Page 428 of 774 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think the general consensus is their just gonna say all the HE stuff is BS & the lies of a mad man, & further more everything from her solo was an extended fever dream.
    Yeah, because her mutant status is so much more important than her own story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The theory of her getting resurrected as a mutant doesn't make sense to me because you're are supossed to be a mutant before to get resurrected with an x-gene and after the retcon it turns out that she was never one but the HE did something with her genetics
    It actually works out perfectly if during M-day she changed herself as well so why it didn't cut off her access to magic it cut off her Omega level control of magic and as such detoriated her inherent x-gene showing even if she was a mere human wanda would have strong magicks of the chaos vairety but being an omega level magic manipulator there is no limit to what wanda can do to ulter the very structure of magic hence reality warping: magic manipulation.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    And exactly what has been done with her since that was taken away? What was her current story before this new arc kicked into effect?

Extraordinary Member

Her genetic power is energy manipulation, not magic manipulation. It's explained well enough by Busiek, no need to shove in yet another round of "she an Omega mutant".

I don't make the rules *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And exactly what has been done with her since that was taken away? What was her current story before this new arc kicked into effect?
    I am talking the suggestion of ignoring her solo in favor of making her a mutant again.
    Also none, it totally makes up for her dropping dead immediately in an X-book.
    Hey, it's okay to use characters in comic limbo whatever you want, it's better than nothing, right? RIGHT?

well it's obvious that this retcon theory has something to do with the "something wrong with the body" and magneto pushes Krakoa and the Council to the brink in the solicits of the issue #2 of Trial of M

I will try to remain positive...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't make the rules *shrugs*
    Remind me when this is in an official handbook or something.
    Yes, this character's mutant staus really matters, to the point you mught as well skip her irrelevant stories.

It seems obvious and has been mentiond for months, but Wanda being resurrected on Krakoa seems like the obvious way to retcon her back into being a mutant
    The easier way could have been to just have the spell in AXIS be wrong because she was inverted at the time. There was no need to have her murdered. But I feel like this is their way of handling how they botched her redemption. They fix a problem they created. Stupid Marvel.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I am talking the suggestion of ignoring her solo in favor of making her a mutant again.
    Also none, it totally makes up for her dropping dead immediately in an X-book.
    Hey, it's okay to use characters in comic limbo whatever you want, it's better than nothing, right? RIGHT?
    Yes this is better than anything that was being done or rather not being done with her. Its setting her up for something in the future. Whether it lands remains to be seen, but there is a vision for the future and she now has potential and momentum that just wasnt there before

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The easier way could have been to just have the spell in AXIS be wrong because she was inverted at the time. There was no need to have her murdered. But I feel like this is their way of handling how they botched her redemption. They fix a problem they created. Stupid Marvel.
    I dont know why people have such a problem with her being dead. Death means nothing in the Krakoa era, especially if that is being used to bring her back. It would be them utilizing the current status quo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    well it's obvious that this retcon theory has something to do with the "something wrong with the body" and magneto pushes Krakoa and the Council to the brink in the solicits of the issue #2 of Trial of M

I will try to remain positive...
    Hey, you can alway laugh at Wanda being dead or functionally dead. **** is funny as hell.

Her mutant status is part of her history
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Yes this is better than anything that was being done or rather not being done with her. Its setting her up for something in the future. Whether it lands remains to be seen, but there is a vision for the future and she now has potential and momentum that just wasnt there before
    Yeahhhh, let's shower her with the love from X-franchise, it's totally gonna helppp..

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not if it turns out that because of her chaos magic and omega level magic manipulation that despite having destiny's diaries mystique knew killing wanda would change everything thus making the diaries obsolete going into inferno.
    I can see mystique killing her off (it would be a shame if it ends up being her but i won't be surprised) because she wants Krakoa to get destroyed for not resurrecting destiny, so could lead to a war with the kree/skrull empire

Yeahhhh, let's shower her with the love from X-franchise, it's totally gonna helppp..
    Well she is more relevant in the comics now than she has been in a while so thats a start...