Page 431 of 774 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If Death of Strange plays out makes perfect sense for the new Sorceress Supreme to be a mutant.
    So it'll be Magik. Maybe she killed Wanda so she could take the title, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And that's great for how x-fans would see her, but why should we care about that? Especially since there will always be people that hate any character. I'd rather she had stories with the Avengers or magic characters. With her kids or friends. More magic stuff. Why more stuff done to her for the x-narrative? What about her narrative all this time?
    This way she can be more consistent wuth her personality once the guilt is gone *shrugs*

So it'll be Magik. Maybe she killed Wanda so she could take the title, lol.
    I think it will be wanda but i'm bias. i think marvel is going the way of united earth mars everbody else outside the threat which will usher in a kin do of golden age for marvel. you will still have your haters but they will be strongr because earth is. and mysterium is. i mean computers that never run out. so who better than to write a new course of magic than someone who alredy studied human magic. But i truly believe the x-office wants to do right by wanda so only time will tell. there is just ao much story in there if marvel is really committed to omving beyond internal conflicts in the sol system. imagine what magic exists in the universe. i see so much potential for wanda.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

They are free not to. But why should I care if a side that use to come in here and tell us our fave deserved to be gang raped for Decimation should like her? They can pound salt.
    There is no side, there are single individuals with different opinions, I love the xmen and I love wanda and this goes for many others, no one here gets to hand out membership cards for the scarlet witch fan club!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This way she can be more consistent wuth her personality once the guilt is gone *shrugs*
    They could have done that all along. Years ago. But after a while it started to not matter. Because there were too many years. What I care is about her own interpersonal relationships and her own narrative. If it moves things on, great. But it's still unnecessary to kill her off for it. To have had it take this long. And I have doubts that it will put her back in comics in any substantial way. Because they tried this before and it did not work out well. They botched things and she stayed out of comics. They might only see her as a plot device for events and that's her permanent role now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    There is no side, there are single individuals with different opinions, I love the xmen and I love wanda and this goes for many others, no one here gets to hand out membership cards for the scarlet witch fan club!
    I'm talking about the ones that hated her. Ones that already like her already do. I'm talking about no story beat making it so some would like her and that it doesn't matter over her having a fully developed narrative versus being a body disgarded in a bush. If it leads to better things, ok. But it's still unnecessary... and they could have done that long ago and moved the hell on by now. But with them not using her in the four months since her show or 7 years of her in the MCU, I just have my doubts Marvel gives as much care for this character as fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think it will be wanda but i'm bias. i think marvel is going the way of united earth mars everbody else outside the threat which will usher in a kin do of golden age for marvel. you will still have your haters but they will be strongr because earth is. and mysterium is. i mean computers that never run out. so who better than to write a new course of magic than someone who alredy studied human magic. But i truly believe the x-office wants to do right by wanda so only time will tell. there is just ao much story in there if marvel is really committed to omving beyond internal conflicts in the sol system. imagine what magic exists in the universe. i see so much potential for wanda.
    I want you guys to be right and it be the start of Wanda being used again. But last I hoped, several times.... it just hasn't worked out.

Let's stop with the sniping, griping, and not-so-subtle shade throwing at each other. Be mature about this. Those who are excited and hopeful for the prospects for Wanda are more than welcome to share their opinion. Likewise, those that are understandably irksome with Wanda dead and her potential story left uncertain are welcome to mistrust Marvel and whatever office they choose. Just remind yourselves that your excitement, disdain, satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a story direction should not temper or dismiss the opinions of other's. A lot of you, myself included need to own up to what they're perpetuating in this thread right now.

Respect this space and each other.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

I want you guys to be right and it be the start of Wanda being used again. But last I hoped, several times.... it just hasn't worked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I wish I had your optimism CJ, but I don't see this fixing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Good point, CJ. One thing I would suggest is focusing not on Wanda's "death" but on her not being used in any comics until the week before.

We all know death is temporary in comics and it's not worth getting mad about. What most of Wanda's fans are upset about is that we couldn't find her in comics before she was a corpse, so if they claim to respect and love the character, how can we believe them? They'd have to show it by using her and letting her speak for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    Let's stop with the sniping, griping, and not-so-subtle shade throwing at each other. Be mature about this. Those who are excited and hopeful for the prospects for Wanda are more than welcome to share their opinion. Likewise, those that are understandably irksome with Wanda dead and her potential story left uncertain are welcome to mistrust Marvel and whatever office they choose. Just remind yourselves that your excitement, disdain, satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a story direction should not temper or dismiss the opinions of other's. A lot of you, myself included need to own up to what they're perpetuating in this thread right now.

Respect this space and each other.
    Indeed I are with that, What has been written is Written and we now have to be their for each other to see this threw.

Their are no guarantees in life, but if fans are finding hope and possibles in this the it is affordable to hope for the best as well, we cannot forget the Words of our Lady Wanda either and I am phrasing it here;

“It never gets easier, each Trial More Harder then the last!”

This is our Trial Moment that has come and it will only be in each other we will derive comfort, understanding and hope to work threw it, but as always together as fans and friends wether we understand full or believe this will work out fully or not, we have hope that in each other go work threw it and hope to turn the tides of the moment to where we hope to bring it three Love and knowledge by knowing and talking to those in charge with love and respect to know where this is going.

To my friend GenericUsername, Leokearon & Gurkle who are going threw the hardest of this, this is for you all and all the rest of my friends struggling threw this time that need this so much right now to help us remember who we are and where our strengths and resolve can truly come from;

Last edited by CJStriker; 06-30-2021 at 01:09 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Newsarama says Marvel has confirmed to them Darkhold takes place before X-Factor #10. https://www.gamesradar.com/x-factor-...ctim-spoilers/
    I can’t even muster a ghost of surprise. This entire time I thought they were delaying it because it came after the Trial and would reveal spoilers, and it turns out they just didn’t want to release it. It never occurred to them it might be nice to see Wanda as an active hero before being a corpse for Trial of Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I can’t even muster a ghost of surprise. This entire time I thought they were delaying it because it came after the Trial and would reveal spoilers, and it turns out they just didn’t want to release it. It never occurred to them it might be nice to see Wanda as an active hero before being a corpse for Trial of Magneto.
    If Darkhold involves a power up for Wanda it would have been less believable someone killed her without a fight so I’ll take seeing what she can do prior to being corpse so I can question even more how someone was able to take her out
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

She might not even be dead issue 2 solicit mentions something being off about the body so.

Being an X-men and Scarlet Witch fan is tough. I hope there's less fighting after the Trial of Magneto is done

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    If Darkhold involves a power up for Wanda it would have been less believable someone killed her without a fight so I’ll take seeing what she can do prior to being corpse so I can question even more how someone was able to take her out
    I want them to give Wanda her own magic circle

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She might not even be dead issue 2 solicit mentions something being off about the body so.
    Take that as more questioning the cause of death than casting doubt on the death
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Being an X-men and Scarlet Witch fan is tough. I hope there's less fighting after the Trial of Magneto is done

I want them to give Wanda her own magic circle
    I embrace the chaos.