Page 448 of 774 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    When the reasoning is so dumb I don't kniw how to reply.
    That’s fine. You do you.
    But I can’t wait to see what Hickman and the x-books can do with Wanda, away from the Avengers.

You start to sound like the typical Magnus family fan, the tumblr type.
    "They stand cute together so why do I care about the none-existent relationship they had?"
    We Should just discuss Scarlet Witch not me…………but on this note I have to wonder why should Wanda stop building new relationships? People make new friends all the time
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    That’s fine. You do you.
    But I can’t wait to see what Hickman and the x-books can do with Wanda, away from the Avengers.
    Yeah, enjoy her beautiful corpse.
    I won't judge you for your particular taste, but really there are better place for this kind of need.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-01-2021 at 12:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    We Should just discuss Scarlet Witch not me…………but on this note I have to wonder why should Wanda stop building new relationships? People make new friends all the time
    It's about Wanda and the pointlessness of putting her among bunch of strangers just because they "look good".

Extraordinary Member

A friend at a time in her home franchise? Sure.
    Straight into a strange land and no actual relationship with most people?Nooo..

Extraordinary Member

Building her sisterly relationship with Polaris would be good. Also a friendship with Prodigy since he’s dating her son.

It's about Wanda and the pointlessness of putting her among bunch of strangers just because they "look good".
    How they Look has nothing to do with it, and nothing is more pointless than her current status as shelved character
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-01-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Which could be done while she's on the Avengers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Which could be done while she's on the Avengers.
    Please …..she was a microscopic figure in the background at her own son marriage, things need to change

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, like way to push the X is the only way subtext.

Please …..she was a microscopic figure in the background at her own son marriage, things need to change
    Things can change just as much without her being on the x-side which hasn't used her much either. I'm tired of this conversation. It seems almost antagonistic.

It'd be like saying Aaron should write the X-Men now because Marvel decided to reduce the x-books. It's so dumb.

Extraordinary Member

How they Look has nothing to do with it, and nothing is more pointless than her current status as shelved character
    You sound like her invovlement in X-franchise is a given and on top of that her getting major content being a given.
    It's literally a wet dream against all odds, sorry to put it like that.

Yeah, like way to push the X is the only way subtext.
    No, no like Any way willing to give her a chance it’s a good way.

Yeah, enjoy her beautiful corpse.
    Yeah, I have zero faith in that they'll resurrect Wanda. Hickman is the one in charge of the X-books direction and he had proved to have a huge hate boner against Wanda. So yeah, she'll be dead for a long time till Hickman leave X-books at least.