Page 430 of 774 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 11598

Making her a mutant again according to Krakoan laws absolves her of all crime & guilt she may have from M-Day she will officially be able to move on cause that's the law. See she gains from this.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Well if you think about it what could be more chaotic in the realm of magic than the omega level ability to warp the very reality of magic itself. In that sense would every magical being in existence fear wanda as there would be no definiable limit to her ability to affect the very reality of magic itself, giving her the potential to truly throw everything into "chaos"/
    I feel this applies more to Billy than Wanda like his whole destiny is to change the laws of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Only because editorial didn't want to do anything with her. It now came out they were waiting until her show to drop to do this.

Yeah, if she is back in time for the movie, it did something. The problem is Marvel still had this weird bone to pick with her despite the fact the character isn't real.

It's just a lame way to set up things and makes me wish almost all the Marvel Comics office gets scorched Earth soon.

Man, I wish that rumor Feige was looking at the comics was true...

These last few years have been rough.
    They treat both of the first female Avengers like dog crap and we're supposed to believe suddenly things have changed.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I feel this applies more to Billy than Wanda like his whole destiny is to change the laws of magic.
    We tying it to the chaos right now. Billy is there to add to the structure and balancing out once established. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Making her a mutant again according to Krakoan laws absolves her of all crime & guilt she may have from M-Day she will officially be able to move on cause that's the law. See she gains from this.
    And that's great for how x-fans would see her, but why should we care about that? Especially since there will always be people that hate any character. I'd rather she had stories with the Avengers or magic characters. With her kids or friends. More magic stuff. Why more stuff done to her for the x-narrative? What about her narrative all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Her not being a mutant did nothing to hurt her. It gave her a solo comic and some time in comics that she hadn't had for years at that point. She was still a mutant and Mags' kid when she was gone for 7 years. So with or without it, Marvel uses her very little.
    I don't think her not being a mutant gave her that -- the MCU gave her that by making her more relevant.

The aftereffects of House of M have damaged the character and her no longer having mutant ties makes what she did look worse. Countless interviews have referenced her and Vision as complicated characters to write because of all their baggage. So my hope is that this would be about taking away some HoM baggage and freeing up her character for use.

And yes, Wanda fans are allowed to have that opinion.

Her movie version has really being the only good thing about the character that has lasted in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I don't think her not being a mutant gave her that -- the MCU gave her that by making her more relevant.

The aftereffects of House of M have damaged the character and her no longer having mutant ties makes what she did look worse. Countless interviews have referenced her and Vision as complicated characters to write because of all their baggage. So my hope is that this would be about taking away some HoM baggage and freeing up her character for use.

And yes, Wanda fans are allowed to have that opinion.
    It's both because they needed a comic to tell the retcon.

I don't care if she looks worse to the x-side. I care if she has stories in her own narrative with her own relationships. I hope they free the baggage as well. But they could have done that without killing her off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Her movie version has really being the only good thing about the character that has lasted in a while
    Yeah the MCU are the only ones to treat the character well.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-30-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Snap you just gave me a few ideas on how to use mutants in a circuit. Wanda may create the new laws of magic which cab be chaotic but billy whose powers are activated by the words he speaks can be the one who ties it all together and in a sense creates the spells that even humans have access to if they have the right amount of energy the mutants do or sacrifice in their case.

Or a circuit with quicksilver or speed in which a telepath and tempo are literally able to fast forward through time in a psychic mental simulation to predict outcomes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And that's great for how x-fans would see her, but why should we care about that? Especially since there will always be people that hate any character. I'd rather she had stories with the Avengers or magic characters. With her kids or friends. More magic stuff. Why more stuff done to her for the x-narrative? What about her narrative all this time?
    Bear with me for a second ……..if you don’t care about what other people think, why should others people care about what you think?
    she was written against the x franchise by the avengers offices, the x editors never had any control over her character
    Last edited by Daedra; 06-30-2021 at 12:06 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

They treat both of the first female Avengers like dog crap and we're supposed to believe suddenly things have changed.
    Editorial needs a big change soon because you can tell they have more leeway to play favorites and you can say Synergy didn't work the last time. It's working now but Marvel's excuse is DUH THE PANDEMIC, that excuse no longer flies.

Unless that rumored relaunch happens in 2022 which looks likely, they have to ace this story and give Wanda the push she was denied of while MCU is doing that.

Same with Jen, Kate and Janet.

The move to Penguin House better be that change so they can stop catering to the Wednesday Crowd who still can't let go of one dumb moment written by a guy who can't write any woman unless he made them.

Fine, Marvel. I'll play your stupid games one more time. With this and Death of Strange...I can't wait to see how they worm their way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Bear with me a second ……..if you don’t care about what other people think, why should others people care about what you think?
    They are free not to. But why should I care if a side that use to come in here and tell us our fave deserved to be gang raped for Decimation should like her? They can pound salt.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-30-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Editorial needs a big change soon because you can tell they have more leeway to play favorites and you can say Synergy didn't work the last time. It's working now but Marvel's excuse is DUH THE PANDEMIC, that excuse no longer flies.

Unless that rumored relaunch happens in 2022 which looks likely, they have to ace this story and give Wanda the push she was denied of while MCU is doing that.

The move to Penguin House better be that change so they can stop catering to the Wednesday Crowd who still can't let go of one dumb moment written by a guy who can't write any woman unless he made them.

Fine, Marvel. I'll play your stupid games one more time. With this and Death of Strange...I can't wait to see how they worm their way out.
    Yeah it's been bad for a while.

If Death of Strange plays out makes perfect sense for the new Sorceress Supreme to be a mutant.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.