Page 424 of 774 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 11598

Looking at the injuries, it seems Wanda was strangled; which would mean it would have to be someone powerful enough to overpower and strangle her. Also factor in a motive and I'm thinking Exodus.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    And it isn't even accurate, it goes from Vision Quest straight to HOM.
    Shhhh, they will straight up remove her Avengers V3 era if they find out...

While I would love AD/HOM to finally be put to bed, there are better ways than brutality murdering her.
    Yep, they had plenty of good options to redeem Wanda. And if there goal is to make her a mutant again, there is such a simple way to do it. None of this was necessary.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Shhhh, they will straight up remove her Avengers V3 era if they find out...
    Yeah can't have her era of her being deputy leader. Grown and confident, with years of experience behind her. When they can make her a child-like incompetant screw up.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yep, they had plenty of good options to redeem Wanda. And if there goal is to make her a mutant again, there is such a simple way to do it. None of this was necessary.
    Said option would mean treating her like a character, which would cost them valuable resources.
    Why give her resources when you can use her as resources instead.

I feel like they try & push the narrative Tommy loves Wanda more than Billy which could be true but I wish we saw more of their relationship it's weird he seems so distraught since they hardly interact Marvel do better when you bring her back.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

I feel like they try & push the narrative Tommy loves Wanda more than Billy which could be true but I wish we saw more of their relationship it's weird he seems so distraught since they hardly interact Marvel do better when you bring her back.
    Yeah this is true. They didn't put the footwork into the relationship. Maybe stuff happened off panel. But that's terrible when so many wanted them to interact more after Children's Crusade. And they even teased Wanda spending more time with them in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Said option would mean treating her like a character, which would cost them valuable resources.
    Why give her resources when you can use her as resources instead.
    They'd have to suck up a lot of hatred of her and admit that reducing the number of mutants the way they did was just cheap shock and hack material.

Ultimate Member

That would require her to actually be in more books. Plus it's kinda rough that her family gets attention when she's dead.

Amazing it is showing Logan and Rogue being upset with her being dead, when they both wanted her dead at various points.
    To be fair, the last time her and Rogue talked, they made amends and became friends.

Not sure why Wolverine is so upset though, lol. It's like the Tommy thing. Maybe something happened off panel.

Extraordinary Member

As is the norm for this family, the writing offers nothing in actually building up the relationship, they just let the characters stand there and let the readers guess.

I'd taker her spending time with her kids, Pietro and Luna on panel over this. No matter what it leads to eventually.

I think he does. In children crusade he was obviously the most broken of the two and really wanted wanda approval and was scared to find her. It made sense to be because Billy grew up with a good family and Tommy didn't so i think in his mind if wanda rejected him as his real mom then he would actually be the problem and maybe he is messed up. Or rather he needs her more even if it's abstract in his mind.

Personally i loved Tommy calling her mom. It's very rare to see one of wanda children refer to her as mom directly on panel. It's usually inferred.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

X-Factor 10 variant.

Also the new Marvel Metal card series is out.

i wonder what pietros role in the story will be. he would 100 percent just go the island and take her body the second he finds out she was killed, probably injuring or maybe even killing anyone who he believes is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think he does. In children crusade he was obviously the most broken of the two and really wanted wanda approval and was scared to find her. It made sense to be because Billy grew up with a good family and Tommy didn't so i think in his mind if wanda rejected him as his real mom then he would actually be the problem and maybe he is messed up. Or rather he needs her more even if it's abstract in his mind.

Personally i loved Tommy calling her mom. It's very rare to see one of wanda children refer to her as mom directly on panel. It's usually inferred.
    Like I said I could see him loving her more that's not weird to me Wanda & Billy are all Tommy has, like you said Billy has a whole other accepting, loving family the Wanda connection is just extra for him. So I could see Tommy latching on more to her between the 2 of them I just wish we saw it on panel, like during her solo, AVX, Empyre just show not tell basically.