Page 425 of 774 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    As is the norm for this family, the writing offers nothing in actually building up the relationship, they just let the characters stand there and let the readers guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    To be fair, the last time her and Rogue talked, they made amends and became friends.

Not sure why Wolverine is so upset though, lol. It's like the Tommy thing. Maybe something happened off panel.
    Hurray for Off Panel relationships! No need to write anything meaningful or do character development.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I would like Tommy as a main supporting character if Wanda ever gets another solo or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yep, they had plenty of good options to redeem Wanda. And if there goal is to make her a mutant again, there is such a simple way to do it. None of this was necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Said option would mean treating her like a character, which would cost them valuable resources.
    Why give her resources when you can use her as resources instead.
    Oh no, we're using common sense, something that's forbidden at Marvel apparently

Extraordinary Member

Not surprisingly, Marvel confirms that "Darkhold" takes place before the SHOCKING TWIST today.

It seems likely to me that they would have cancelled it altogether except that they had nothing else to bring out as a trade paperback before the next movie. They always do the absolute minimum with this character.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Not surprisingly, Marvel confirms that "Darkhold" takes place before the SHOCKING TWIST today.

It seems likely to me that they would have cancelled it altogether except that they had nothing else to bring out as a trade paperback before the next movie. They always do the absolute minimum with this character.
    To be fair this was supposed to come out damn near a year ago before Covid fucked the earth so it makes sense.

'The Boys': 'The Walking Dead' actress is in Season 3; character spoofs Scarlet Witch
    https://olhardigital.com.br/en/2021/...-walking-dead/

Extraordinary Member

I want my plot twist where Wanda takes Chthon's throne in Darkhold, leaves Earth's plane and make a magic construst Wanda to take her own place.
    Girl is too busy for petty mortal affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

I Can’t help but notice She is also wearing her old costume in the darkhold cover.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Like I said I could see him loving her more that's not weird to me Wanda & Billy are all Tommy has, like you said Billy has a whole other accepting, loving family the Wanda connection is just extra for him. So I could see Tommy latching on more to her between the 2 of them I just wish we saw it on panel, like during her solo, AVX, Empyre just show not tell basically.
    I know i tried to purposefully avoid that not to go down the road of office vs. office. We know where wanda rights are and so far i appreciate what the x-books have done on panel that i just haven't seen in avengers books but this is a wanda appreciation thread on that side of the board. They had her and magneto reconcile, they have showed her mess up again but this time because we know she is absolutely wracked with guilt over what she did to mutants, so much so she went on a quest to bring them back even though it failed, she came to gala because despite everything she must have wanted to at least see him and we also got her perspective on being a pretender which is more perspective than the main line has given us in how many years. Then the cherry on top Tommy gets to refer to her as mom on panel, 100% no need to sit here and be like he doesn't feel that way. So while i totally agree i wish we saw more it was really on the other side to at least give the x-side something. I will be the first to say okay, i was wrong and wanda gets screwed but so far we are talking a year vs a decade in what each side is trying to do for wanda and i know we both can be mad sarcastic but i both know we are wanda fans and want her to regain some semblance of prominence in comics and try to respect that.

And this part isn't directed at you but not all wanda fans dislike wanda because of something that happened in universe it has mainly been about the addressing of it the same way you can't move past slavery in america without it first being addressed or any other tradegy. For me it hasn't been about reprecussion but it has been about the journey to being better and i have bought every wanda book since house of m looking for that journey and while i never saw it that didn't take away from my fandom of wanda. It just so happens ororo is the character i'm most passionate about. lol. so yeah, there are some x-fans that are true wanda fans too and on the whole i don't think most actually hate her and i find it disappointing most can't see if you really read the issues the mutant side has been reacting to things wanda did, sometimes by the very writer who had her do it, but what have they done to make wanda a bad person? especially during hickman run. i just don't see it.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2021 at 09:52 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Amazing it is showing Logan and Rogue being upset with her being dead, when they both wanted her dead at various points.
    Wolverine, Rogue, and most of the X-Men yes, but many of them are good at hypocrisy.

I hope they establish Wanda is stronger than Chthon cause like if she made the Demiurge aka Billy, who goes to make the elder gods somehow (heavily implied) which dude is (an elder god) in a roundabout way Wanda helped create the universe so all her power coming from Chithon doesn't make sense if anything his power came from her! Let's make some moves with Wanda in this mini!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I Can’t help but notice She is also wearing her old costume in the darkhold cover.
    It's her new costume, X-books just decide to revert her back to the classic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Yeah but she's wearing her current costume in the book in some pics that the artist who drawed it shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I hope they establish Wanda is stronger than Chthon cause like if she made the Demiurge aka Billy, who goes to make the elder gods somehow (heavily implied) which dude is (an elder god) in a roundabout way Wanda helped create the universe so all her power coming from Chithon doesn't make sense if anything his power came from her! Let's make some moves with Wanda in this mini!
    Yeah they could follow her show which gave her the power in this anime magical princess way. I loved that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

at least they could have made her died in a more exciting way Lol

first she appears as a novice to strange (after making that mess in empyre) and now she dies?

I bet mystique killed her which would embarrasing tbh