersonator (I'm sure it will be . . .) be a Skrull, rather than Mystique?
    This leads to the trial of magneto in august, the gala is over, if the body is a skrull this means that wanda is being held somewhere as a prisoner.

X-Factor 10 variant.

Also the new Marvel Metal card series is out.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

X-Factor 10 variant.

Not accurate, Pietro was worried the “heroes” would kill his sister as was suggested by Emma Frost during the meeting.

Extraordinary Member

X-Factor 10 variant.

Yeah, with a short description about her most famous and overrated story. Really nice of Marvel to remind readers of what they did to this character.

Extraordinary Member

I'd believe this could lead to better things for Wanda if it followed on months of her being used, talking to other characters, setting up the story and how she feels and what her relationships are with the other people on Krakoa.

Bring her in at the last minute after she's been completely absent from comics for a year, and mostly absent after two years? No. I don't blame Leah Williams for this stupid plot, which she was obviously handed by editorial, but Wanda doesn't exist in this story.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, with a short description about her most famous and overrated story. Really nice of Marvel to remind readers of what they did to this character.
    And it isn't even accurate, it goes from Vision Quest straight to HOM.

X-Factor 10 variant.
    Amazing it is showing Logan and Rogue being upset with her being dead, when they both wanted her dead at various points.