Page 439 of 774 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And be away from her friends and everyone she actually knows for the x-narrative some more? NO.
    Lol. Where are her “friends” now?

I see it more likely Wanda joins the current X-men than Jason Aaron’s Avengers. But that’s just my opinion.

It's also on the wall that this is just more from 17 years ago and nothing really new.

New era, nothing new.
    Well this time it appears she is dead and not just unconscious like back then. They appear to want to go the Dark Phoenix sans the body double though that remains to be seen, route for now. They aren’t using her for anything big at the moment so it’s better to be canonically dead than just in comic limbo. She’s coming back I just hope her return to be extraordinary
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

I see it more likely Wanda joins the current X-men than Jason Aaron’s Avengers. But that’s just my opinion.
    What do you mean? She's had close contact with Wasp in recent years. Team ups with Strange. Just because Marvel mostly isolates her these days so she's an affective plot device does not mean she doesn't have friends. Where are her friends on the X-Men or anyone even kind to her? It's pretty much down to Rogue who at any moment could change her tune. So... yeah.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Well this time it appears she is dead and not just unconscious like back then. They appear to want to go the Dark Phoenix sans the body double though that remains to be seen, route for now. They aren’t using her for anything big at the moment so it’s better to be canonically dead than just in comic limbo. She’s coming back I just hope her return to be extraordinary
    There is no difference between dead and unconscious in comics anymore. And it'll mean all the same if she's gone for the six months of the event.

Extraordinary Member

What do you mean? She's had close contact with Wasp in recent years. Team ups with Strange. Just because Marvel mostly isolates her these days so she's an affective plot device does not mean she doesn't have friends. Where are her friends on the X-Men or anyone even kind to her? It's pretty much down to Rogue who at any moment could change her tune. So... yeah.
    Polaris, Jean, Sunfire

Polaris, Jean, Sunfire
    Polaris was just decent about things. But still off-put. She and Jean and Sunfire are not friends.

Her friends are Strange, Wasp, She-Hulk, Carol, Tony and Cap. Her relationship is with Brother Voodoo. I wish people would actually respect her actual relationships and treat her as a character again. And that goes for Marvel as well.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-01-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Polaris, Jean, Sunfire
    I think X-Men will dovetail onto Wanda's story somehow, but the outline of how that might happen is unknown. I give 70-30 odds the High Evolutionary focused issue does deal with the twins somehow. I think Duggan co-wrote the original post Axis retcon story.

There is no difference between dead and unconscious in comics anymore. And it'll mean all the same if she's gone for the six months of the event.
    For readers figuratively there is no difference. In universe characters there is still a difference cause unlike Eternals and now Mutants there is no telling when/if someone is going to comeback from the dead. I just want to see other characters reactions to her return and the story to that build up. Wanda returning the same or different either in personality or power level is worth the wait.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    For readers figuratively there is no difference. In universe characters there is still a difference cause unlike Eternals and now Mutants there is no telling when/if someone is going to comeback from the dead. I just want to see other characters reactions to her return and the story to that build up. Wanda returning the same or different either in personality or power level is worth the wait.
    I want it to be different this time and her not stay inactive through an event that she's a catalyst for. And then have years later where people try to tell us this was actually good for her somehow. It's like the worse attempt at gaslighting.

Extraordinary Member

At least her friends aren't leeching off her drama like the entire X-franchise does.
    You all want to make them look like some of benevolent benefector while so far they have also done nothing but used her as a plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    At least her friends aren't leeching off her drama like the entire X-franchise does.
    You all want to make them look like some of benevolent benefector while so far they have also done nothing but used her as a plot device.
    And her real friends are coming for Magneto anyway. It's not like they are missing from this event. It's garbage to exaggerate people she's only an acquaintance to, downplay her actual relationships to yoink a character away from a franchise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    So like the current Avengers with the Phoenix

So like the current Avengers with the Phoenix
    The Phoenix is so overused. That's not a good comparison lol.

Maybe she'll help create a new Uncanny Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Maybe she'll help create a new Uncanny Avengers
    If it's written by Zub. In Zub we trust!