Page 44 of 774 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Still no Wanda in April's Marvel comics. I think I just have to accept that there's nothing that can happen to her outside the comics that can have an effect on how she's used (or not used) in the comics. This is the most famous she's ever been, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Anyway, back to the show, someone pointed out that the sitcom premise might be used to explain spoilers:
    why Billy and Tommy are teenagers even though Wanda is too young to be their mother. Maybe we'll see them age slowly or do that sitcom thing where child actors are suddenly replaced by older actors. Then if they get pulled into the "real" world, they'll be teenagers and they won't have to give them a separate set of parents.

That may not be how they'll do it, but I'm pretty sure they won't go with reincarnation.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah people have been assuming that for a while now. Cause there was the leaked casting call and audition for them as 8/9-year old children. So it seems like they'll age rapidly according to the decade. Wanda gets pregnant out of nowhere at the end of the 60's, she's pregnant on the 70's, and on the 80's they're toddlers. The most logical progression is that they're children in the 90's and teenagers in the 2000's.

Idk how they're really gonna go on about them after the show though cause I think they'll be separated from Wanda and maybe considered "not real" like in the comics somehow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I hope the doctor does a better job than dear friend Stephen!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

LOVE the Fairtale book feel and aspect of this, Lovely for Wanda!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Probably her finding out she's having twins!
    That is My Bet as well, Thomas and Billy are Coming to the MCU!

The WandaVerse and her Family are expanding into the Mainstream!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Some people are theorizing Dottie is spoilers:
    Enchantress lol. Cause she's in Vision & The Scarlet Witch and there's a rumor Dottie is gonna try and seduce Vision
    end of spoilers.
    OH PLEASE I hope that is Right!

spoilers:
    Amora has been well deserved and well wanted in the MCUh to finally be used and to expand the MCU Female Villian Line-Up. Charlie_1981 would be Very Happy if that is as well! =)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I think we can appreciate that Wanda was portrayed as really smart when

spoilers:
    at the magic-show she used her real magic to disguise Vision’s superhuman capabilities as practical tricks. That was a lot of quick thinking there.
    end of spoilers

While in the movies Wanda hasn’t been shown as particularly dumb, she never had been portrayed as being really clever either. I think it is a crucial part of Wanda in the comics, so I am glad that her intelligence is finally on display in the MCU now.
    You made a Very Good Point and one that makes me even More Proud of what it seems so far Marvel Studios and Disney is doing so far. Show Wanda

spoilers:
    As Quick thinking and competant in figuring out how to solve complex situations that I am sure many of us even with such powers might not have figured out. It shows how smart, clever and skilled she is with powers that are likely still new to her, it Makes me Really Proud as a Wanda Fan to see her so Skilled and Wonderful, That is TRULY OUR WANDA!
    end of spoilers

Talking

An Amazing Journey on How Elizabeth Olsen become OUR MCU Wanda!

Question

Yeah people have been assuming that for a while now. Cause there was the leaked casting call and audition for them as 8/9-year old children. So it seems like they'll age rapidly according to the decade. Wanda gets pregnant out of nowhere at the end of the 60's, she's pregnant on the 70's, and on the 80's they're toddlers. The most logical progression is that they're children in the 90's and teenagers in the 2000's.

Idk how they're really gonna go on about them after the show though cause I think they'll be separated from Wanda and maybe considered "not real" like in the comics somehow.
    I have been Wanting to ask you a question about all these developments in WandaVision Wiccan;

I know you as the Biggest Billy Fan I know on CBR or even the whole net for that Matter and You have been an Amazing Fan of Wanda's too.

My Question is How does it Feel to You that we are Finally Seeing the Birth and Intro of Billy into the MCU and the Traditional way like in the comics he is being Introed as well as Thomas?!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    OH PLEASE I hope that is Right!

spoilers:
    Amora has been well deserved and well wanted in the MCUh to finally be used and to expand the MCU Female Villian Line-Up. Charlie_1981 would be Very Happy if that is as well! =)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It is strange that Amora hasn't appeared, her sister Lorelai appeared in Agents of SHIELD
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have been Wanting to ask you a question about all these developments in WandaVision Wiccan;

I know you as the Biggest Billy Fan I know on CBR or even the whole net for that Matter and You have been an Amazing Fan of Wanda's too.

My Question is How does it Feel to You that we are Finally Seeing the Birth and Intro of Billy into the MCU and the Traditional way like in the comics he is being Introed as well as Thomas?!
    I guess there's no better time to answer than after this episode lol. I don't think it has really hit me yet. Today's episode was quite something. Just seeing them say the names Billy and Tommy already felt surreal. I almost cried during their birth scene, and I still can't fathom we're gonna see them older on the next few episodes, likely teenagers even with the actors that will portray them on a future Young Avengers show/movie...

And indeed, them being introduced in the same way as the comics! I remember when so many people speculated that if the Young Avengers ever came, they wouldn't be Wanda's children like in the comics. I always hated that idea. So glad they found a way to make it happen. In general it feels like the MCU is finally going with the things I actually cared about in the comics. Captain Marvel, Wanda (having the spotlight), Billy/Tommy/YA, soon the X-Men. I'm ngl that I prefer tv shows over other media so I'm ecstatic.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    It is strange that Amora hasn't appeared, her sister Lorelai appeared in Agents of SHIELD
    end of spoilers
    Yea it does not seem right at this point put and with the;

spoilers:
    Next Thor Movie coming out, Lorelei as you said with agents of shield an d Wanda’s own history with Amora it would make sense for her to finally make her starting appearance cause of her importance in her connection to so many major characters and The asguardians.
    end of spoilers