Page 440 of 774 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    For readers figuratively there is no difference. In universe characters there is still a difference cause unlike Eternals and now Mutants there is no telling when/if someone is going to comeback from the dead. I just want to see other characters reactions to her return and the story to that build up. Wanda returning the same or different either in personality or power level is worth the wait.
    Yeahhhhhh, she better not the the sad little puppy she was when she dropped dead.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So like the current Avengers with the Phoenix
    Sooo? Do you mean it's the payback Wanda fans have to suffer because "Avengers steal the Phoenix"?
    So you do admit Wanda is basically snatched from her home franchise to be the plot device of another franchise?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Maybe she'll help create a new Uncanny Avengers
    I don't mind UA since it's still technically in her own home franchise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Sooo? Do you mean it's the payback Wanda fans have to suffer because "Avengers steal the Phoenix"?
    So you do admit Wanda is basically snatched from her home franchise to be the plot device of another franchise?
    If that were true, the X-men franchise would have gotten something for letting Avengers have Logan, Rogue, Sunspot and Canonnonball for years.

I’m saying it’s time the X-Men to be allowed pieces from other franchises that aren’t using them anyway.

Wanda on an X-Team would be something new and different that’s never been tried before but makes alot of sense

If that were true, the X-men franchise would have gotten something for letting Avengers have Logan, Rogue, Sunspot and Canonnonball for years.

I’m saying it’s time the X-Men to be allowed pieces from other franchises that aren’t using them anyway.
    Good they can have Pietro back. He works best there. And not using them anyway is conniving when her best showings have been in her own Solo and Zub's Avengers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Wanda on an X-Team would be something new and different that’s never been tried before but makes alot of sense
    So why make the Phoenix comparison at all in the first place?

Yeahhhhhh, she better not the the sad little puppy she was when she dropped dead.
    I like Wanda’s meekness to those whom she loves and won’t manipulate her. I’d rather she came back with “I don’t have time for nor will I take bs” attitude
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

What if she joins an X-team?
    I love this idea, wanda can cultivate new friendships, I can already picture many different interactions, there is no reason why she could not widen her horizon beyond the usual limits between the franchises.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Wanda is sympathetic, but not a push over and I feel like Marvel has a hard time balancing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I love this idea, wanda can cultivate new friendships, I can already picture many different interactions, there is no reason why she could not widen her horizon beyond the usual limits between the franchises.
    What if you don't have something that forces her fans to sub to another book because of some crap idea that just punishes us more for our character being used as a plot device?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    If it's written by Zub. In Zub we trust!
    I completely agree.

Extraordinary Member

So the mega franchise can abuse the little character with whatever narrative they want to force upon them?
    Alllsooo, Wanda in X-franchise is already rotten thanks to House of M. I would rather her not being dragged through mud.
    And more importantly, confuse even more readers about the deal of the character.
    They already have a looming presence over her thanks to AD/HOM and irresponsible fan sites spreading the idea that mutant/Magneto matter to her like ssoooooo much.

So the mega franchise can abuse the little character with whatever narrative they want to force upon them?
    Alllsooo, Wanda in X-franchise is already rotten thanks to House of M. I would rather her not being dragged through mud.
    And more importantly, confuse even more readers about the deal of the character.
    They already have a looming presence over her thanks to AD/HOM and irresponsible fan sites spreading the idea that mutant/Magneto matter to her like ssoooooo much.
    Yeah I don't want her in their books controlling her narrative further.

Exactly, the prospect of seeing wanda in a different environment makes me really excited.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Yeah I can't wait for more of her as a child-like, magic novice. That stuff was great!