Page 435 of 774 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah same here. I was a teenager then. Fun times!
    We must be similar in age then, things were going pretty well for Wanda up till disassembled came along………the Byrne mess was finally behind her and the writing for female super heroes seemed to be getting more progressive and sensible……. But “everything changed when the fire nation attacked”
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I think it is Homo novissima on X-men books that annihilates the mutants. Homo Supreme is the last survivor of Eart on Immortal Hulk
    Giving what is happening in X-men and Ewing writing hulk i would not be suprised if someone, mutants, played a part in creating mr. immortal so they had someone there at the end of time so moira could be hidden away and reset everything knowing exactly what happened. Like an eternal guardian for her.

*just waking up from the wine nap*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Giving what is happening in X-men and Ewing writing hulk i would not be suprised if someone, mutants, played a part in creating mr. immortal so they had someone there at the end of time so moira could be hidden away and reset everything knowing exactly what happened. Like an eternal guardian for her.

*just waking up from the wine nap*
    Welcome back, your creative thinking is very much appreciated and can I say How I find it more appropriate than some of the fan-fiction marvel is passing around nowadays
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Funny how they killing both Strange and Wanda when they're about to a movie together next year...

We know the Strange one won't last much but Wanda's death who knows

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Funny how they killing both Strange and Wanda when they're about to a movie together next year...

We know the Strange one won't last much but Wanda's death who knows
    I don’t think either one will stick, I do not know enough about Stranges to know what they will be going for but I feel and still believe with those covers especially that they are playing this up pretty big and maybe it will have a great impact for a watershed moment to move Wanda past this limbo time period and overusing of HoM tropes. Mutants have attained so much thanks to Hickman, logically moving on from HoM would be a great next and empowering step for both sides.

That is my hope anyways, death means nothing in comics, it is the story that develops around it that will matter.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It fills me with sadness, all those people reading house of m….. they will never know the real Wanda, the first comics you read tend to stay with you in my experience
    The strange phenomenon I found online more often then not is during WandaVisions run many online spoke of HoM but not in negative light but many support and even positive lights. Again it is not the story I want for her to be 1st of anyone, but it seems like the newest readers to that story take it in the same negative as it once was by past or more hardcore fans like we seen on other forums here.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The majority of the people who likes Wanda in HoM it's because she's "powerful" in that hack story, because she got that power buff thanks to the life force...

You know what just crossed my mind. the fact that x-factor also mentions that mutants have no need for a good of death if we actually reach a point because of this story where the five are no longer needed and wanda is the first case of mr immortal like mutants in that she is able to self incarnate. thus all mutants in a sense are homo supreme after hey die because now their consciousness allows them to self resurrect. We have already seen in way of X a mutant putting his own consciouness back in it's body and all of krakoa shakes so that may have changed something and with wanda and her magicks it consecrates it and mutants can self incarnate. it would be quite the twist if it was rictor because apoc left it in his grimore, bringing her into excalibur when she returns. And it would connect Rictor to what is going on with Shatterstar who just killed mutant death which apparently should have taken months.

Dang also why did they need to know her words exactly.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Being an X-men and Scarlet Witch fan is tough. I hope there's less fighting after the Trial of Magneto is done

I want them to give Wanda her own magic circle
    It is MUCH better then it was in 2012 to 2014 both here on CBR and in parts of the net, I now know many more fans that are both Wanda and X-Men Fans then I ever have known before at this time and honestly it just seems to increase ever year!

Ever Fan of X-Men I know to in real life is a Wanda fan too, so indeed it is better then at any point I have known it before yea we have scuffles around CBR at times but they are tiny very much so compared to the ones we had around here from 2012-2014.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is MUCH better then it was in 2012 to 2014 both here on CBR and in parts of the net, I now know many more fans that are both Wanda and X-Men Fans then I ever have known before at this time and honestly it just seems to increase ever year!

Ever Fan of X-Men I know to in real life is a Wanda fan too, so indeed it is better then at any point I have known it before yea we have scuffles around CBR at times but they are tiny very much so compared to the ones we had around here from 2012-2014.
    Yeah it use to be far worse than this. Some of the horrible stuff posted that had to be deleted.

Fans just have different wants for the character. But what Marvel will do is all their own. We just have to hope it's something good this time.

I am a pessimist by nature, and Marvel has done nothing to calm that. But I hope they improve their treatment of this character.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The majority of the people who likes Wanda in HoM it's because she's "powerful" in that hack story, because she got that power buff thanks to the life force...
    Probably a few I have seen but it still leads them to liking her more and going likely into more stories about here like the Vision and Wanda books
    I,e how they sold out as well. It is strange, bit everyone has a startingoint for a character and if even HoM a book I hate myself completely is still gardening new fans to like and then get into her with other comics that is a strange yet powerfully thing to know with some here character breaks threw positively like that.

My guess is Wanda will be back by the end of the story arc. Comic book death is so cheap these days.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah it use to be far worse than this. Some of the horrible stuff posted that had to be deleted.

Fans just have different wants for the character. But what Marvel will do is all their own. We just have to hope it's something good this time.

I am a pessimist by nature, and Marvel has done nothing to calm that. But I hope they improve their treatment of this character.
    Yea those days where just in those parts alone horrible and we did not have the major fandom we do Today to support each other threw it, if you where a Wanda fan the you where mostly alone sadly.

Your note pessimist either, you are caring, loving and concerning over the greatest love and care for your favorite Wanda I no matter how hard the debate or concern might get you Are driven by Love for her and that is nothing to be ashamed of, you love and you care and we are here To support each other threw this.

For Myself, I do not know or care however to give a false hope or being to positive without good backup to support it, all I can say is how I see the situation and call it like it is, not wanting this but knowing we are now going threw it but we will together find the light and see this threw, in all to see the light and possibilities that could come out of the darkness before the dawn rises eventually on hopes this will lead to better for our Wanda.

If their is any solace in this, their is more positive hope for our Wanda threw this for our Wanda then I seen is Vastly higher her then the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    My guess is Wanda will be back by the end of the story arc. Comic book death is so cheap these days.
    Yeah that's probably a given. The problem being that it's yet another event where she's the catalyst but not in the event. Really. Happened with Disassembled. Happened with HoM too because she was comatose through that. She was killed in UA and then that was undone six months later. They really need to figure out some thing new for this character that isn't retcons and her being a plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea those days where just in those parts alone horrible and we did not have the major fandom we do Today to support each other threw it, if you where a Wanda fan the you where mostly alone sadly.

Your note pessimist either, you are caring, loving and concerning over the greatest love and care for your favorite Wanda I no matter how hard the debate or concern might get you Are driven by Love for her and that is nothing to be ashamed of, you love and you care and we are here To support each other threw this.

For Myself, I do not know or care however to give a false hope or being to positive without good backup to support it, all I can say is how I see the situation and call it like it is, not wanting this but knowing we are now going threw it but we will together find the light and see this threw, in all to see the light and possibilities that could come out of the darkness before the dawn rises eventually on hopes this will lead to better for our Wanda.

If their is any solace in this, their is more positive hope for our Wanda threw this for our Wanda then I seen is Vastly higher her then the negatives.
    We weren't even just alone but seen as monsters for supporting her. That even lasted up until recently. We were attacked everywhere we went on the forums. So then we started mostly staying in the Appreciation thread. And then people came here to attack her and us. It was very hostile.